April 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by sarahalthea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product, especiallt for the price point. I keep it near my desk and give myself a little spritz when I feel dry. Can be used under and on top of makeup. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by BeautifulHatred

I alternate between using the Mario Badescu Facial Spray and the Avene Thermal Spring water spray. I suffer from eczema, so my skin is often irritated, itchy and red. The Mario Badescu spray doesn't exactly calm my skin, but it does have hydrating properties in it. However, I've gotten a little spray crazy before and it made me look too dewy. I spray it on my face twice after I've washed my face and used toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by kohlieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great pick-me-up product. The mist is superfine and refreshing, and it adds a fresh dewiness to my complexion. I apply this throughout the day, and especially after I've applied my makeup to set it. Once I've set my makeup with a pump of the mist, I lay a tissue lightly over my face to blot. This gives you a soft, glowing, barely there makeup appearance. I love to relaxing floral scent! Highly recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by cheryloves

so surprised by what a facial spray can do! really helps to keep the redness in my face down, and absorbs well and quickly into my skin. im not exactly using it as a toner but more for everything. i spritz this after i tone my face and before i moisturize and to set my make up after. and the nozzle of the spray really gets to the whole surface area of the face. plus its made of plastic, so its makes it really light to carry around. plus love the rose scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by appledee2

I use this to set my mineral makeup. It is fabulous! I have very sensitive skin, and it doesn't react to this at all. It really helps blend out my foundation. I also use this this by itself whenever my face feels dry or if I need to calm down the redness.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by esavage83

As a flight attendant, I need something to hydrate my skin without ruining my makeup on a long flight. I felt this product was amazing...at first. After a month, I noticed a fishy smell after spraying it. I don't know what caused this, but others noticed it when I sprayed them. I am currently trying to find more moisturizing sprays out there without the weird smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by sremmers123

I just received this in the mail from my Hautelook order! I love this stuff. I'm not quite sure of what exactly it does yet, but I love it nonetheless. It just feels so refreshing! I use it after my normal toner and before my regular moisturizer just to give it that added boost of moisture. I will use one or two sprays after makeup application just too ensure I don't look powdery. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the smell but I don't hate it either. It is very rosy but dissipates quickly. I have used it to take some flyaways in my hair a well. It's seems like a nice product and it's not expensive either.

EDIT (12/27/2011):
I, too, have been noticing a "fishy" scent when using this spray. It doesn't happen every single time I use the spray. Maybe sometimes it just doesn't mix well with other products I've put on my face? I'll have to experiment more to find out. However, the smell isn't bad enough for me to stop using it. If it gets any worse, I will update again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by GreenTea02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOOOVE this product! It caught my eye when I was browsing the MB line at Ulta. It smells wonderful (just like roses) and sprays on easily like a light mist. I use it as a toner, before applying moisturizer, to set my make up, or to give my face a burst of hydration during dry days. In the summer I keep the bottle in my fridge to give it an extra kick. With continued use it has improved my rosacea and completely eliminated the dry spots on my cheeks. With this product I find you can never over-indulge. It also NEVER clogs my pores! This product is now a a permanent step in my make up routine ;) When worn over my M.A.C Studio Fix Powder it gives my skin a dewy/glowing look without appearing oily.
I WILL be repurchasing this product.
Side Note:(The small 7oz bottle lasted me a little over 4 months with usage of 2-3 times a day).

Update:Bought my second bottle on November 4 and now mix it with tea tree oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm absolutely amazed by this product. This is an item I picked up on a whim one day while I was on vacation that quickly became a favorite. It has practically obliterated my acne and rosacea problem all at once. I started using it as a refreshing spray to use at night after I removed my makeup. Immediately after starting it, my skin became brighter and tighter. After a few weeks, my mild, but persistent acne has vanished and my skin is smoother, softer and more resilient. I now use it in place of moisturizer and my skin just glows!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by opiumfield

I love this product. It smells wonderful, it does a good job at setting make up and it is moisturizing. Package is pretty good as it sprays very evenly.
It is not like I need this spray and use it all the time, but it is nice.