August 21, 2014 | 1575 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by sweetlyvenomous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure if it's because my face has gotten "used" to the serum?

I got a sample of the old formula, and IT WAS A MIRACLE OVERNIGHT PRODUCT. I had really patchy skin with pigmented acne scars, and the old formula lightened that area overnight AND reduced the patchiness!

My skin has been really dry, patchy, and breaking out recently so decided to get a sample of the new formula. First things I noticed, the smell is rather plastic-ish (similar to the old one but more chemical-ish), the formula is more runny, previously it's more jelly-ish. Secondly, when applied, the old formula felt good on my face, a little soothing even, this just feels a little drying after it has been absorbed.

I'm still on the fence about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by MissLulu1

Love this serum it is the best and I have tried a lot of different skin serums. Mfirstly my skin is super sensitive and prone to breakouts somI do have to be careful what products I use. I can't use other Estée Lauder face creams as they cause my skin to react badly but I love the advanced night serum and the advanced eye cream.

I apply the serum every evening after cleansing and timing using Avene products, it has a handy pipette, my skins just drinks this serum up so I apply generously and massage in until my skin feels hydrated. I then moisturise again using an Avene product, great results from using this serum it keeps my skin plump and very hydrated whilst evening out my complexion and fading marks. It is a expensive but a little goes a long way and a big bottle will last over 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ninadavon

This product is an absolute must for my daily skincare routine. My face tends to feel very dry but the serum calms and clears redness. The packaging is great, very simple and luxurious because of the pipette. This useful tool (pipette) makes it easy to dose just the right amount of product, and a little goes a long way. I purchased the smaller bottle and have been using it for 6 months already.
The only negative point is the steep price but I will definitely repurchase because I haven't found anything better so far.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by freezer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Disgustingly drying.
Made my skin actually feel tight and BAD.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Lorraine6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not for my sensitive skin - heavily scented, sticky, and it burns!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Mutley7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin has been quite dull and ashen for quite sometime now and made worse by recently resumed smoking habit. I started using this cream on Saturday and I can already see a difference, I'm writing this review on Tuesday! My skin is looking so much clearer, glowy and and a little plump. The sales girl told me it will help even out skin tone and help with hyper pigmentation, I don't know if I believe that till it happens. But the serum works for the reason I wanted it for, to 'liven' up my skin, and it works so quickly too which i'm pleased about.
I use the EL skin and eye moisturiser on top of the serum for now to give added boost to begin with, and will do that for a couple of weeks at most and then only when needed, i.e., in the depths of winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Bouscarelle

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very disappointed bynthe new Esthee Lauder noght repair... It is sticky and unpleasant... I have been using night repair for the last 14 years... I am not sure I will use it again !

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by zetka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a free sample of this. First of all i am not a fan of serum-like products, they do not provide my skin with enough moisture and i can feel a wet film on top of my skin. It applies to estee lauder advanced night repair too. Despite i had just a sample and used it for 4 nights in a row, and as many reviewers warn wonders won't happen overnight, i will not purchase a full size to ensure it makes any wonders. Just using good moisturising cream (i use Algologie tender cream) at night gives me more visible results of a smooth, fresh and plump skin the next morning, and i can afford it. So a no for estee lauder advanced repair

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love trying no skincare and I wanted to try this due to the YT rave reviews. I have normal skin and have very few issues. I didn't see any changes or improvement with use of this. Also, I find the smell to be a little plastic-y and unpleasant. I plan to use this up, but not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by YXXC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This new and improved version is waaay much better than the original. Esteé Lauder says it's been completely overhauled and the new facts go something like this: works while you sleep to slow down signs of ageing, reduces lines and wrinkles, works on pigmentation, super moisturising, reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, evens out skin tone and it's non-comedogenic so it won't block pores and cause spots so is good for all skin types.
For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)