October 20, 2014 | 1971 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This scent is my HG, for now anyway. I love this scent and use the fragrance mist regularly but this lotion is not moisturizing. I think this is great for layering scents because it does make the scent last longer to use the shower gel, lotion and fragrance mist but I feel the lotion works so poorly at moisturizing my dry skin that it's not worth repurchasing. However, I think this would work if your skin is not too dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by alishamaria

I absolutely LOVE the smell of WVS!! It's so comforting and brings back memories for me :) However, I get dry itchy winter skin and this lotion does not cut it. I layer it on top of st. ives intensive and that doesn't really cut it either. In the summer the lotion is fine, but it's just too light for my dry skin :( I'll stick to the WVS body mist and maybe ill get the body cream next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by TheMissBosnian

This is one of my favorite bath and body works products! I have loved this ever since I started using bbw products, and although I love this a lot, I sometimes feel like there's a little bit of an artificial feel to it. But that's only if I use a lot. Other than that, it's a really nice, comforting fall/winter scent, but could be used year round.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by michex8

This smells pretty nice. It makes my skin smell good. Though, it doesn't moisturize or do anything special but make it smell good.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Lexiwow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isn't my favorite vanilla, but it is definitely a pretty, delicate and warm fragrance. The perfect subtle lotion for wearing to work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

You can never go wrong with the lovely warm vanilla sugar! It's on of my favorites and my husband loves it! It's great all year round and isn't too strong or overbearing. It smells wonderfully on me and hope this scent never goes away. It's such a classic and reliable scent. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by mojitoformeplease

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a tried and true scent here! I used to love this scent, but then for years I went and tried other scents...but here lately, I've started wearing this again. Something about me and vanilla scents that has a love/hate relationship. I've strayed away from this scent for so long, but then I've come back to it. Now, it's like I can't get enough of it! Seriously. I've been using the bubble bath, like every other night, and the fragrance mist right now...in the summer, mind you, and it's not as cloying as I remember, it's just that perfect vanilla scent. I doubt I'll stray again, as this is the scent that I adore so much! Even my DH can't seem to get enough! I highly recommend this scent if you love vanilla scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by vanessa1590

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Got this on sale for $4 the other day! I had never tried this line before, despite my affinity for all things vanilla and sugary. I plan on buying the whole line! I love the scent. It's very comforting and I find the lotion to be very moisturizing. I find that this even helps satisfy my sweet tooth! The fragrance is just so yummy! The scent is long lasting but never overpowering, which I love. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by MacMacke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh my word, I love this scent. It's a sexy scent, but appropriate for normal everyday wear. I've also found out that men love this scent. Have gotten several compliments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this scent. One of the few B&BW products I will repurchase.