September 30, 2014 | 1628 users online

Blush - Revlon - Cream Blush in Rosy Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

man, oh man, do i love this product! i bought it on a whim, before even consulting mua reviews, and for once, i didn't regret my impulsivity :)
anyway, this is unexpectedly great, and i highly recommend it. the color gives my deep olive skin a true "rosy glow", and that's not an easy task.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. I am very impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by child2child

I bought this product at the beginning of the week when CVS was having their BOGO sale on Revlon Face cosmetics. I purchased this with their matte blush, so I paid only 5 bucks for each, which was an awsome deal. I LOVE this blush, it gives me a gorgeous gorrrrrgeousss flush, not the "I've been drinking" flush, but the "I've been laughing too hard" or a "ohh, he just winked at me" flush. Haha sorry for the weird descriptions. I'm a NC25 with yellow/olive undertones and I feel like this works really really well with my skin. It hasn't broken me out so far so that's a good plus. It does however, come off/fade over time because I do have oily skin, but because I love the color so much I would keep it. I do also set it with powder or the Matte blush just to keep it on longer.

I might also try my tip of keeping on eyeliner longer with this blush by applying powder first, then the cream blush and then reapplying the powder. But so far so good with this blush! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by mcpatty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

after checking this out on MUA i purchased this blush a few months ago- am very happy wih it so far! it is a tad pale but looks very natural- occasionally i will add a "pop" of powder blush to brighten things up a bit, but it is a lovely shade on its own. nice texture, too. i never use the mirror, always forget it's there. would like to try other shades!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by gocats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is my go-to cream blush. It blends well, stays on, and just looks good. It does have a pop-out mirror, which I have never used.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 7:43:00 AM More reviews by MamaChoobie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this! The color is so soft and natural; it glides on smoothly; it lasts all day! All that and a $2 coupon made this a must-buy. I'll definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Beth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was a rather impulse purchase at a local warehouse discounter that has since gone out of business. I was able to score Rosy Glow for $4.79. Good points: The texture is just beautiful, easy to blend, silky and smooth like no other cream blush I've ever used. The color is subtle tea rose, pale, unshimmery, and very natural-looking. The case is cleverly designed: a small button on the right reveals a small pop-out mirror when pressed. Bad points: Since the color is so light, it may not show on darker skin tones. Some users might find the cream a little greasy. And because the case is mostly plastic, I could see where it would break under a moderate amount of abuse. But overall, a great everyday product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was at Sephora today and fell in love with NARS' Penny Lane creme blush, but couldn't justify spending $50 on blush in one day (I had just purchased Orgasm for $25). I happened to stop in CVS later tonight and came across Revlon's Rosy Glow and it looks almost identical to Penny Lane, like another reviewer noted, but $15 cheaper. It is a gorgeous pinky peach color that looks great on its own, but I prefer to layer it under Orgasm, as Orgasm alone is too light for my skintone. Rosy Glow goes on creamy and smooth and blends like a dream. It is very sheer, a little more pigment would be nice. Not a huge deal since the color is buildable, and I happen to be looking for a barely noticable glow at the moment (I just came off of a more obvious babydoll blush look). Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 6:13:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

This was the best blush. So amazing on young skin, old skin, everybody looks good in this. Another big mistake by Revlon to discontinue this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by NarcissaNoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first cream blush purchase. I am finding that powder blushes look somewhat harsh ( especially as I *gag* age) , so I was in search of a natural looking rosy wash to blend into my cheeks. I am very pleased with this product. The color is natural, the consistency is light and creamy, and it is easy to apply using my fingertips. I highly recommend. I got mine from ebay ( brand new, unopened) for half what they charge in drugstores. The usual price is around 10 dollars.

I also loooooveee the mirror that pops out at the side with the touch of a button. It reminds me of a secret compartment spy thingie.