November 24, 2014 | 1117 users online

Makeup Brushes - The Body Shop - Eyeshadow Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2003 8:29:00 AM More reviews by luvlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the typical asian hidden eye lids and this brush was too big for me. also, it couldnt pick up the e/s powders well. but, it was priced very reasonably.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2003 12:58:00 AM More reviews by elainetsai

I dont really like this for e/s. I still prefer the animal hair brushes. You can't blend powder with synthetic brushes for sure!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I use this more for creme shadows and sometimes concealer- I prefer a more fluffy brush for powder eyeshadow. Still, this functions great- gentle bristles, but firm enough to give total control.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2002 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1977

I use this brush for apply eyeshadow. It was a good blending brush where you can blend in the sockets, I did not know you could you use it to apply concelare good idea.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2002 5:23:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a nice quality brush! Too be honest this is a bit stiff and small to be used as an e/s brush for me. I use this as a concealer brush... it's shaped like a concealer brush anyway. It's my holy grail concealer brush! Nice and soft to the touch. Concealer just glides on, smoothly and perfect every time! This is a god-send.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2002 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mv6198

This brush is really better for putting on creme concealer, than eyeshadows. It's great for the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2001 12:51:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this taklon brush for concealer and MAC Paints. I don't think I'd know how to use it for powder e/s, but it deposits cream products evenly and smoothly. Great low price, too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2001 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Jen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this brush because I wanted a narrow, long-bristled synthetic brush for concealer--I was surprised that this was labeled as an Eyeshadow Brush. After looking at the brush display in the store, a lot of the brushes seemed to be labeled oddly. If you know what you want, ignore the labels and get a cheap brush or 2! This brush ($5) works well to place concealer on my dark circles, and the handle is very light wood (easy to hold).