OPI Nail Envy - Matte

4.4

BUTYL ACETATE, TOLUENE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, TOSYLAMIDE/FORMALDEHYDE RESIN, DIBUTYL PHTHALATE, TALC, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, BUTYL ALCOHOL, FORMALDEHYDE, HYDRATED SILICA, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, CAMPHOR, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, CI 60725 (VIOLET 2)

on 4/2/2006 1:49:00 PM

This is a great nail stregthener. It is a very easy product to use. I have been using it as a basecoat for many manicures. Because of the matte texture there seems to be a grip to it that most stregtheners don't have. Using Matte Nail Envy on its own gives a nice, natural sheen to the nails. Using this for a few weeks my nails are much stronger and are not peeling or chipping.
This may be HG status.

on 10/16/2005 8:41:00 AM

This is my core nail envy product, mainly because you know when its dry and has made my nails so strong. Perfect!

This really is awesome for a slightly different look than regular Nail Envy. As others have mentioned, Matte is great for men, too! My father had a badly cracked nail, and he didn't really want glossy looking fingers, so Matte was perfect!

on 7/5/2005 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an ESSENTIAL for the men's manicure - and for all those who need a matte-look top coat or matte-look "clear". Nail envy also happens to be an effective nail treatment to promote growth (but my HG for this is Amera's Natural Nail Protein Treatment).

If you need a matte top coat - DO NOT MISS OPI NAIL ENVY - MATTE.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Nail Envy Matte. It's the perfect product for someone who wants her nails to look clean and well-groomed but very natural. It gives my nails a gentle buffed-looking shine and protects them beautifully -- anytime I know I will have my hands in a lot of water I wear Nail Envy Matte and it keeps them strong. If I didn't occasionally paint my toenails in colors, this is probably the only nail polish I would ever own. I wish it were cheaper but I actually think it's worth the money.

on 4/27/2005 9:36:00 PM

This stuff is awesome. Can't tell you're wearing it and makes my weak nails tons stronger.

Everybody in my family uses this, even my dad. :) Love it.

on 9/24/2004 12:24:00 AM

This is my staple nail product. I prefer the natural look for my nails, as color seems to chip too quickly on me. I really feel my nails are protected when I use Nail Envy, and OPI quality is fantastic!

This is great! I have a bad habit picking off my polish, because this is matte, it won't let me do it.

Its Nail Envy but without the shine! Works just as awesome as the original Nail Envy. Except this has a matte finish, when you put it on it is as if it is your natural nail when it dries. Great under nail lacquer and also for men. I suggest if you are looking for a base coat or natural nails..then use this. Then after you apply your polish use the original if you want the shiny top coat finish or use this for the natural finish (I use the matte formula as a top coat when doing a french manicure). Great Stuff! Five Lippies!!

Top Rated OPI Products