Cover Girl Professional Mascara

Price: $

Mascara

on 4/30/2011 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this but with the curved brush because I love curl and I hate eyelash curlers but it curled them for the most part. But I had to put on a TON to get some volume. But once I did it was gorgeous. Oh, but don't get the waterproof kind. I did for a wedding because I cry A LOT and by the end it was running down my face. Plus I was a bridesmaid so everyone saw- it was a bad situation. This just takes up way too much time to put on plus I'm a product whore lol.

on 4/23/2011 10:43:00 PM

This mascara is pretty basic. It was the first one I've ever tried and it made my lashes a LOT longer considering how I have stubby asian lashes. It also made them darker and noticeable, but not in an overly dramatic way. However, it didn't give much volume and also didn't hold curls very well, and this I wouldn't recommend to asians who have pinstraight lashes. I was lucky to have lashes that are naturally not pinstraight- somewhat like a mild-ish curly? When I curl them, one eye's lashes would completely flop down after awhile, and I'd need to curl it again.

This is good for it's price and is buildable and washes out easily. It doesn't smudge, clump (in fact, it really defines your lashes), or produce those falling chunky thingies.

on 4/16/2011 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my go to mascara. It was the first mascara I started using when I was a teen. It doesn't smudge, doesn't make my eyes water and makes my lashes look curly and feathery when used with a lash curler. You can easily use 2-3 coats of this and it doesn't make your lashes clump together.
It would be the perfect mascara for someone who is just starting to wear makeup but doesn't want to pay a lot of $.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

So I bought this at Walmart for $3, and I'm glad I did.
This mascara is PERFECT for length. The results were longer looking lashes. It didn't add too much volume, unfortunately; hence the name "all-in-one" mascara, I was a bit disappointed.
This mascara barely clumps. I like how the product has a "stopper", which prevents excess product being "stuck" onto the wand.

on 4/14/2011 5:47:00 PM

Hated this.....really irritated my eyes and did absolutely nothing for my lashes. Went in the garbage.

Read reviews so I had to try for myself. This mascara is the best I have purchased in its price range (blue tube- professional all in one mascara). In fact I like it every bit as much as Lancome. No flake or smudge, can get a nice everyday look or build for evening. I will definately repurchase and stick with this brand!

on 3/31/2011 10:19:00 PM

(Cherry/Pink tube, I guess non-washable?)Very, very nice mascara. And on top of it cheap! (around $6). At the pharmacy, looks like something you should avoid and will be disappointed with. NOT true! The packaging is cheesy and this stuff looks not very promising in the cheap looking pink/cherry 'plasticky' tube and claims to be 'professional'. What is professional mascara? So, professionals like good mascaras and we 'regular folks' can't handle the professional grade product? Do I need some training in mascara application for this one? (Just ridiculous!!) Well, don't quit yet...it is a GREAT mascara. It's a little lean but builds up like a dream! Very long lashes, dark, no clumps at all. And a regular brush, no plastic craziness of strange shape or proportion. Will buy again for sure! Case closed...

I LOVE this mascara! It is my favorite. It is super cheap, good quality, and doesn't smudge or flake! It is soft and holds curl well! It also doesn't dry out my lashes! I've looked at others but none compare to this cheap & great mascara!

on 3/9/2011 8:44:00 PM

This is my go-to, daily wear mascara. An excellent product at an excellent price. the perfect consistency for buildable length and volume, but looks great and natural with a single, on-the-go swipe if you're headed for the grocery store. I've repurchased dozens of times.

on 2/21/2011 8:36:00 PM

this is a good mascara. i have it in black brown. i only wear it on special occasions though. i like to stick with black most of the time.

Popular Mascaras