Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

2.8

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%) (sunscreen), Octocrylene (10%) (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water Purified, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Polymethylmethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

on 12/14/2012 1:40:00 AM

Very effective and useful.

windows miami continued >>

on 12/14/2012 1:11:00 AM

i really do think that cethapil will work for me because many girls recommend this for sensitive skin and my brother who has skin asthma used to have this (the lotion) so i give it a try. On my first day of using this it smells like a harsh chemical on my face but i didn't bother. On the second day my nose starts to have flakes due to dry skin and it stings so I decided to wash it off immediately. I returned the use product to shoppers.

on 11/19/2012 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin, which is getting a little drier as I get older. I find this moisturizer to feel incredibly greasy on my skin. It just sat on the top rather than really doing anything to the skin. Frequently I wanted to wash it off after putting it on. I think you have a drier skin it could work better for you. It is formulated for all skin types so it's not surprising that it didn't work well on my oily skin. While I don't love Neutrogena, it's a far better drugstore moisturizer.

on 11/17/2012 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This moisturizer used to work for me well. It's lightweight and absorbed into my skin fairly quickly. But I switched moisturizers once my skin became really dry and I needed something a bit more hydrating. I tried to switch back to Cetaphil but all of a sudden, it started to break me out (I also did not find it as moisturizing as my other facial cream). Not sure what the deal is, but if you aren't sensitive to the ingredients or super dry this might work for you.

on 11/17/2012 3:04:00 PM

Like it and it is quite lightweight, so if you have drier skin, that might NOT be ideal, but people with oilier skin might like this better. I have oily skin, so I like it

on 11/1/2012 9:22:00 PM

I grabbed this on a whim a couple months ago in search of a HG moisturizer. This isn't it. One of the few positives I can say about this product is that the pump is nice and travel-friendly. While I do like that it contains SPF, it didn't do what it claims to do: moisturize (doh!). I've used it for several months and time and time again, it dries out my skin and leaves little flakes around. It also stung the heck out of the area around my eyes even though I've never put it directly on there. It is a pain to deal with especially if you're a daily contact lens wearer like me. Simply put, this is a disappointment!

on 10/28/2012 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

my derm gave me a sample of this and i'm loving it. its great at making my combo skin feel hydrated, and not greasy. the spf 15 is great, and doesn't smell like sunscreen. i actually don't notice any fragrance. the moisturizer is pretty light but good at moisturizing so it's perfect for everyday. it does not bother my oily, acne-prone skin. i got it for a little over $11 at target which is sort of "pricey" for a drugstore product, but if it gets the job done than i'm fine with it.

on 10/18/2012 2:25:00 PM

This product made the skin near my eyes burn from the first use but that wasn't the worst part. It caused a rash (like a dry, rough bumpy rash) on part of my chin. I have somewhat dry skin and this lotion was heavy for me too. It felt like it sat on the skin. I threw it out.

on 10/18/2012 3:48:00 AM

This is literally CRAP!! It was like putting detergent on my face!! It not only stung my face the first day but the second day my cheeks got red! I returned it immediately and the next day bumps all over my cheeks it RUINED MY FACE!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY

on 10/15/2012 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer
Its perfect for my super dry skin
and I'm becoming obsessed with sun screen so its great to have that extra spf along with my sunscreen

it's great and doesn't irritate my skin.