Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

3.8

on 6/17/2010 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

6-17-10 : Bath and Body Works came out with a new and improved formula so I snagged 4 of their 8 oz discontinued formula lotions at $4 each. I absolutely LOVE their Warm Vanilla Sugar line, but particularly their lotion. It absorbs quickly and of course, leaves my skin feeling soft. This is my go-to, everyday scent. It's an instant pick me up throughout the day because this indulgent scent reminds me of sweet cookies and warm cozy days. It's not a synthetic smell to me at all, but it's not authentically vanilla either. It's a friendly, agreeable scent that tells you it's vanilla, not screams it. I will definitely try their other products and I will repurchase when I run out.

on 5/9/2010 4:41:00 PM

SMELLS. SO. GOOD. OMG, i can't stop smelling it! we don't have a b&bw near us, so everytime i go to the US, i MUST buy this. i ran out, and i'm sad :( buuuut, i still have my brown sugar and fig with me :)

on 2/22/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love vanilla. It is my favorite scent in the world! This lotion is great too. It hydrates well and absorbs alright. It leaves my skin with a kiss of vanilla scent. Men love it too! I think it reminds them of food. It is not too perfumery to where it irritates my skin.

on 1/18/2010 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This scent is my HG, for now anyway. I love this scent and use the fragrance mist regularly but this lotion is not moisturizing. I think this is great for layering scents because it does make the scent last longer to use the shower gel, lotion and fragrance mist but I feel the lotion works so poorly at moisturizing my dry skin that it's not worth repurchasing. However, I think this would work if your skin is not too dry.

on 11/2/2009 1:02:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE the smell of WVS!! It's so comforting and brings back memories for me :) However, I get dry itchy winter skin and this lotion does not cut it. I layer it on top of st. ives intensive and that doesn't really cut it either. In the summer the lotion is fine, but it's just too light for my dry skin :( I'll stick to the WVS body mist and maybe ill get the body cream next time.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite bath and body works products! I have loved this ever since I started using bbw products, and although I love this a lot, I sometimes feel like there's a little bit of an artificial feel to it. But that's only if I use a lot. Other than that, it's a really nice, comforting fall/winter scent, but could be used year round.

on 10/8/2009 8:08:00 PM

This smells pretty nice. It makes my skin smell good. Though, it doesn't moisturize or do anything special but make it smell good.

on 10/6/2009 1:45:00 AM

This isn't my favorite vanilla, but it is definitely a pretty, delicate and warm fragrance. The perfect subtle lotion for wearing to work.

on 9/29/2009 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

You can never go wrong with the lovely warm vanilla sugar! It's on of my favorites and my husband loves it! It's great all year round and isn't too strong or overbearing. It smells wonderfully on me and hope this scent never goes away. It's such a classic and reliable scent. Love it!

What a tried and true scent here! I used to love this scent, but then for years I went and tried other scents...but here lately, I've started wearing this again. Something about me and vanilla scents that has a love/hate relationship. I've strayed away from this scent for so long, but then I've come back to it. Now, it's like I can't get enough of it! Seriously. I've been using the bubble bath, like every other night, and the fragrance mist right now...in the summer, mind you, and it's not as cloying as I remember, it's just that perfect vanilla scent. I doubt I'll stray again, as this is the scent that I adore so much! Even my DH can't seem to get enough! I highly recommend this scent if you love vanilla scents!