September 17, 2014 | 1252 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by guiltypleasurexD

This was an impulse buy, but I'm so glad I bought it! It's a nice medium pink that gives your lips a nice nude sheen. I wear this by itself or top it off over lipsticks, especially Cherish lipstick. Lovely combination. An easy wear for the daytime and can even use it to glam up a night look :) It's easily among one of my favorite lippies. I always make sure this is in my travel makeup bag or purse for the reason that it's so versatile. It's so neutral that it works with any type of look. I will definitely repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

so I hadn't bought a MAC lipglass in a long time and decided to head back to the Nordstrom counter. At first I thought this color looked just ok but I'm really falling in love with it after wearing it a few times. I'm not sure if lipglass has been reformulated but this doesn't seem as sticky ( a plus) and this color is a very natural looking summer gloss. It tones the redness in my lips and leaves them a sparkly tan color that I'm loving. This will be my go-to gloss for this summer and a long time after. Thanks MAC! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

This is a nice dark pink/light brown colour, and if u look closely, there's gold/bronze shimmer in there too. At first I thought I'd hate it because I'm not a fan of shimmery lipglosses, but I was surprised that I liked it! There isn't too much shimmer, the formula is light and not sticky. Perfect for everyday

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

This is a darker nude color, pinkish brown with a little bit of shimmer. It's a nice polishing lip gloss to finish up a look or dress up your lips. it is very close to my actual lip shade, so it looks natural but with more oomph cause of the little bit of shimmer and glossiness. Because of the shimmer and glossiness though, I wouldn't wear it every day. The shade might not be the most dramatic, but the finish to me seems a little dressy for my personal everyday style. It's a nice neutralizer taking down the super red tones my lips tend to have though. I love the feel and shine of it. I don't like my glosses too slippery, and this is definitely on the tackier side while still keeping the shine. It also feels very very smooth. For a gloss it does stay on my lips pretty well. I try to stretch my lipglasses out since I'm not really in the mood to shelve out money for them often- they're not THAT expensive, but they're not cheap either. I don't use mine a whole lot for that reason. The good thing is that it lasts and doesn't seem to go bad. No nasty smell or taste even though I've had it for years! Love that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by TheLeatherB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this gloss! The Viva Glam V lipstick is one of my favoroute lipsticks so I decided to buy the gloss. It's a very flattering mauve colour with golden shine much like the lipstick but a lot more shiny. If I've been wearing the lipstick in the day time and I'm going straight from work for drinks I love to just swipe this on for a more outspoken look.
It is a bit sticky, and that is something you either hate or tolerate with MAC lipglasses. I don't mind that and love the distinct MAC vanilla scent. Will repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this.. It's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by javanchocolatejunkie

So I initially purchased this because I wanted to try a MAC Lipglass, and because this shade went along with a good cause I felt it was a good place to start. Since then, I have repurchased this item a few times over. It is a perfect shade for anyone and goes with anything you would want to wear. This gloss is just perfect. The only time I will not wear this is if I am going somewhere like the beach where it is windy and my hair is down because the gloss is sticky and gets caught in my hair. Still, I think every women should own this gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Sinnamon_1

This is now one of my fave glosses! I actually saw one of the MUA posters with a very similar complexion wearing this gloss - and thought it was worth checking into because it looked absolutely beautiful on her! Upon purchasing the gloss, I noticed right away what a pretty color this was in the tube (which can sometimes be misleading). I tried it on, and it was AWESOME! It's a very neutral pink with subtle golden shimmer. One of my fave ways to wear it *used* to be pairing it with BBQ liplipner, but since that has been discontinued, I have another lipliner that seems to be an even better fit - Mary Kay's Dark berry lipliner. The lipliner is a very beautiful plummish-brown - which works well to compliment the pinkish tones in the gloss, as well as it's BROWN undertones. It's the perfect everyday combo that can work with almost everything I wear since it's such an understated look. I have actually purchased a 2nd lipglass as backup, because as often as I now use it, I'm gonna need it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by davyjonessays

Just a no brainer gloss. I wear it alone for when I have to rush out and don't want to think too hard on what to wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice nude, MLBB color that I wear alone, or with VGV lipstick. I will always have this in my collection.