NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss

4.3

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880), D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 10/23/2011 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love these lip glosses! They have so many colors to choose from. I also love the packaging, and they smell good. Some have a shimmer to them, but it's not too much which I like. I have 3 so far, and will be purchasing more since they are only about $5/ea, you can't beat that!

on 10/6/2011 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

It smells like a cherry slush. Really pretty on their own or layered over lip stains or lipsticks. The two I have, Cosmo and Perfect, both are kind of glittery, but I know they make non-glitter shades, too.

on 9/28/2011 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! i love the cherry/candy smell - i can't get enough of it. the pigmentation is great, it's not too sticky and they come in a variety of really gorgeous colours. love the packaging, love the applicator; i don't really have anything bad to say.

on 9/28/2011 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I absolutely love these. I started with NYX's Round lip glosses (because they are cheaper and the selection is even bigger than with the Mega shine ones) but got tired of the lemony scent so I purchased this one and I have to say that for those two or three dollars more you really get a better product. The Mega shine glosses taste like amarena ice cream (I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, It's a common ice cream flavor in Italy, made out of cherries and cream), it's similar to the scent of NYX's Black label lipsticks. The scent is quite strong and detectable even after the gloss is applied so if you are sensitive to that you should avoid it. The color selection is simply amazing, I have no idea if you can buy all of them in stores bacuse until now I've only ordered it online but I've never seen a brand offer so many different colors (perhaps MAC?). The pigmentation is great, completely opaque in one coat and it's not too watery or difficult to apply evenly. It lasts two to three hours on the lips without eating or drinking. It feels wonderful on the lips, not sticky at all.
The shades that I have are Nude Peach (fantastic peachy color), Gold mauve (pretty frosty color), African Queen (gorgeous violet pink shade) and I'm really happy with all of them. I even like them better than Bourjois's 3D glosses (those have a better applicator though, NYX has a regular wand with a bended sponge).

on 9/24/2011 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pros: wide selection of shades, not sticky, some are long-lasting, sheer and pigmented shades available

Cons: hard to find in stores, some have poor staying power

Comments: I love these glosses and own a few myself. They're great - creamy and never sticky, a lot of shades to choose from, etc. The shades I own are: pink frost, sweet heart, beige, natural, nude pink, nude peach, la~la, salsa, beautiful, sugar pie, and gold pink.

on 9/24/2011 12:29:00 PM

I love Mega Shines too death.

The formula is not sticky(though I like sticky as it stays on my lips longer like my MAC Lipglasses)its slippery.
The scent is sweet but not cloying.

My faves are....Sweetheart, Smokey look and Taupe.

HEADS UP GALS:
TAUPE has CHANGED from being a MAC C-thru like dupe to...............
MAC's ""TAUPE EYESHADOW"" with tiny shimmers!
Freaking crazy uh? But it has! lol!
I have to say I like it. Its a beautiful neutral that plays down any bright pale milky pink to a nice pale like coffee brown with extra milk and some chocolate added. ;)

on 9/11/2011 1:16:00 PM

Pro review, many of my peers endorse this products. I absolutely love it. I am affiliated with no company I pay for my own products my reviews are 100% honest. Nyx seem to be going from strength to strength so much choice. so affordable, obviously same with all brands some products are miss and some hit. The key colour that caught my eye is lara, a NYX UK offer pro artists 20% discount providing they meet their criteria. Now NXY has been launched in River Island flagship stores. Colour pay off is amazing, I hate glosses with no pigment, texture is just as good as most high end brands, simple packaging. If it's good enough for Kevin James Bennet, oscar winning make up artisit, enough said, student and aspiring make up artists cant go wrong with this product, Vast colour choice also

on 7/7/2011 12:11:00 AM

Smells like pink starburst. That's reason enough to buy them.

I love these glosses! Wide range of colors with great color payoff, smell great (like cherries!), and they are very cheap! The packaging is also pretty cute...Very sturdy with a cute little black bow on top. I only have 2 at the moment (Perfect and Golden Pink) but I want more!

I give this one 5 lippies because: