July 25, 2014 | 1031 users online

3. Not to sticky
4. Smells good

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiiamaiai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not normally a lipgloss girl, but I can't say enough good things about Nyx lipglosses.

Not extremely sticky, have great pigmentation, and are inexpensive. Plus, they smell great (something like cherries with something else mixed in). I'll be getting a few more colors the next time I stop into Ulta.

Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I was able to try these out when cherryculture had a 50% off sale for NYX anniversary. They were like $2.75 and worth so much more! I am a lipglossaholic and these are lovely! Even at the regular price of $5.50, they are still really inexpensive but the quality is what MAC Lipglasses should be. They do have a yummy candy smell that some people don't like but it's fine for me. And they have soooo many colors!
Lately I've been trying to find a way to cut back on makeup, and I'm really glad I tried NYX.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

These are incredible! They come in a good variety of colors and are dirt cheap. I am definitely going to buy more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lip glosses so much! I buy mine locally for $3 each. I own these in a few shades and they're quite pigmented. You definitely get your moneys worth. As always, NYX lip products are very superior. Definitely recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Kellykins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These lip glosses are so pigmented! I love love love love it! I just bought some of these glosses casually because I saw them at Ulta and fell in love with the cute exterior design, and I was like what the hey, let's get some. And these lip glosses surprised me. My goodness, I didn't know that they would stay so true to the color you see in the tube. It makes me happy. Super comfortable to wear also too! These are the kind of lip glosses you would wear if you want your lips to be more noticeable than usual :P

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses. They're pigmented and don't feel drying at all. The packaging is also super cute with the little bow on the cap. I like these for school because they last pretty long and I don't have to constantly reapply. There's such a wide variety of these at my Ulta. They're basically my favorite lip gloss, so I'll definitely be buying more of them

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Melio617

Got a bunch of these when Hautelook had NYX featured one day. It came with a few shimmer and a few matte shades and I ended up giving the shimmers to my mom and sis because I just wanted a simple, matte color that was close to my own lip color and I found it with these. I love the smell, easy applicator, and moisturizing quality. These are so nice and cheap and I can just pop them in my purse and take them wherever I go. As with any lip product, there's always a bit of stickiness, but the pros outweigh the cons on this one. These give your lips a great, glossy shine and I've finally found a way to not have to reapply lip balm all day long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I own quite a few of these and pretty much love them all. The color, texture and quality is so good for the amount of product you get. Each contains .53oz compared to Mac l/g which has .17oz and Revlon SL which has .2oz. It's amazing value for the money not to mention some of my favorite l/g shades in my collection. I have:

Natural-creamy warm mauve
Smokey Look-pinky peach with a sheen
Lollipop-shimmery warm peach
Frosted Beige-shimmery nude
Beige Pearl-frosty/shimmery pearlescent beige
Nutmeg-warm dark brown red

My favorite and most used one is Smokey Look, its really wearable but bright enough to awaken the face. Natural is a good professional looking neutral color. I loove nutmeg and think its one of the prettiest shades ever, it looks like one of those vintage glam shades of the 30's. I don't reach for the shimmery shades often, although they are very pretty. I just don't feel comfortable wearing shimmer often. These glosses are light and not sticky at all but the stay power is not as good as a Mac or Revlon SL gloss. I get about 3 hrs w/o eating or drinking and less if I do. They smell like cherries which doesn't bother me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in LG136-DOLLY PINK...I love the color..at first (cause I got it in the mail) I was oh no...this is like HOT PINK..but when it goes on its more like a barbie pink, and its def wearable, especially if u conceal ure lips first. I smell the what everyone is talking about...doesn't bother me. I more of a consistency freak then smell..I mean if it was some horrible smell, but its not..I understand some people have a problem with smells (like I said mines consistency) BUT if u don't then it wont bother u! It's not to sticky BUT not to thin either...I fell asleep and my lips felt so moisturized when I woke up..couldnt remember what I had put on..til I saw lipgloss laying beside me...so if ure not eating, it has pretty good staying power.