Tweezerman Pointed Slant Tweezers

4.7

on 10/17/2006 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these tweezers...i now see why the stars use these! They get every last hair when your shaping your brows or just trying to clean them up. I have been a fan for sometime now...and have had the same pair for awhile now...and they still work great when I tweeze my eyebrows!

on 9/19/2006 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'd been holding off on buying these because of the price...it cost me more to try all the others...these are GREAT!!!!! It really does make a difference! Tweezerman is the best!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love Tweezerman products, I had the "automatic ouchless" tweezers but recently lost them and found out that there aren't any stores around me that carry them, so I opted for these bad boys. They were great the first two times I used them, tweezing was a breeze, they removed the itty bitty hairs and everything! But. The third time I used them I dropped them on the tiled floor and the tip chipped and now they are useless. Considering what you pay for these they should be able to survive a drop to a bathroom floor. I am much too clumsy to re-purchase these so I'll be opting for a pair of Revlons.

on 6/22/2006 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Although I love tweezerman tweezers, I bought the really pointy version because the store that I went to was out of the original one I bought. I think these are too pointy as they make it kind of hard to tweeze hair plus I have pinched myself and notice that because the end is so pointed it harder to work with. I will stick to the original tweezerman that I had purchased which by the way was EXCELLENT!

on 4/2/2006 1:56:00 AM

Forget diamonds! These are a woman's best friend! :D These are the BEST tweezers I have ever owned. They save so much time, because they get the job done right the first time. NO having to try time and time again to get that one little annoying stray hair - this thing grips the smallest hairs tightly! I think the price is excellent considering the quality of the product. Couldn't ask for a better tweezer. Period.

on 3/19/2006 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

As far as I'm concerned you cannot pay too much money for a pair of tweezers. If I did not pluck my brows on daily basis, I would look like Groucho Marks. So I count on tweezers that have a dead-on pitbull-like grip. Tweezerman is the best readily available tool that is well engineered and made. The slants are the best. I put 1 for price, b/c I don't see these as expensive given their quality and endurance.

on 2/25/2006 11:54:00 AM

I don't know what I would do without these; they are in a class of excellence far above that of any other tool I have used.

I used regular slant tweezers for years, then I discovered these... and they're so much better. I like having the option of using either the slant side or the point. I've largely been using the pointed end because it allows for such perfect precision, and I'm pretty fanatical about my brows. These are sharp and lightweight. My only complaint is that I've pinched myself a couple of times with the slanted side, but I think I was just being lazy and let them slip (I don't blame it on the tweezers, though it did hurt!)

on 1/29/2006 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this miracle tool for a while and I would recommend it to anybody who's serious about their eyebrow grooming. It's easy to use and especially good at plucking short hairs without pulling out the wrong ones! It was pricy but well worth it as it would last ages Mine is cute and pink, what else a girl would want! Brilliant!

on 1/26/2006 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Agree with a lot of other MUAers that these are the best tweezers money can buy. They're worth forking out for, and I will never ever buy cheap tweezers again! Not that I'd need to anyway: Tweezerman seem to last for years...

Popular Misc Beauty Tools