July 23, 2014 | 2132 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by sokidoki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I reeeeally like this eye cream, especially to use with the Bobbi Brown concealer. Leaves the skin under the eye really moist and dewy and plump. It doesn't have SPF so good to use at night too. Quite pricey though and I would prefer the packaging to be a squeezy tube as it's more sterile that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 7:43:00 AM More reviews by keeleyxoxo

I was previously using Clinique's All About Eyes and when i saw i was nearly out i went shopping for another but thought i would give a different one a go so i chose this, i mainly chose this because it says hydrating and as the skin under my eyes can get very dry i always have to keep them hydrated. I applied it the next morning and applied everything else as i normally would and when i got home from work i looked in the mirror and was pleasantly surprised , my under eyes looked smooth and my make up sad stayed in place all day. I will defo be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Cessi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have recently updated my skincare products and bought this after having a lot of success with treating my troublesome sensitive skin with other BB products. Unfortunately with this eye cream, like many others, it was as if my under eye area was burning after putting it on. I tried a bit on my hand and it even started to sting there too. It also made my rosacea worse.I would not recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive thin skin :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by hlouisef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally an eye cream which literally does what it says its going to do!! Although i'm only in my twenties i have really dry skin, especially around my eyes which meant that when i put on any concealer it just highlighted the dry patches- very unattractive! I've tried a couple of eye creams before (dermalogica and liz earle) but couldn't see any visible results from them, in some cases they actually made the dryness worse..... in comes the amazing bobbi brown :) Her hydrating eye cream works a treat, i put the tiniest amount on in the morning before my corrector and concealer and it instantly hydrates and smoothes out the skin leaving it beautifully soft and primed ready for my make up. I know it's kinda expensive considering you only get a diddy pot but since you only need to use a really small amount it really is money well spent!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2010 8:16:00 AM More reviews by mickeyrdam

I have been using this product for a few days, and I really love the texture of this cream and how it goes on very smoothly. It also gives a nice base for your corrector/concealer.

That being said, it is still too expensive product for what it does. I can get the same, or better results, by applying a cheaper moisturizer and just a tiny bit of silicone oil on top.

Also, it contains antioxidants (vitamin C and E), yet it comes in a transparent glass jar, so it must be kept in the dark.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

As a girl "blessed" with tremendous under eye circles, I am always on the look out for help in coverage. I don't know what's in this eye cream but it makes concealer last for longer than any other cream (eye and face) I've tried. So despite not being a big believer in specific eye creams, I will continue to buy this one - anything to keep my concealer in place for longer than a few hours! It costs an arm and a leg, but a jar lasts me for about 10 months, so good value for money, particularly as it stops me from wasting money on other creams. For reference, my current HG is BB corrector in Bisque, with a teeny tiny amount of Kevyn Aucoin SS Enhancer in SX3 - its awesome. With this cream, no need to touch up for 8 hrs plus.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by sleepyfairy

I have used Bobbi Brown Hydrating face cream and am now on my second jar, it is a great moisturising cream for winter and so I had high expectations of the hydrating eye cream. However, upon application I felt an immediate stinging and my eyes became bloodshot and watery. The next morning in all fairness to the product the under eye area felt very smooth but upon application the eye area does become irritated and this is not something I can tolerate from a product despite the end results.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Mamazonian

I purchased this product after trying some sample sachets. I love this cream as it is exactly what it says on the jar - a hydrating cream - and it makes the application of concealer and foundation under the eye area much easier and less crepey. No fancy scientific names or ridiculous claims.

I have tried many eye creams over the years and I still have dark circles, fine lines and my lids aren't as firm as they used to be so now I am starting to think that the most you can hope for from an eye cream is that it will keep your eye area hydrated - and this does exactly that.

I have only recently converted to Bobbi Brown skincare after being a BB cosmetic fan for quite some time and I love the range. Beautifully simple. Will definitely be trying the new Eye Repair Cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by willowpost

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another HG product for me (my other is the Hydrating Face Cream).

In my long quest to find product that didn't brurn/sting my skin or make it feel like an oil slick I can accross this little eye cream and gave it a whirl.

It's the perfect cream if you are looking for a lite eye cream that has a touch of built-in primer and to add a little moisture to your eye area. I use it year round, every mornign and some nights (when I remember to moisturise). It really make a huge differnece to have it on when I am patting on some concealer or foundation. The fndtn seems to blend much better and melt into the area and not be as noticeable. Also, the fine lines seems to be less noticeable. I personally thick it's because of that primer aspect to it, as opposed to it actyually reducing wrinkles. At night, I adds that extra barrier to my skin to keep it moisturized and help it fend off ageing (not reverse).

This is not a cream if you are in dire need of extra moisture. Pssst! Bobbi has finally come out with a Eye Repair Cream that is just that. :)
Nor do I think this is a de-puffer or will help with dark circles (I had this problem and finally got filler for my TTs).

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by nadnames

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product about a year ago based on the good reviews on Makeupalley but I have barely used it. I was initially pleased by the fact that it doesn't sting the under eye area but when I use it straight after cleansing it starts to sting and I don't have the time in the morning to wait around before I apply it. It doesnt do anything for under eye circles and does not do anything to prevent the signs of ageing. It's not as creamy as I would expect an eye cream to be and just slides on and doesn't feel comforting. It has not done much to 'improve' the under eye area merely just moisturises 'a bit'. I won't be repurchasing.