April 20, 2014 | 1303 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by TheLeatherB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this gloss! The Viva Glam V lipstick is one of my favoroute lipsticks so I decided to buy the gloss. It's a very flattering mauve colour with golden shine much like the lipstick but a lot more shiny. If I've been wearing the lipstick in the day time and I'm going straight from work for drinks I love to just swipe this on for a more outspoken look.
It is a bit sticky, and that is something you either hate or tolerate with MAC lipglasses. I don't mind that and love the distinct MAC vanilla scent. Will repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this.. It's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by javanchocolatejunkie

So I initially purchased this because I wanted to try a MAC Lipglass, and because this shade went along with a good cause I felt it was a good place to start. Since then, I have repurchased this item a few times over. It is a perfect shade for anyone and goes with anything you would want to wear. This gloss is just perfect. The only time I will not wear this is if I am going somewhere like the beach where it is windy and my hair is down because the gloss is sticky and gets caught in my hair. Still, I think every women should own this gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Sinnamon_1

This is now one of my fave glosses! I actually saw one of the MUA posters with a very similar complexion wearing this gloss - and thought it was worth checking into because it looked absolutely beautiful on her! Upon purchasing the gloss, I noticed right away what a pretty color this was in the tube (which can sometimes be misleading). I tried it on, and it was AWESOME! It's a very neutral pink with subtle golden shimmer. One of my fave ways to wear it *used* to be pairing it with BBQ liplipner, but since that has been discontinued, I have another lipliner that seems to be an even better fit - Mary Kay's Dark berry lipliner. The lipliner is a very beautiful plummish-brown - which works well to compliment the pinkish tones in the gloss, as well as it's BROWN undertones. It's the perfect everyday combo that can work with almost everything I wear since it's such an understated look. I have actually purchased a 2nd lipglass as backup, because as often as I now use it, I'm gonna need it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by davyjonessays

Just a no brainer gloss. I wear it alone for when I have to rush out and don't want to think too hard on what to wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice nude, MLBB color that I wear alone, or with VGV lipstick. I will always have this in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by bingruifei

This color WILL fit almost everyone! I like it but it is a bit too dark for me. It is a dark pink, not what I expected when I first saw it. But I like it though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Repurchased several times over.

This is one of MAC's most perfect lip glosses.

Don't know anyone who cannot use it and don't know anyone who doesn't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by teach2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty neutral pink lipgloss with just a slight shimmer. I wear this alone or over Viva Glam VI lipstick. It looks great with bbq lip pencil (discontinued). I will continue to repurchase because 100% of the selling price goes to support persons living with AIDS.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 7:14:00 AM More reviews by edhardyluv