October 24, 2014 | 1471 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells like pink starburst. That's reason enough to buy them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by peachykeen126

I love these glosses! Wide range of colors with great color payoff, smell great (like cherries!), and they are very cheap! The packaging is also pretty cute...Very sturdy with a cute little black bow on top. I only have 2 at the moment (Perfect and Golden Pink) but I want more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sylviaangelina

I give this one 5 lippies because:
1. They have variety of colors
2. The price is sooooo cheap
3. Not to sticky
4. Smells good

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiiamaiai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not normally a lipgloss girl, but I can't say enough good things about Nyx lipglosses.

Not extremely sticky, have great pigmentation, and are inexpensive. Plus, they smell great (something like cherries with something else mixed in). I'll be getting a few more colors the next time I stop into Ulta.

Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I was able to try these out when cherryculture had a 50% off sale for NYX anniversary. They were like $2.75 and worth so much more! I am a lipglossaholic and these are lovely! Even at the regular price of $5.50, they are still really inexpensive but the quality is what MAC Lipglasses should be. They do have a yummy candy smell that some people don't like but it's fine for me. And they have soooo many colors!
Lately I've been trying to find a way to cut back on makeup, and I'm really glad I tried NYX.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

These are incredible! They come in a good variety of colors and are dirt cheap. I am definitely going to buy more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lip glosses so much! I buy mine locally for $3 each. I own these in a few shades and they're quite pigmented. You definitely get your moneys worth. As always, NYX lip products are very superior. Definitely recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Kellykins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These lip glosses are so pigmented! I love love love love it! I just bought some of these glosses casually because I saw them at Ulta and fell in love with the cute exterior design, and I was like what the hey, let's get some. And these lip glosses surprised me. My goodness, I didn't know that they would stay so true to the color you see in the tube. It makes me happy. Super comfortable to wear also too! These are the kind of lip glosses you would wear if you want your lips to be more noticeable than usual :P

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses. They're pigmented and don't feel drying at all. The packaging is also super cute with the little bow on the cap. I like these for school because they last pretty long and I don't have to constantly reapply. There's such a wide variety of these at my Ulta. They're basically my favorite lip gloss, so I'll definitely be buying more of them

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Melio617

Got a bunch of these when Hautelook had NYX featured one day. It came with a few shimmer and a few matte shades and I ended up giving the shimmers to my mom and sis because I just wanted a simple, matte color that was close to my own lip color and I found it with these. I love the smell, easy applicator, and moisturizing quality. These are so nice and cheap and I can just pop them in my purse and take them wherever I go. As with any lip product, there's always a bit of stickiness, but the pros outweigh the cons on this one. These give your lips a great, glossy shine and I've finally found a way to not have to reapply lip balm all day long.