July 28, 2014 | 1905 users online

Concealers - Exuviance - CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2007 9:53:00 AM More reviews by KRaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have found that while this product does an excellent job of concealing, after wearing it a while, it actually accentuates fine lines. It also tends to be somewhat drying. The area on me that's had the best results is my temple area. It does a great job of covering up the little bumps I tend to get there and still looks good after a while. I guess because I don't have lines there. I love the coverage, but not the lines and dryness. Update: 02/05/2009 I have been using this concealer exclusively since I tried the first tube. I just can't find another that gives such great coverage. I like this even better than any other pricey concealer I've ever tried. While I have tried others, this one is better by far. As long as you use enough moisturiser, you can overcome the bit of "accentuating dry lines". Also, try using a concealer or foundation brush. I just bought three more tubes on ebay....

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2007 7:04:00 PM More reviews by obsessed098

I was in need of a new concealer, so I stopped by my local CVS to pick up one since I'm on a short budget. Well, I picked this out from the skin care aisle since it seemed like one of the better concealers out there based on the reviews. I'm medium with yellow undertones, so Beige matched me closest. Light was way too light and sand was still too light. I shelled out $16, which isn't too bad compared to Sephora/department store prices. I hate the packaging, though. As soon as I opened it, some of the product oozed out. No biggie. I swiped a bit on my arm for a test run, and it seemed pretty smooth, although it dried quickly to a powdery finish, so this may not be suitable for dry skinned folks. Luckily, I'm as oily as oily gets. I dabbed a bit on a blemish on my nose, and while it covered nicely you could still see a hint of discoloration, but nothing bad. It did seep a little into pores, however, so take caution. From these test runs I could already tell that this product is very easily prone to caking. I will update later, once I get to wear this properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2007 9:27:00 AM More reviews by KellyNC

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use KA SSE as concealer but bought this after another MUAer rec'd it and also I saw it in Lucky. It's much thinner consistency than SSE -- which isn't unusual, SSE is kinda gloopy -- anyway, it's brilliant! I'm NC30 and had to mix the light and the beige to find a good match but so worth it. Really seems to cover undereye circles and blends well. It's Spring now, so we'll see what happens when it gets to be 1000 degrees with 2000 percent humidity here, I hope it doesn't melt.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by doorfinder

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Based on the reviews I decided to try this concealer. I had very high hopes for it but it just did not deliver. The coverage works well for my under-eye circles, but within two hours of putting it on it creases and accentuates lines I didn't even know I had! Maybe I'm applying it wrong or using the wrong kind of eye cream underneath it. I've used Loreal Advanced Revitalift and Pond's Age Defy Eye under it. I've tried using a little concealer brush to apply it and also I've tried just patting it with my finger. If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it! My search for a great concealer continues.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2006 4:15:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been in love with this concealer for many years. It was the first concealer I bought. I use this as a foundation. I use the color Light, which is a pale neutral ivory, perfect for my complexion. There are so many lovely things about this. It contains a high amount of physical sunscreen. It contains lipids to replenish moisture. It also contains glucoronolactone, a patented polyhydroxy acid, that is more gentle than AHAs or BHAs. I notice that after I have been using the concealer for a few days, any pimples I have clear up very quickly. The texture is very thick and super creamy, but lightweight and easily blendable. It really covers well, and I can also make it sheer if I want. The tube lasts forever at half an ounce! I stopped using it during a search for other concealers. I now have several HG concealers (Earth's Beauty, Cinema Secrets, Ben Nye, Alchemy Of Colour, MAC), and CoverBlend is now back among them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2006 6:31:00 PM More reviews by JJ580

Love this stuff. This was the first concealer I bought that was expensive, but very worth it. Don't need much to cover under eye circles and pimples. Perfect consistency too. I will repurchase when I eventually run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by devrim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first concealer I've ever liked. I tried many high-end brands and none worked for me. I purchased the "light" color and it perfectly covers my dark circles without looking fake or causing any problems at all. I like it as a base for eye make up or just for a flawless look. It also has sunscreen and anti-aging ingredients. I will definitely stick with this. UPDATE: You should use a very tiny amount and after a couple of times, I found out that it was better to apply it with wingers.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2006 1:59:00 PM More reviews by snowbdrqt

Amazing! Works well for redness proned skin and covering up any blemishes. I use the beige w/ the a touch of the light and it matches my skintone perfectly. You just have to learn how much to use to make the color match your skin but when you do its well worth it. Doesn't clog pores like most makeup and washes off easy. Worth buying! Trust me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2006 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Dazz

I've tried a multitude of concealers over the years, but none have really done what I've wanted them to do, that is: cover my very dark under eye circles (& occasional zits) AND stay in place until I wash them off. BUT then I found this!!!! I'm not prone to complimenting many products, but I just can't say enough about this stuff. I never knew I could look this good!!! My search is finally over, and I no longer have to curse my genes for giving me these under eye circles. Ah, the only thing I would change about this stuff is the color selection: its very small, and so it's hard to pick a shade that matches your skin exactly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by katiesmyangel122605

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've already posted a review on this product after one day of use. After using it for almost a week, it is even better! I'm in my mid forties with increasing age spots and a touch of roseca. I'm light to medium skin with freckles. I've tried the beige color and it works wonders on my deep purple/blue eye circles. Key to this product, is to apply sparlingly and continue to apply until you see what you like. I've applied with a liquid foundation brush by MAC. I apply it below and on my eyelid. I can't beleive the difference. I've also lightly dabbed it across my cheeks and it really helps hide the age spots and roseca. It stays on very well even through work-outs. IF anything, a little touch up is needed after 8 hours! Although I hate to leave the house with no makeup on, I could now with just this concealer. It's wonderful.