November 27, 2014 | 1371 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by leserpent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought it and have used it for two days (nights) for now and this is not enough to draw any final conclusions about this thing, but damn, I woke up with a beautiful, well-rested looking, clear face with diminished wrinkles in the morning when using this! I paid a small fortune for this so I hope it will continue to justify it's cost.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this and it really didn't do a lot for me

I have been using it at night for the last couple of weeks and I notice absolutely no difference. It does not affect my skin in a good or in a bad way. It just does nothing. Maybe I have to use it for a few months to notice the difference. The texture is a little too greasy-gooey for me even though it absorbs quickly.

I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by janet237

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really notice the difference this product made on the redness around my cheeks as well as dark spots from break outs. I have sensitive combination skin and was looking for something to help with the over all look and feel of my skin. This product worked great on both my oily T zone and my dry cheeks. I feel it gives my skin the perfect amount of moisture for the night. I would absolutely buy this product again despite the price tag I think that you really get what you pay for.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted to like this classic but sadly made my skin more oily and sensitive. loved the dropper bottle. sadly finished this product and won't be purchasing again! came to the conclusion that Estee Lauder don't work for me!! : (

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Bajanac

Not in love, i bought this with the eye serum as well. It did moisturize my skin - but it didnt do anything diffrent then what my other Moisturizers do. I don't think its worth the money and its not that effective after you keep using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

I do like the product a lot even though it is hard to describe what exactly it does to the skin. It just feels and looks better. Guess the skin looks bit brighter and fresh.
The product didn't seem to make my skin greasier, and didn't cause acne as far as I can tell.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by jiegao8

Just finished my first bottle and unlikely to buy it again. The first few weeks it gave me soft and glowing skin but that sort of stopped later. Afterward, it made my skin feel greasy and even clogged my pores. Although the texture felt very light and it did absorb into my skin fairly well upon application. But in the morning I would still wake up with oily face. Don't know why that's the case but I suspect the serum may be too rich for my 20s skin. I have combination acne-prone skin with oily T zone and dry cheeks. After I realized that it may be too oily for my T-zone I stopped using it in that area and instead only apply it to my cheeks and neck. I'm not 100% sure if ANR is the culprit but while using it I got some pimples on both my neck and cheeks, which is very rare for me. But for that price tag, I would rather not take the risk again. Perhaps I should be happy that it didn't work for me. In the future, however, if the condition of my skin changes and I have more money to spend, then I would probably give it another chance.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by iamyochana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm going out on a limb here to say that I am NOT one of those people who think this is an HG product. Because its not. I've never really had a problem with the skin on my face except for maybe the occasional breakouts. But that's tolerable. I decided to use ANR upon the prodding of the EL sales clerk. She was very convincing since i went home with over $500 worth of EL products. This serum was supposed to address my concern on having dry skin but after a few days of using it, I noticed my skin is getting even more dry and just dull. I noticed the lines on my forehead is more visible and my skin is just uneven - blotchy. I decided to stop using it for a few weeks and when I went back to use it again.. ugh! Same thing happened. My skin is still suffering the consequences now. Never will I buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by sweetlyvenomous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure if it's because my face has gotten "used" to the serum?

I got a sample of the old formula, and IT WAS A MIRACLE OVERNIGHT PRODUCT. I had really patchy skin with pigmented acne scars, and the old formula lightened that area overnight AND reduced the patchiness!

My skin has been really dry, patchy, and breaking out recently so decided to get a sample of the new formula. First things I noticed, the smell is rather plastic-ish (similar to the old one but more chemical-ish), the formula is more runny, previously it's more jelly-ish. Secondly, when applied, the old formula felt good on my face, a little soothing even, this just feels a little drying after it has been absorbed.

I'm still on the fence about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by MissLulu1

Love this serum it is the best and I have tried a lot of different skin serums. Mfirstly my skin is super sensitive and prone to breakouts somI do have to be careful what products I use. I can't use other Estée Lauder face creams as they cause my skin to react badly but I love the advanced night serum and the advanced eye cream.

I apply the serum every evening after cleansing and timing using Avene products, it has a handy pipette, my skins just drinks this serum up so I apply generously and massage in until my skin feels hydrated. I then moisturise again using an Avene product, great results from using this serum it keeps my skin plump and very hydrated whilst evening out my complexion and fading marks. It is a expensive but a little goes a long way and a big bottle will last over 6 months.