October 21, 2014 | 2050 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Mishbabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

good old vaseline! i always ALWAYS have one on my nightstand. every night before i go to bed, i put it on my lips and instantly my lips feel so moisturised. and every morning i wake up to super soft lips. and after i wash my face i put vaseline on my lips first and do my moisturiser and makeup etc, lipsticks go on so smoothly.

i love it, even in winter my lips are still soft and moisturised, thanks to vaseline.

i sometimes rub a tiny bit on the back of my hands as well when my hands are overly dry. it is just a really good all time fav product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Vaseline! Used too, I applied Vaseline on my lashes and on my lash line every night before I went to sleep. My lashes grew, but barely.

Plus Vaseline is great for making ghetto lip gloss!Just take some eyeshadow (preferably loose eyeshadow) and some Vaseline. Stir the two together until well blended. Then apply it to your lips, and ta-daa! Homemade Lipgloss!

The best part about that is you can mix and match different shades until you find the one that works best for you. Also, if you stir loose face powder around with the Vaseline and eyeshadow pigments, I've found that it stays on better and can actually lighten up the colors a bit.

And as we all know, Vaseline makes a great wiener wetter ;)

As for lips (the ones on your face), Vaseline is a great ultra cheap alternative for a lip moisturizer! Apply it to your lips and then after awhile, your lips are well nourished!

Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I use Vaseline for
1] moisturising lips
2] putting around lashes before bed to wake up to longer and healthier looking lashes
3] getting rid of stubborn eye make up like mascara, just with fingers, no cotton needed
4] moisturising dry skin on face,body,dry cracked heels and dry nuckles
11] making it easier to put tight bangles onto the wrist
12] easing in earrings when piercing is abou to close up
I could go on and on...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by sarabelle789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, Vaseline... What I'd do without you. <3.
Vaseline is the only thing that works for my lips and makeup removal. I haven't used it as a moisturizer yet, but I don't know if I will [--it's too convenient to use one product with spf, and skip a step].
What a versitile, genius product. I bet God is proud of humankind. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by nudibelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG! theres nothing better than vaseline.. dry spots on my face, great winter foot treatment, slather on and put on socks, in the morning the smoothest heels! .. i also use on pinky toes an heels when wearin heels to avoid blisters. in the summer when its just too hot for mascara, ill take a qtip dipped in a lil vaseline an run along lashes very lightly..ive even used it in emergency hair flyaway situations and to smooth hairline after hours of wearing a tight chignon thats tryin to become undone, i have very dark eyebrows, dont use pencils i just comb in place swipe a lil on vaseline in place all day

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by drdruggirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing this because I use this for many beauty purposes.
1. I have some loose pigments which I mix in (berry colors) and they make the most fabulous color lipglosses which last a long time.
2. My grandmother who is 98 years old used vaseline around her eyes from the time she was 25 and still looks amazing.
3. Dry areas are easily moistured.
4. It is hypoallergenic moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by lilpumpkin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

god bless vaseline for dry spots on the face. enough said.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by bloodnite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

So cheap and versatile! Works great as a moisturizer for lips. I have tried chapstick, carmex, burts bees and others but this works best for non-drying. It also works great as an eyebrow tamer, I used to buy special eyebrow gel but they always dried up with flakey dandruff like white spots, but you can use this to condition and keep your eyebrow hairs in place.
Finally, it's the best moisturizer for dry feet, just slather it on and put on socks overnight and your calluses will disappear after a few days of repeated use.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Myramaven

Just a quick note for everyone: If you dislike sticking your hand in the same mega jar for months, you can buy Vaseline in the baby section of the Pharmacy, in a tube format. Much more sanitary!

16 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MissNrrdGirl

Yay for vaseline!! My lips get so dry in the winter and sometimes it starts to split and hurts so bad. I would use lots of different kinds of lip products but they didn't do much for me. So I started using vaseline on my lips every night before I go to bed and in the morning they would be nice and moisturized. Just makes my lips perfect for applying lipstick in the morning.