March 2, 2015 | 1678 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Melissa151

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved that this came in so many shades HOWEVER it oxidized on me VERY badly. I turn orange in about 3 hours.. which is sad because I do really like the foundation otherwise. Anyone know how to stop that from happening??? Otherwise..cant use this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by mixedoreo3578

OMG I'VE FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL!!!!! I WEAR THE SHADE CLASSIC IVORY N2 AND WAS SCARED THAT IT MIGHT TURN ORANGE OR MAKE ME LOOK TAN (IM PALE SKINNED). THIS SHADE MATCHED ME PERFECTLY AND DOESNT EVEN FEEL LIKE I'M WEARING MAKEUP! MY BOYFRIEND CAME HOME FROM WORK AND TOLD ME MY FACE LOOKED SO CLEAN AND SMOOTH! I APPLIED WITH MY FINGERS AND IT BLENDED LIKE A DREAM AND COVERS MY SCARS AMAZINGLY!!! I TOP IT OFF WITH A LITTLE OF MY RIMMEL STAY MATTE POWDER AND IT STAYS ON ALL DAY WITHOUT USING A PRIMER! ITS EASY TO TAKE OFF WITH BABY WIPES AT THE END OF THE DAY AND GOSH I JUST LOVE THIS. THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THAT THERE IS NO PUMP BUT HONESTLY ITS SO AMAZING I DONT CARE! CANT WAIT TO WEAR THIS TO MY BABY SHOWER, MY SKIN WILL LOOK AMAZING!!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Oline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I honestly did not like this foundation. Not only did I get the wrong color, but I also found the foundation cakey and it creased a lot in my "fine lines" around eyes and mouth - and I'm 15 okay..

Maybe I applied it wrong or too heavily, I don't know. But the coverage is amazing: medium to full.

In Denmark this foundation is over 30 USD which is too much in my opinion due to the fact that it didnt work out for me. But it does come with a pump here which I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by marissaisabellee

I love this foundation!!! For a drug store product it does wonders. L'Oreal set up their color range to were it makes it super easy for you to find your perfect shade in this foundation. It has a very runny consistency and does not feel heavy on the face at all, yet gives a really good coverage! It gives a semi-dewy finish without looking caked on and oily. I have very acne-prone skin but this stuff does not break me out unless I fall asleep with it on (we all make mistakes lol). This foundation would be perfect for those with dry skin, but will also work for those with oily and combination skin as long as you touch up every now and then. I myself have oily skin but have no problem touching up with some powder a couple times a day. I'd say this foundation starts to wear off 6-7 hours of wearing. I don't like the idea that this foudation does not have a pump to it but it is very little and easy to carry around in a makeup bag or in the pocket of a purse. I will continue to buy this foundation for an everyday wear I definitley LOVE this stuff!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by noie77

Unfortunately, I can't find a tone of this foundation that matches my skin. I've tried the D2 and W3 and none of them was close to my skin tone. I have fair skin and I am an NW20 in MAC (although I will go and ask the assistants to re-check my tone and hopefully buy a new studio fix foundation). I like the finish and the texture of the foundation,it gives you a nice coverage and it is buildable, and doesn't look cakey. If you find a shade that's right for you, definitely give it a go.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by lime2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great foundation. Not only are there 20 shades, but it also recognizes undertones. Also the added benefit of having SPF (17). The finish is matt to natural, so it doesn't shine for people that are oily. The coverage is amazing, and completely adjustable. I do one layer on my face and let it set, then come back and do my cheeks. I'd say that it last about five hours (no primer/ setting powder) and then it needs a touch up, but keep in mind I do gym at school! The formula is very blend able and works beautifully with a foundation brush or fingers. But the key to success with this product is understanding you're undertone. It is just as important as getting the right shade! If you don't know what undertone you have (warm, cool, or neutral) here are some easy tips to try: people that look best in gold, have a warm undertone. Those who look best in silver have a cool undertone. Another rule of thumb is to look a your wrist. If you're veins are blue you have a cool undertone. Green veins signal a warm undertone. If you're somewhere in between, then you have a neutral undertone.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Maciii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I use the shade classic tan, I believe. I kinda like this product, I don't hate neither do I love it. This product blends in nicely, but not the best. It also stays on for a good 6-7 hours, but I've used better. It also has a nice, in the middle of matte and shiny finish. But it ends up patchy on my skin which isn't nice at all.
I will not be repurchasing, sorry.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't love this foundation but I didn't hate it. I put it in using a dry cosmetic sponge and I was able to build up to an *almost* full coverage. It went on quite nicely, matched me very well (I wore Alabaster.) it is very blendable, I can't dispute the products claim. I liked how it was heavy and didn't have a really bad scent. I was impressed with the Dewey/matte finish, I can't quite explain it. It had a nice "glow" but didn't look oily or super fake like some matte finishes. I did like it at first but then I noticed how oily and greasy my face felt about 4 hours later. I tend to only need to touch my makeup up once a day with my usual foundation, but this was hard to keep up with. And when I touched up I noticed a blotchiness around my nose and forehead. Really!? Definitely not used to that. It was like it was "melting" off of my face. If I did wear this again, it would only be for an afternoon out running errands. Also- no pump. Although for about $9, I guess I got what I paid for.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't usually use drugstore foundations because, unfortunately, where I live we only get the medium shades. However, a L'oreal store opened in the city and to my surprise, they carry the lightest shades. Even better, the whole true match range had a discount, so I bought the foundation and the matching powder.

My skin is very fair, kind of neutral but more on the yellow side. After discussing it with the SA I decided to buy N1 Ivory because she said it was the lightest (I use the European version, and seeing the swatches, it is indeed the lightest shade).
The shade is ok for my skin, but it definitely oxidizes on me. When I first put it on, it's very pale, even too pale (which is something I can never say!) but within 15-20 min it becomes a bit orangey. The foundation itself is quite runny and lightweight, and to me it has kind of a dry finish (as if it had some powder in it).

The reason why I rate this foundation with only 2 stars is because of the finish after a few hours, it becomes a blotchy mess. Even a close person to me told me the same thing. My skin is neither oily or dry, so I'm not sure what the problem is, I've tried it on it's own, with the matching powder and with another one (Estee Lauder Double Wear) and I still have the same proble. What a pity, I really wanted to love this foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by AdriannaJ1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Medium-high coverage (My shade is N4). Very blendable. Perfect match. Looks natural, but any type of oily skin towards 4-5 it looks like a greasy oily mess! I even powdered! Great for Normal-Dry though. LOTS of shades to choose from, and in many different undertones.