Cover Girl Professional Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/16/2011 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my go to mascara. It was the first mascara I started using when I was a teen. It doesn't smudge, doesn't make my eyes water and makes my lashes look curly and feathery when used with a lash curler. You can easily use 2-3 coats of this and it doesn't make your lashes clump together.
It would be the perfect mascara for someone who is just starting to wear makeup but doesn't want to pay a lot of $.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

So I bought this at Walmart for $3, and I'm glad I did.
This mascara is PERFECT for length. The results were longer looking lashes. It didn't add too much volume, unfortunately; hence the name "all-in-one" mascara, I was a bit disappointed.
This mascara barely clumps. I like how the product has a "stopper", which prevents excess product being "stuck" onto the wand.

on 4/14/2011 5:47:00 PM

Hated this.....really irritated my eyes and did absolutely nothing for my lashes. Went in the garbage.

Read reviews so I had to try for myself. This mascara is the best I have purchased in its price range (blue tube- professional all in one mascara). In fact I like it every bit as much as Lancome. No flake or smudge, can get a nice everyday look or build for evening. I will definately repurchase and stick with this brand!

on 3/31/2011 10:19:00 PM

(Cherry/Pink tube, I guess non-washable?)Very, very nice mascara. And on top of it cheap! (around $6). At the pharmacy, looks like something you should avoid and will be disappointed with. NOT true! The packaging is cheesy and this stuff looks not very promising in the cheap looking pink/cherry 'plasticky' tube and claims to be 'professional'. What is professional mascara? So, professionals like good mascaras and we 'regular folks' can't handle the professional grade product? Do I need some training in mascara application for this one? (Just ridiculous!!) Well, don't quit yet...it is a GREAT mascara. It's a little lean but builds up like a dream! Very long lashes, dark, no clumps at all. And a regular brush, no plastic craziness of strange shape or proportion. Will buy again for sure! Case closed...

I LOVE this mascara! It is my favorite. It is super cheap, good quality, and doesn't smudge or flake! It is soft and holds curl well! It also doesn't dry out my lashes! I've looked at others but none compare to this cheap & great mascara!

on 3/9/2011 8:44:00 PM

This is my go-to, daily wear mascara. An excellent product at an excellent price. the perfect consistency for buildable length and volume, but looks great and natural with a single, on-the-go swipe if you're headed for the grocery store. I've repurchased dozens of times.

on 2/21/2011 8:36:00 PM

this is a good mascara. i have it in black brown. i only wear it on special occasions though. i like to stick with black most of the time.

on 2/18/2011 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have been though SO many mascaras, every single drugstore one you could imagine and this is the only one with absolutely no complaints. Great mascara all around, it's easy to work with, soft, cheap, has good quality of product and brush. Love it.

on 1/17/2011 10:51:00 PM

This is a great, basic mascara. The packaging claims it's an "all-in-one" thickening, lengthening, and defining mascara, but it doesn't do all that much of any of those things. At most it makes your lashes darker and a little more apparent. It's smooth and clump-free, it doesn't smudge, it has a great bristle-brush and comes in an easy-to-hold tube, and it washes off with soap and water. In fact, if I had a little sister approaching make-up wearing age, this is exactly the mascara I would buy for her.

I'll be returning it and probably not buying it again simply because I'm looking for a little more thickening power (I'm trying Super Thick Lash tomorrow -- fingers crossed!), but it's good to know this is out there.