Aveda Brilliant Humectant Pomade

4.1

Aqueous Extracts of Aloe, Kelp, Flaxseed, Oleth-10 (Plant Oils), PEG 25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin (Coconut Oil), Isopropyl Palmitate (Palm Oil), Diisopropyl Dimerate (Mineral Oil Substitute), Sorbitol (Corn), Hydroxypropyl Bisstearyldimonium Chloride (Detangler), Methyl Gluceth-20 (Corn), Aveda's Own Pure, Natural Preservative Fragrance Containing Geranium & Other Essential Oils, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Methylparaben (Food Grade), Propylparaben (Food Grade), Diazolidinyl Urea (Allantoin)

on 8/22/2002 1:20:00 AM

I looked like a huge grease ball after using this product! I think it's more for people with curly hair, not straight.

on 5/23/2002 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the way this smells... the only thing is that I have straight hair. I use it to tame fly-aways, so one jar lasts forever and smells soooo nice!

on 5/18/2002 11:30:00 PM

As a curly haired girl - I can't live without this stuff. I literally wake up in the morning and look outside to see if I should be using this or the Anti-Humectant that day. It's equally effective when I blow my hair out. I've gone through at least 8 jars since I discovered this several years ago. And the scent - heavenly.

on 5/9/2002 9:52:00 AM

I love this pomade. I have naturally curly hair and just a small amount tames the frizz and makes my curls spiral-y.

on 3/14/2002 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

ugh... this product left my hair a greasy mess. I purchased this product after my stylist used it on me. I could never get the same results when I used it at home though. When I went back to my stylist I asked her for some help, and she told me just to use the tiniest dab. I tried this and I still ended up looking like I needed a wash. I tried to give this to my best bud, but she had a jar that was eons old. I ended up tossing the jar.