Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 7/7/2007 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I would buy this again. I'm on my second tube. The reviews that state that this is a drier concealor are correct. The word "chalky" might come to mind, but that's what helps it stay in place. I can avoid the cakeyness of this if I use a hydrating spray or a little SPF lotion on top of it to blend it in a bit. It's the only thing that will cover my undereye circles and stay in place. I have to remember when covering blemishes to use just a tiny bit (the size of a pin hole) first to cover and then build up the coverage in layers. It stays on all day that way. I also use this as an eyeshadow primer and put it all over my lids so there's no creasing of my eyeshadow at night and the color stays true. I used to use Estee Lauder's cream concealor and that's great stuff also but I think this lasts longer.

on 5/21/2007 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was so glad I picked this one up at local CVS. Then I came back and got on MUA and found its reviews: wow~. I tried it, and I fell in love it immediately. After using it for half a year, I am still in love with it and I don't think I need to look further. I used it around my area. Most of the time, I use this one, the other time I use Neutrogena 3 in 1 eye concealer. Both are great products, but this one provide more coverage and easier to push even. It is a little bit expensive but I think it's worth it.

on 4/21/2007 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have found that while this product does an excellent job of concealing, after wearing it a while, it actually accentuates fine lines. It also tends to be somewhat drying. The area on me that's had the best results is my temple area. It does a great job of covering up the little bumps I tend to get there and still looks good after a while. I guess because I don't have lines there. I love the coverage, but not the lines and dryness. Update: 02/05/2009 I have been using this concealer exclusively since I tried the first tube. I just can't find another that gives such great coverage. I like this even better than any other pricey concealer I've ever tried. While I have tried others, this one is better by far. As long as you use enough moisturiser, you can overcome the bit of "accentuating dry lines". Also, try using a concealer or foundation brush. I just bought three more tubes on ebay....

on 3/18/2007 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was in need of a new concealer, so I stopped by my local CVS to pick up one since I'm on a short budget. Well, I picked this out from the skin care aisle since it seemed like one of the better concealers out there based on the reviews. I'm medium with yellow undertones, so Beige matched me closest. Light was way too light and sand was still too light. I shelled out $16, which isn't too bad compared to Sephora/department store prices. I hate the packaging, though. As soon as I opened it, some of the product oozed out. No biggie. I swiped a bit on my arm for a test run, and it seemed pretty smooth, although it dried quickly to a powdery finish, so this may not be suitable for dry skinned folks. Luckily, I'm as oily as oily gets. I dabbed a bit on a blemish on my nose, and while it covered nicely you could still see a hint of discoloration, but nothing bad. It did seep a little into pores, however, so take caution. From these test runs I could already tell that this product is very easily prone to caking. I will update later, once I get to wear this properly.

on 3/15/2007 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I usually use KA SSE as concealer but bought this after another MUAer rec'd it and also I saw it in Lucky. It's much thinner consistency than SSE -- which isn't unusual, SSE is kinda gloopy -- anyway, it's brilliant! I'm NC30 and had to mix the light and the beige to find a good match but so worth it. Really seems to cover undereye circles and blends well. It's Spring now, so we'll see what happens when it gets to be 1000 degrees with 2000 percent humidity here, I hope it doesn't melt.

on 2/8/2007 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Based on the reviews I decided to try this concealer. I had very high hopes for it but it just did not deliver. The coverage works well for my under-eye circles, but within two hours of putting it on it creases and accentuates lines I didn't even know I had! Maybe I'm applying it wrong or using the wrong kind of eye cream underneath it. I've used Loreal Advanced Revitalift and Pond's Age Defy Eye under it. I've tried using a little concealer brush to apply it and also I've tried just patting it with my finger. If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it! My search for a great concealer continues.

on 12/28/2006 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have been in love with this concealer for many years. It was the first concealer I bought. I use this as a foundation. I use the color Light, which is a pale neutral ivory, perfect for my complexion. There are so many lovely things about this. It contains a high amount of physical sunscreen. It contains lipids to replenish moisture. It also contains glucoronolactone, a patented polyhydroxy acid, that is more gentle than AHAs or BHAs. I notice that after I have been using the concealer for a few days, any pimples I have clear up very quickly. The texture is very thick and super creamy, but lightweight and easily blendable. It really covers well, and I can also make it sheer if I want. The tube lasts forever at half an ounce! I stopped using it during a search for other concealers. I now have several HG concealers (Earth's Beauty, Cinema Secrets, Ben Nye, Alchemy Of Colour, MAC), and CoverBlend is now back among them.

on 12/22/2006 6:31:00 PM

Love this stuff. This was the first concealer I bought that was expensive, but very worth it. Don't need much to cover under eye circles and pimples. Perfect consistency too. I will repurchase when I eventually run out.

on 11/20/2006 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the first concealer I've ever liked. I tried many high-end brands and none worked for me. I purchased the "light" color and it perfectly covers my dark circles without looking fake or causing any problems at all. I like it as a base for eye make up or just for a flawless look. It also has sunscreen and anti-aging ingredients. I will definitely stick with this. UPDATE: You should use a very tiny amount and after a couple of times, I found out that it was better to apply it with wingers.

on 10/18/2006 1:59:00 PM

Amazing! Works well for redness proned skin and covering up any blemishes. I use the beige w/ the a touch of the light and it matches my skintone perfectly. You just have to learn how much to use to make the color match your skin but when you do its well worth it. Doesn't clog pores like most makeup and washes off easy. Worth buying! Trust me!

Top Rated Exuviance Products