Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 11/6/2013 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this serum, after 3 months of usage, my skin has never looked this nice, it smoothed out my skin and evened out my skintone, I really have no complaints other than the price which is rather steep, and I have clear skin, so if you suffer from breakouts, scars, etc. it may take two bottles to make a vast difference. When I run out of this bottle I will most likely buy another, just because I love how it leaves my skin. It's a bit drying but as long as you apply a decent moisturiser afterwards, it shouldn't be too bad.

on 11/3/2013 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I could definitely tell that my skin looked a little better. It made my skin tighter but I have to try it longer to see how it officially does on my face.

I have been testing new skin care products consistently now and I have given this a shot and will continue to try until I find my HG

on 11/2/2013 10:43:00 PM

I was excited to try this when a tiny sample came in a GWP recently. I used it with my Clinique DDML. This does absolutely nothing - no moisture, no line smoothing, no evenness - nada (and all this for almost $100 an ounce!)
Actually made my skin dry, similar effect to retin A dryness, except I also broke out from it. Glad I didn't have to pay for it and certainly won't be buying this.

on 11/2/2013 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I just bought it and have used it for two days (nights) for now and this is not enough to draw any final conclusions about this thing, but damn, I woke up with a beautiful, well-rested looking, clear face with diminished wrinkles in the morning when using this! I paid a small fortune for this so I hope it will continue to justify it's cost.

on 11/2/2013 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I tried this and it really didn't do a lot for me

I have been using it at night for the last couple of weeks and I notice absolutely no difference. It does not affect my skin in a good or in a bad way. It just does nothing. Maybe I have to use it for a few months to notice the difference. The texture is a little too greasy-gooey for me even though it absorbs quickly.

I will not repurchase.

on 10/29/2013 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really notice the difference this product made on the redness around my cheeks as well as dark spots from break outs. I have sensitive combination skin and was looking for something to help with the over all look and feel of my skin. This product worked great on both my oily T zone and my dry cheeks. I feel it gives my skin the perfect amount of moisture for the night. I would absolutely buy this product again despite the price tag I think that you really get what you pay for.

on 10/28/2013 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I wanted to like this classic but sadly made my skin more oily and sensitive. loved the dropper bottle. sadly finished this product and won't be purchasing again! came to the conclusion that Estee Lauder don't work for me!! : (

on 10/21/2013 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not in love, i bought this with the eye serum as well. It did moisturize my skin - but it didnt do anything diffrent then what my other Moisturizers do. I don't think its worth the money and its not that effective after you keep using it.

on 10/18/2013 3:18:00 PM

I do like the product a lot even though it is hard to describe what exactly it does to the skin. It just feels and looks better. Guess the skin looks bit brighter and fresh.
The product didn't seem to make my skin greasier, and didn't cause acne as far as I can tell.

on 10/18/2013 5:38:00 AM

Just finished my first bottle and unlikely to buy it again. The first few weeks it gave me soft and glowing skin but that sort of stopped later. Afterward, it made my skin feel greasy and even clogged my pores. Although the texture felt very light and it did absorb into my skin fairly well upon application. But in the morning I would still wake up with oily face. Don't know why that's the case but I suspect the serum may be too rich for my 20s skin. I have combination acne-prone skin with oily T zone and dry cheeks. After I realized that it may be too oily for my T-zone I stopped using it in that area and instead only apply it to my cheeks and neck. I'm not 100% sure if ANR is the culprit but while using it I got some pimples on both my neck and cheeks, which is very rare for me. But for that price tag, I would rather not take the risk again. Perhaps I should be happy that it didn't work for me. In the future, however, if the condition of my skin changes and I have more money to spend, then I would probably give it another chance.

Popular Treatments (Face)