April 20, 2014 | 1447 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

You can never go wrong with the lovely warm vanilla sugar! It's on of my favorites and my husband loves it! It's great all year round and isn't too strong or overbearing. It smells wonderfully on me and hope this scent never goes away. It's such a classic and reliable scent. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by mojitoformeplease

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a tried and true scent here! I used to love this scent, but then for years I went and tried other scents...but here lately, I've started wearing this again. Something about me and vanilla scents that has a love/hate relationship. I've strayed away from this scent for so long, but then I've come back to it. Now, it's like I can't get enough of it! Seriously. I've been using the bubble bath, like every other night, and the fragrance mist right now...in the summer, mind you, and it's not as cloying as I remember, it's just that perfect vanilla scent. I doubt I'll stray again, as this is the scent that I adore so much! Even my DH can't seem to get enough! I highly recommend this scent if you love vanilla scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by vanessa1590

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Got this on sale for $4 the other day! I had never tried this line before, despite my affinity for all things vanilla and sugary. I plan on buying the whole line! I love the scent. It's very comforting and I find the lotion to be very moisturizing. I find that this even helps satisfy my sweet tooth! The fragrance is just so yummy! The scent is long lasting but never overpowering, which I love. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by MacMacke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh my word, I love this scent. It's a sexy scent, but appropriate for normal everyday wear. I've also found out that men love this scent. Have gotten several compliments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this scent. One of the few B&BW products I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scent! It's like they took the Rice Flower & Shea scent and added vanilla. Under the vanilla you can make out a DELICIOUS rice/shea/milk note that I just love.
I used to hate this fragrance because I assumed it would be girlish and cloying. My husband got me a miniature 3-piece BBW gift set in this scent over a year ago, when I really wanted Brown Sugar & Fig instead. I hadn't even opened it until a couple weeks ago, and now I have gotten almost the entire line.
I agree that it's super comforting. It most definitely affects my mood a little.
I plan on switching this periodically with clean fresh scents like Rainkissed Leaves so I don't get too burned out on it though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

This is a nice, warm, comforting scent...it has more depth and less sugary sweet than most other vanilla based fragrances. I love to slather on this lotion before going to bed or on a cold, chilly day...the only sad thing is that my boyfriend hates this lotion, so I can only wear it when he's not around!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Lillianw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love shopping at bath & body works warm vanilla sugar is not my faviorite scent i usually go with the cucumber melon smells great..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by apirro

All in all - my favorite scent at bath and body works. Sweet yet simple. My significant other loves the smell, and hes a picky guy. Def will buy more!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by dang11

This scent is okay. I like it every now and then but in cream/lotion form. Its a bit too sweet for me. But I think the preferr the body splash spray of this more.