April 19, 2014 | 1642 users online

Treatments (Eye) - MD Forte - skin rejuvenation eye cream

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2004 2:22:00 PM More reviews by thehotlibrarian

I so much wanted to like this, and I did at first. I used it for a week, and I kept thinking that my undereye area looked so good and then on Day 8 - whoa. Dryness. A new crease (! I only had one and now I have 2!). Underneath my eye it looked HORRIBLE. I have a feeling that I should have started out more slowly instead of using it everyday, but now I'm scared to experiment, because I definitely have a new crease that was not there before, and it's not going away and it's been over a month. Darn.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2004 2:14:00 PM More reviews by fairylis

This didn't dry out my eyes like others have experienced. The bad news is that after using it for over a month, my milia has only been lightly reduced in size, if at all. I expected a lot more from this product. The search continues.....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2004 9:53:00 PM More reviews by blushin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fabulous treatment cream. Use at night and layer a more moiturizing cream over the top if needed (this is not a moisturizer). Nice pump bottle, no smell, sinks in, works awesome. I use only top lid, too, to help with darkness. I use this and the skin rejuv. lotion in combination at night. I have combo/acne-ish skin and love the whole MDForte line.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2004 2:59:00 PM More reviews by angelabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has ruined my eyes. I've been using it a few weeks, and now my under eye area is all crepey. It wasn't like that before I used this product. I will never use this again, and I am quite upset!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 7:37:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is the best eyecream for reducing dark undereye circles. It's also great for erasing the fine lines around the eyes. However, this does sting my eyes... but the results are worth it!!! Definately get a sample before purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 1:31:00 AM More reviews by alicecrybaby

So far this only receives a 3 from me because it has dried the heck out of my undereye skin and burns every time I put it on. I got this off of ebay to help with my milia(although it has been diminishing in the last few months). This did not burn or dry out my skin the first week I used it but now it has started to do all those things. I think I will keep using this but put another eye cream over this to help with the drying effect. So far, no change in my milia but I hope that's because I've used this for less than two weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2004 1:01:00 PM More reviews by candypantz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This seems like a very nice product; however, my sensitive skin could not handle it. It left bumpy red spots (not attractive). I didn't find the product very moisturizing, and feel that MD forte line is lacking in not offering a moisturizing eye treatment as well as a 'rejuvinating' one. It's priced very well, however, and worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2004 8:19:00 PM More reviews by renlouis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Loving this eye cream! I've been using for about a week and have noticed a significant lightening of my dark circles, and decrease in puffiness. I have noticed some smoothing out of lines as well, although I'm hoping for more dramatic effects after time for the full effect of this cream's retinol. I will try to update after a few more weeks! Update on 3/24/04 - after using for several weeks, everything that I applied to my undereye area was stinging! I think the retinol was just too much for me. My undereye area felt dry and wasn't helping my fine lines at all. My undereye area started to look crepe-y.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this fabulous product from a very generous MUA Swapper. I absolutely love it.It has improved the fine lines under my eyes and near my temples. It also looks to have helped my dark eye circles caused by chronic sinus problems.For some reason AHA creams hardly ever irritate my sensitive skin- this one didn't either. I have better luck with AHA'S than anything.This is a def HG & I've tried them all low to high end.UPDATE: I still love this, but I have started using another moisturizer on top of this just for the winter months & am still loving the results. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 8:31:00 AM More reviews by niara

i have been using this for about 6 weeks, and during that time I have noticed dramatic improvement in the fine laugh lines that are starting to appear, and I think I'm noticing that my dark circles don't look so severe.

You do have to work your way up with this--I started using it every other night, and experienced a bit of redness. That lasted for about a week. When it disappeared, I started using it every night. Only the tiniest dab is enough; be careful you don't use too much.