November 21, 2014 | 1696 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Mega Shines too death.

The formula is not sticky(though I like sticky as it stays on my lips longer like my MAC Lipglasses)its slippery.
The scent is sweet but not cloying.

My faves are....Sweetheart, Smokey look and Taupe.

HEADS UP GALS:
TAUPE has CHANGED from being a MAC C-thru like dupe to...............
MAC's ""TAUPE EYESHADOW"" with tiny shimmers!
Freaking crazy uh? But it has! lol!
I have to say I like it. Its a beautiful neutral that plays down any bright pale milky pink to a nice pale like coffee brown with extra milk and some chocolate added. ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by daintydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pro review, many of my peers endorse this products. I absolutely love it. I am affiliated with no company I pay for my own products my reviews are 100% honest. Nyx seem to be going from strength to strength so much choice. so affordable, obviously same with all brands some products are miss and some hit. The key colour that caught my eye is lara, a NYX UK offer pro artists 20% discount providing they meet their criteria. Now NXY has been launched in River Island flagship stores. Colour pay off is amazing, I hate glosses with no pigment, texture is just as good as most high end brands, simple packaging. If it's good enough for Kevin James Bennet, oscar winning make up artisit, enough said, student and aspiring make up artists cant go wrong with this product, Vast colour choice also

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells like pink starburst. That's reason enough to buy them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by peachykeen126

I love these glosses! Wide range of colors with great color payoff, smell great (like cherries!), and they are very cheap! The packaging is also pretty cute...Very sturdy with a cute little black bow on top. I only have 2 at the moment (Perfect and Golden Pink) but I want more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sylviaangelina

I give this one 5 lippies because:
1. They have variety of colors
2. The price is sooooo cheap
3. Not to sticky
4. Smells good

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiiamaiai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not normally a lipgloss girl, but I can't say enough good things about Nyx lipglosses.

Not extremely sticky, have great pigmentation, and are inexpensive. Plus, they smell great (something like cherries with something else mixed in). I'll be getting a few more colors the next time I stop into Ulta.

Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I was able to try these out when cherryculture had a 50% off sale for NYX anniversary. They were like $2.75 and worth so much more! I am a lipglossaholic and these are lovely! Even at the regular price of $5.50, they are still really inexpensive but the quality is what MAC Lipglasses should be. They do have a yummy candy smell that some people don't like but it's fine for me. And they have soooo many colors!
Lately I've been trying to find a way to cut back on makeup, and I'm really glad I tried NYX.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

These are incredible! They come in a good variety of colors and are dirt cheap. I am definitely going to buy more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lip glosses so much! I buy mine locally for $3 each. I own these in a few shades and they're quite pigmented. You definitely get your moneys worth. As always, NYX lip products are very superior. Definitely recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Kellykins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These lip glosses are so pigmented! I love love love love it! I just bought some of these glosses casually because I saw them at Ulta and fell in love with the cute exterior design, and I was like what the hey, let's get some. And these lip glosses surprised me. My goodness, I didn't know that they would stay so true to the color you see in the tube. It makes me happy. Super comfortable to wear also too! These are the kind of lip glosses you would wear if you want your lips to be more noticeable than usual :P