September 20, 2014 | 1890 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by LilMissDani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best liquid liner that I've ever tried thus far! (coming from a glorified makeup addict)

The color is very well pigmented & the liner has great staying power! The brush is exactly what I was looking for in a liquid liner. It's thin but sturdy, unlike many of the other liquid eyeliner brushes that are on the market. Also, for the individuals that have issues with this liner smearing, etc., I would definitely recommend using an eye primer so that it absorbs the oil from your eyes-making your eyeshadow and liners stay put all day!

Overall, you get a ton of bang for your buck with this liner.

Pros: doesn't dry out quickly, doesn't burn my eyes if I accidentally get some product in them, and it usually lasts me about 3 months (considering that I use it 2x per day, EVERY single day).

I will continue to repurchase this liner time and time again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

the price is dirt cheep, but I'm very suprised at how it works well !!
it sets perfect. dry instantly. goes smooth.I really like it. I've used so much high to low ends liner, this is one of favorite.

if you like thick line, you have to build up the line a few times cause this one has very thin brush. but I prefer thin brush.

I tried plum color too,but only black color works well, plum is not that great

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Before I found my HG black liner, I did try this out mainly because of the cheap price. It is a great product, but I did not care for the felt brush that comes with it. I tried dabbing my own liner brush (Sigma E10) onto the felt brush to get product and line my eyes that way. It just seemed like a lot of work so I pretty much quit using it. I find it hard to work with a short stubby liner brush. Its easier for me to use a longer brush because I feel like I have more control over the line I'm creating. The formula itself is good, it is a very pigmented dark black and it stayed put all day. I am not a master liquid liner, but right now my HG liner is using MAC Mixing Medium with MAC Carbon eyeshadow. Carbon is not as black as this product, but I prefer it due to my casper-like complexion. Overall not a bad product especially for the price, and if I was in a pinch, I would buy this liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Extremely low price for very high quality...Ive been loyal to this eyeliner everyday since I tried it which was well over a year ago and I haven't bothered looking for another eyeliner because this one does a very fine job...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liner smudges like nobody's business.

I'm not saying I'm the queen of liquid liner, but I'm usually satisfied with my liner before taking off for school in the morning. It may be because I have gym in the morning, but by the time lunch creeps around it has either melted into oblivion or twisted into odd spiky shapes, neither of which are very appealing in my eyes. Sure, an hour or so of dry air works swell, but after that it all goes down.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by lovemakeup17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS, i make a cat eyeliner everyday for school and work, all the time, so i kinda need a really cheap eyeliner cause i use it all the time. this one has the perfect price, good size of the handle, that isn't too long so u have a good control and the colour is nice and black, it last all day long, smooth and nice really black liner.
MY HG, only one i use! <3 looove it, im already on my 6th. i've used it for a couple of years, and the product last a long time, even though it looks tiny! for about a half year i think!

LOVE XX

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my new go to liquid eyeliner. 2.99 is a steal and the quality is not cheap. Good pigment, does not smudge, last hours. I love the brush! Normally their felt tip, which I can't stand, but this ones a thin hair brush. And it dries matte. I don't like my liner glossy, It tends to look fake. But because this ones matte it completes my look perfectly. Will repurchase till they stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by charleyrupert

this product is amazing it is one of the best liquid eye liners i can find i do cat eyes every day and have tried almost ever liquid eye liner and i came across this one, at first it was difficult to use but once you use it a lot it becomes very easy and your going to love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by vadaaa

I just used this, i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The tiny brush gives you a nice line. It is VERY black and it stays put for me. :) Would definitely recommend this if you want to try out some liquid liners but dont want to spend too much money! It's great! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by reneesonglover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever bought. Well, I've only really bought one eyeliner before in my life, but I still love it. The thin brush give a lot of control and the price simply cannot be beaten. My HG! can someone tell me what HG means because i know it's someone like super important but i don't know what it stands for.