MAC Eyebrows Crayon (Stud)

4.7

on 10/5/2006 5:10:00 PM

I'm on my second MAC stud. It's my HG brow pencil. I absolutely love it!

on 9/14/2006 8:42:00 AM

I'm giving this a 5 with a proviso. I have very dark, almost black eyebrows - definitely much more black than brown. Stud should have been the perfect color and looked it in the store. When I got home and started playing with it, I was surprised that Stud was so dark on me. It requires a superlight touch or it looks harsh to me. Absolutely fantastic for evening wear, when I want to emphasize the darker shades in my brows, but I prefer something a bit more understated for daytime. As always, MAC's crayons win hands down in terms of precision and ease of application. Easily the best brow pencil you will ever find.

on 9/9/2006 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I also got this product from eBay for a very nice price. This is my HG! I have black, very sparse, overplucked (>.<) eyebrows. This color is perfect! Doesn't make my eyebrows look too harsh or noticeably filled in. I fill my brows with Stud, lightly set it with powder and I'm able to make it through the day without it fading or smudging, so I love it's staying power!

on 8/5/2006 10:26:00 PM

This color suits my dark, ash brown eyebrows perfectly, but it's too soft and pigmented, have to use a very light hand with this. Might just be because my eyebrows, though not *thin*, are quit sparse, and I'm very pale. Won't repurchase; I'll shell out for Anastasia or Kevyn Aucoin, they are both more firm, less pigmented, and work better for me.

on 3/31/2006 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My HG! I'm a NC 25 Asian. The color was perfect for my black eyebrows without making it look harsh or making me look mean. It looked so natural on me - which has never happened to me! It stayed on all day & did not fade or smear at the tail end of my eyebrow - which I have to draw in since I hardly have hair there! I LOVE THIS! It's a MUST TRY for girls with dark eyebrows who don't want it to look obvious that they're wearing brown eyebrow color, or look harsh, or make you look mean.

on 3/17/2006 6:49:00 PM

I've been using this for ever 5 years and absoltely love it! I'm asian with light/medium skin tone with dark brown brows....this is the perfect color. I love to use to sparingly and then use a brown brush to brush it in so it doesn't look to intense. I love how it's self-sharpening and has the ultra slim design. It's PERFECT! I would be so sad if they ever discontinued this.

on 1/21/2006 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

these are the times that i love MUA the most-when you finally find your HG product for that one feature that gives you the most trouble! my brows are seriously crazy and sparse, and up to now, i'd given up on them and had just been filling them in with some stila brown eyeshadow, which just wasnt working and looked bad. then i finally wise up and read these reviews below, and ran to macys today and picked one up. I AM IN LOVE. my brows have NEVER looked more natural. no red tones, no fake waxiness....i am in awe. i think i will stock up just in case MAC ever goes crazy and discontinues this. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! :)

on 11/30/2005 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely LUV LUV this brow pencil from MAC. I have brown hair and hazel eyes and this color is just a perfect match. This is the only pencil that gives me an easy application. It doesn't takes me ages anymore to even out my brows, which is great! Hurray!! Another plus is NO MORE sharpening!

The price range is quite enpensive for JUST a pencil so I took off 1 lippee.

on 11/6/2005 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm a PPP with hazel eyes and dark brown hair, which is sometimes red). This is the only brow crayon I've ever owned, and ever will own, because I love love love this. Stud is a (darker) brown color, and this brow crayon is a wind up (doesn't have to be sharpened), long, skinny tube. It blends beautifully with my brows, and can be put on lighter or darker depending on your application. It never smudges, and stays on all day. This is creamy and soft, with great staying power. I will by this again.

on 11/5/2005 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This item is a staple in my cosemtics bag. I buy these in bulk for fear that I may run out or it might get discontinued. I wear this stuff every single day. I DO NOT go out without it - I'd feel naked!
It completes my face. I can do my brows as subtle or dramtic as I want. Its lasts all day, although I would recommend that if you have oily skin like me,that you use a matting lotion first. And the color is perfect. To me it's a nice rich brown. I highly recomment MAC eybrow crayons. Even if this shade is not for you, try another one, I'm sure you'll find the perfect one. I dont mess around with creams and powders. I just can never get it right. with this pencil, I get a nice sharp tip to work with everytime for precise application. you just can't go wrong!

Popular Brows Products