December 20, 2014 | 1601 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

i mainly use this as a makeup "setting" spray and refresher spray on days when i use foundation / powder. i find that it does an excellent job of removing the powdery look that can result from powder [foundation] and blush to help my face look more natural. i have also used this as a toner in a pinch, but don't like it as much for that purpose, although it does help me condense products when i travel. i love the smell of roses, which doesn't linger or irritate my sensitive eyes. i found this at ulta for about $7, making it an affordable great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by honeylavender

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Rather than using this as a toner, I use it as a refreshing spray over my makeup later in the day when I feel like my makeup has dulled or when I feel like it's getting a bit too greasy and settled on my skin - when the spritz evaporates, it takes off some oil with it and leaves me feeling renewed. It also smells lovely, like an herb garden in spring. I totally recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by gandangnatural

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

this is a good replacement for mac fix spray but I don't really use a facial spray so I wouldn't repurchase. I had a sample of this so I tried it out. Nothing really special but if you want a cheap alternative, this could be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by ClaireS2390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is AHMAZING! I bought this after a friend told me this is her HG makeup setting spray and she has tried them all. I was definitely interested and at only $7 I couldn't pass it up! It has a light floral smell of roses, which I find pleasant but if you don't...it does go away very fast. I use this for a toner after I cleanse my face to remover excess dirt and oil, works wonderfully. In addition, I use it to set my makeup which so far has proven that it works for that as well. A major plus for me is its very hydrating and I have very dry skin so this is perfect to use with moisturizer and really helps the moisturizer sink into your skin. Another major plus for me is it has really helped tone down my redness and decrease the acne on my face. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product but not for awhile cause the bottle lasts FOREVER! Definitely worth a try and your money!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by snoah03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This facial spray is nothing short of amazing! Where do I beginÖ I was looking for a good facial spray to help set make up and moisturize a bit. All the other facial sprays seem to be made up of just water. I can make that at home without spending $10. I am so happy I stumbled across this on MUA. Ordered it from amazon about two weeks ago and have to say, Iíve been extremely happy with the outcome. Its inexpensive, sets makeup beautifully, smells fantastic, moisturizes (just a bit) and gives a nice refreshing boost to my overall complexion. AND IT DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT! I have such a hard time finding products that my oily, acne prone skin will adjust to.
I bought a travel size spray bottle, filled it up with this spray and carry it around in my purse with me. When my makeup is starting to look bad or I just need a little pick me up.. Out comes Mario Badescu Facial Spray and bam problem solved! Love this spray <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mixedmatch

i use this product as a toner. when im in a rush to work in the morning and dont have the time to apply toner and moisturizer, i use this. smells great too and it doesnt make the skin dry. there are no bad things about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by SierraM90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I fell in love with this facial spray.... & for that price, I plan on getting more. I love the scent. Very refreshing. I also carry this in my purse for those hot dry days outside & when I get out of the shower, I spray this all over, including my hair. I think it makes my hair smell fresh, even though I know it's a facial spray. Love, love, love this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by ashalythao7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product very much.

It is so amazing, I use it on top of my makeup, I use it as a toner at times, I use it when I do not feel the need to wear makeup, I use it just because I want to.

It is refreshing.

My favorite facial spray aside from the Boots Botanics Rosewater Spray.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by PaperAlias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I do not consider this an "essential" in my skincare routine, it is a great skincare treat for those that need an extra pick-me-up or layer of moisture, or for those looking for an inexpensive setting spray for their makeup.

I live out in the desert and the air is dry all year round, so I figured this might be a handy product to have around, especially now that it's summertime. It is a pinkish rose-scented liquid that comes in a mist spray bottle. Packaging is very nice. I've had no issues with the nozzle clogging or spraying in weird ways. It delivers a very fine mist.

The only thing I was really concerned about before trying this was the rose smell. And coming from someone who isn't particularly fond of floral scents, this spray doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I kind of like the smell. It's light, and it's doesn't linger for too long.

I have oily skin, but it still does feel dehydrated in this climate, and this is perfect because it adds a light layer of moisture without making me feel greasy. And I'm acne prone too, and it doesn't irritate my skin or break it out. Very gentle. However, if you have very dry skin, this definitely isn't going to be enough by itself.

I wish these came in travel sizes because this would be perfect as a carry-on moisturizer on an airplane (but not big deal... just buy a small atomizer spray bottle). Instead of having to carry around a cream you have to rub on, you can just reapply this quickly whenever needed (and over makeup too).

As I said before, not a skincare must-have, but still a very nice product. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by marianagarcia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Works great! Definitely better than Evian spray at keeping makeup set and face moisturized. Smells awesome as well.