October 24, 2014 | 1622 users online

Styling Products - Aveda - Purefume Brilliant Humectant Pomade

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2002 11:30:00 PM More reviews by rjs521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a curly haired girl - I can't live without this stuff. I literally wake up in the morning and look outside to see if I should be using this or the Anti-Humectant that day. It's equally effective when I blow my hair out. I've gone through at least 8 jars since I discovered this several years ago. And the scent - heavenly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2002 9:52:00 AM More reviews by sussaford

I love this pomade. I have naturally curly hair and just a small amount tames the frizz and makes my curls spiral-y.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2002 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ugh... this product left my hair a greasy mess. I purchased this product after my stylist used it on me. I could never get the same results when I used it at home though. When I went back to my stylist I asked her for some help, and she told me just to use the tiniest dab. I tried this and I still ended up looking like I needed a wash. I tried to give this to my best bud, but she had a jar that was eons old. I ended up tossing the jar.