April 19, 2014 | 872 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by jjms574

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this mainly for the sunscreen since it has a high level of octocrylene to stabilize the avobenzone. I used to use Neutrogene Ultra Sheer sunscreen but this Cetaphil product has the avobenzone more stabilized. I don't really care about the moisturizing part. I read a lot of reviews saying that it stung their eyes but that's because of the avobenzone getting into their eyes which tends to happen when you sweat. As for the skin itself, it hasn't stung my face at all and I've been using Retin-A and benzoyl peroxide, so my skin is super sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:22:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

This thing doesnt break me out which is amazing since I have acne prone skin. It definitely moisturize my skin in the morning after I cleanse it with the oatmeal method lol. A small amount goes a long way, I dont use a lot. This product doesn't feel greasy or heavy at all. I really like this stuff, plus it lasts me about a year or more. It's amazing! :) I bought mines at CVS for $12-14

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great basic moisturizer. Wouldn't recommend for dry skin - I find I have to use something a bit richer in winter months. Never had any problems with breakouts. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by gumiho

It was a pretty good moisturizer, but broke me out

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ctlee420

This stuff burns like hell if you get it anywhere near your eyes! It's not doing great things for my skin, and I find it to be a little greasy. Not doing it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Blah15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This moisturizer works for me since I have combination/dry skin. It moisturizes better than the clinique dramatically different lotion. I also use it as sunscreen since I don't like the super greasy feeling of most ss. It absorbs well but it does sting a bit after exfoliating. I don't have super sensitive skin so it hasn't broken me out. The packaging is awesome too. I'm almost out and I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I must be allergic to this because my lips where it touched look like they have a burn on them and my cheeks have a hivelike rash. This was attempt number 2, and I am NOT happy with this product at all. It was supposed to be some Holy Grail for sensitive skin, and this really wasn't even remotely close to it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by heidishiu

I am quite disappointed with this moisturizer. Never use any Cetaphil product before but heard so many good things about it so i decided to give it a try. I have combination toward oily skin, I don't think this moisturizer provide enough moisturizing since my skin still feel dry after applying it. The worse problem is it kinda stings my face, i would have this stinging feeling all day. It just feel uncomfortable.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by rebsays

I'm a big fan of this moisturizer - it absorbs quickly into my skin and really moisturizes. While a bit expensive for drug store, it is comparable to a lot of higher end moisturizers. In fact, I like it a lot more than some high end moisturizers. Warning though, don't get it close to your eyes as it really burns (they warn you on the back of the bottle though, so just read it carefully before using).
I have and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by jessicaluc

I love using this moisturizer because it's light, absorbs into my skin fast, and has SPF in it! Sometimes I have to apply extra because my skin is extra dry. It also has very little scent to it which I like. I love the packaging and how you could turn the nozzle to open and close it. And I know that when I'm travelling it won't squirt everywhere! It was a bit pricey, about $13.99 but it was totally worth the quality. I'm totally gonna buy it again!