Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this face wash/scrub. It comes in a squeeze bottle with a flip cap so its easy to get the exact amount you need, and you do NOT need a lot. The little grains in it that exfoliate can be kind of scratchy so you don't want to scrub too hard, but it is important to exfoliate your face every so often to get the dead skin cells off. I had been using a face wash that was TOO gentle and my makeup wasn't even washing off. Since I've been using this, my face practically glows and I haven't had a pimple since. I would recommend using it at night with a gentler wash in the morning or maybe just using it less often through the week because you don't want to take off TOO much of your top layer of skin. You can get it at most drugstores. It lasts a long time too.

this is a good cleanser but not a good scrub..it doesnt do what i suppose to do..i've been using it for two months and nothing..!!

I like this product. It isn't a miracle worker, but it does keep me from breaking out really badly. It hasn't completely gotten rid of my blackheads, but they're better. I will purchase it again if I don't find anything better in the meantime, but I'm not REALLY impressed with it; it's nothing special.

This was a decent cleanser and left my face feeling clean but didn't do what it said it would even after I almost finished the tube. After prolonged use my skin seemed to be getting bumpier so I tossed the rest and switched to a new cleanser. Not worth it and will not rebuy.

It was an ok product. I would use it time to time while in the shower when I felt that i need to unclog my pores/blackheads out. It didn't WOW me or anything but it did an ok job and cleaning. I would buy again if there isnt much of a selection.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this! Finally a scrub I can use without experiencing tons of irritation. This makes my skin super smooth after use and tightens my pores big time! It's a great addition to my skincare routine.
Unlike their 60 second scrub/mask (which was sadly discontinued) this one comes in a tube and makes application much easier, not to mention that the product remains sanitized. My hubby and son also love this and use it often. Another great skincare staple from Neutrogena, my HG skincare brand!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have pretty sensitive skin, oily in T zone, and I just LOVE this scrub. I am using it two times a day for some three weeks, and it worked fantastic on my face. My skin was never so soft and even all over the face. It didn't make any bad reactions on my skin and I truly lost almost all blackheads I had. I also didn't break out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is called 'blackhead eliminating daily cleansing scrub', so I was thinking it would eliminate my blackheads, but what it did was to give me more blemishes and clogging my pores.
I was disappointed, and so I brought it back.
It might be good for other skin types which don't have acne, but for acne-prone and sensitive skin, I think this is not so great.

I love the way this leaves my face feeling clean and soft, It definitely has cleared up some of my blackheads, you just have to use it everyday and keep a firm regime going.
I've noticed a difference with the amount of whiteheads I get.. hardly any! it really is exciting for me.. I usually have 2 or 3 at a time... I've had about 1 small one this week. So I highly recommend trying this out for a month if you are having skin troubles.. good exfoliant & cleanser!
c.

I bought this because I wanted a new scrub since I ran out of my other one..and i came across this at target..when i first used it..it was actually ok for my skin but as I used it more and more..my nose area became oilier and oilier and my blackheads were not going away or disappearing as I thought it should be..it actually made it a bit worse than before..
I have stopped using this and my skin is healing now..
would definitely not buy this again...