October 25, 2014 | 1101 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by suzan88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hated this.....really irritated my eyes and did absolutely nothing for my lashes. Went in the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

Read reviews so I had to try for myself. This mascara is the best I have purchased in its price range (blue tube- professional all in one mascara). In fact I like it every bit as much as Lancome. No flake or smudge, can get a nice everyday look or build for evening. I will definately repurchase and stick with this brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by blkmamba

(Cherry/Pink tube, I guess non-washable?)Very, very nice mascara. And on top of it cheap! (around $6). At the pharmacy, looks like something you should avoid and will be disappointed with. NOT true! The packaging is cheesy and this stuff looks not very promising in the cheap looking pink/cherry 'plasticky' tube and claims to be 'professional'. What is professional mascara? So, professionals like good mascaras and we 'regular folks' can't handle the professional grade product? Do I need some training in mascara application for this one? (Just ridiculous!!) Well, don't quit yet...it is a GREAT mascara. It's a little lean but builds up like a dream! Very long lashes, dark, no clumps at all. And a regular brush, no plastic craziness of strange shape or proportion. Will buy again for sure! Case closed...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by sunshinegirl101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this mascara! It is my favorite. It is super cheap, good quality, and doesn't smudge or flake! It is soft and holds curl well! It also doesn't dry out my lashes! I've looked at others but none compare to this cheap & great mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by MichelleMcC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go-to, daily wear mascara. An excellent product at an excellent price. the perfect consistency for buildable length and volume, but looks great and natural with a single, on-the-go swipe if you're headed for the grocery store. I've repurchased dozens of times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by kitkatndan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a good mascara. i have it in black brown. i only wear it on special occasions though. i like to stick with black most of the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been though SO many mascaras, every single drugstore one you could imagine and this is the only one with absolutely no complaints. Great mascara all around, it's easy to work with, soft, cheap, has good quality of product and brush. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by emmsbo

This is a great, basic mascara. The packaging claims it's an "all-in-one" thickening, lengthening, and defining mascara, but it doesn't do all that much of any of those things. At most it makes your lashes darker and a little more apparent. It's smooth and clump-free, it doesn't smudge, it has a great bristle-brush and comes in an easy-to-hold tube, and it washes off with soap and water. In fact, if I had a little sister approaching make-up wearing age, this is exactly the mascara I would buy for her.

I'll be returning it and probably not buying it again simply because I'm looking for a little more thickening power (I'm trying Super Thick Lash tomorrow -- fingers crossed!), but it's good to know this is out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by hebamo

I got this mascara because of all the good reviews on here, and for a $5 mascara, I'm pretty impressed. It lengthens and volumizes very well. It can hold a curl pretty well, but not too well. The only thing that bugged me is that the formula seems to be pretty dry but I don't know if that's because I got a bad batch. Because of this, it kinda clumps up, but not too much so it's not that bad. I'd only buy this again if I didn't find something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

this was my first cover girl try about three years ago.
i was completely unhappy with it.
it did absolutely nothing for my lashes.