Philosophy Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

4.3

The Microdelivery Peel: Bicarbonate Vitamin C Crystals: PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate (SE), Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Beta Carotene, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate. Rapid Activation Gel: Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 10, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. 5/30/09

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this because it had such great reviews, but I have to say I'm not as impressed with it as most people here. What I love most about it is that my skin is now so incredibly smooth it's unbelievable. My skin is noticeably brighter, but whether this is a lasting effect remains to be seen.
The only negative aspect of this product is that the jar makes it very difficult to get the exfoliator out. It got a little messy at first until I gave up on using my fingers and used a spatula.
However, while the price is extremely high for so little product and the effects are nowhere near what I expected, I will still repurchase. I have very flaky skin and this has made it so smooth, something that no other product has ever managed to do. I seriously cannot stop touching my skin.

on 9/7/2011 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

overall experience with this product has been good. 2 step process, but when it says it will "foam" it doesnt foam like soapy foam, so dont get confused and start using more and more just because you dont see the foam.

i use this product twice a week, and so far i have used it for only a week, but its been good so far. my boyfriends sister gave me hers because shes pregnant so she switched to organic products.

i am a fan of philosophy products but the price is major debby downer! but if you have the money to splurge, try this out!

on 9/2/2011 3:45:00 PM

Causes me to break out every time I use it.

on 8/19/2011 9:38:00 AM

This is terrific! I was hesitant to buy this with the high price tag but I am so glad I did. I have never used any peel before and can't believe I have been missing out. I use it once a week and I feel so pampered when I do. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. My makeup goes on better. I swear my lines and wrinkles are smoother. My pores are smaller also. I don't think it fades my dark areas much but that isn't what I am using it for. I use it for the incredible way my skin feels and looks. I am half way done with my current kit but I will repurchase.

on 6/26/2011 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love Thursday and Sundays because I use the peel on these days! This peel is my HG and is the only thing that can extract the blackheads on my nose, and I've tried plenty of products aimed at that with no succession. I also love the silky smooth feel of the skin right after using it. I have oily and kind of sensitive skin, and my skin gets just a little red if I rub it in too hard (even though instructions say to massage, not scrub), but it goes away immediately and it also doesn't give me any stinging or burning that some other peels do. It's great at keeping my face looking and feeling clean.

on 6/17/2011 10:04:00 PM

I got this in a make-up optional kit. It came with 3 samples, which each sample was good for 2 uses. I absoultely love this. It was like magic after the first use. My skin was energized. It reduces my pores and left my skin very soft. I have used it twice in the last week along with my other philosophy skin care regimen. I am looking into buy the oil of olay microderm abrasion kit vs this one due to the price of $40 vs $24. It smells good and you will love the results too

Amazing!! I use once a week and I can tell a huge difference! The best!

on 4/27/2011 5:01:00 PM

INCREADIBLE. I am thrilled with this two step process. I have done this once a week for 3 weeks, and LOVE the feeling of my skin after. I get SO excited when its time to do it each week. I generally tend to stay away from these types of products that may contain any harsh exfoliating beads because I tend to have breakouts from them. This did NO such thing. I am in love with this Microdelivery Peel. I recommend it to all my skincare lovers.

on 4/8/2011 3:39:00 AM

This product works incredibly well. It makes my skin feel baby soft. My only issue with it is the cost. When I opened step 1 it immediately reminded me of my homemade sugar and lemon juice peel which I personally feel works equally as well and for around $60 less. Don't get me wrong this product is wonderful, but for students on a budget such as myself, you might want to go the homemade, natural route.

on 3/19/2011 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was in Ulta and tried this while I was in the store barefaced. I walked away and returned to the mirror and was like WOW. My pores were smaller, and my skin completed exfoliated. It was close to $40, but I use just one pad once a week and 60 come in the jar....so it's a good value. And it doesn't dry up if you keep the jar tight. Its a good addition to my skincare routine. I would definitely buy again.