October 31, 2014 | 1062 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by AJ3141

I've been using this for 2 months and I wanted to write a review after 1 week. The tub is an amazing deal: 12 oz for $4. It'll last months with cleansing twice a day. I love this for taking off my makeup at night. I'm actually motivated to wash my face before bed. I smear it on and wipe off with a warm damp towel. Done. No splashing my face and getting the counter soaking wet. I love the smell and the light menthol feel. My hormonal breakouts aren't nearly as bad and my oily skin is tamed. I use it to soothe sunburns and as a moisturizing face mask. I also use it with my Olay brush with no problems. This is a keeper on all counts!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Noxzema. It's a classic, old school product and has been used by women in my family for as long as I can remember. I love the scent and the tingly feeling I get while using it. It's like you can literally feel it cleansing your pores! It's a great makeup remover as well. Sometimes, I'll massage it into my dry skin and then use tissues to wipe it off, then I'll actually wash my face. The product is pretty cheap as well, and you get a ton of product for your money - a little goes a long way, so a tub of this stuff lasts me a long time. I don't think I'll ever find something to replace this miracle product. It works WONDERS for sunburns as well. Massage it into the sunburned skin and your skin will just absorb it. It takes the burn and sting right out. Amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by lilylips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've only used this product twice and it's magnificent. The scent isn't that desirable, a little strong but it kind of grows on you! :)

The texture is smooth, cool and buttery. I wet my face first with warm water, dry my hands and scoop some into my hands and rub onto my face. It barely takes a dent out of the product when you get a nice, thick scoop to smooth onto your face. There's a lot of product in the tub! (It ranges from 4-6 dollars at different stores, I think for the pretty large container the product comes in is a pretty good value for the price)

It tingles and feels pretty refreshing! I keep it on my face for a minute, then I carefully rinse the majority of the Noxzema Cleansing Cream off of my face with warm water and then I splash my face to make sure to rinse off any excess! When I wash it off it sort of makes my face feel funny, like if you make rubber wet or something, but once I pat it dry with a towel it's baby-skin smooth and the next morning my acne is visibly minimized - ALREADY! It doesn't moisturize as much as I thought it would, and my face gets a little dry, but it does an alright job in balancing the skin's state. It's great! I bet there are better acne fighting cleansers and products out there, but for now, Noxzema Cleansing Cream hits the spot! :)

*UPDATE*

I have repurchased it several times, and it is definitely my favourite cleanser. It prevents breakouts, makes my skin clean, and helps get rid of existing pimples. I have also bought the Noxzema Triple Clean astringent pads, which are great for minimizing your pimples. I love Noxzema and I am thankful to have it in my life. I recommend Noxzema !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by MissKassafrass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Noxzema cream cleanser works great on my oily skin. I wet my face, rub some in for about a minute, rinse, then dry my face. Then I put more on my face like a mask overnight. I have noticed a significant difference in the health of my skin, and it leaves a great matte finish. The addition of Eucalyptus oil is a plus, because the scent naturally relieves stress. The packaging contains a lot of product, but don't leave it in the shower or it will get water in it and then it will be unusable. I will def repurchase for the cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by ColorDream

Like many reviewers here, I have been using this product off and on since I was a teenager. What can I say? The scent brings back memories. I love the tingly sensation and its ability to remove makeup in a snap. I have combination/oily skin and this really does a great job of evening out my skin. I have a tendency to break out in my t-zone area-especially my chin. Noxema takes care of those breakouts and my skin feels soft, balanced, and I'm left with a lovely, glowing complexion.
My usual routine is to smooth the product all over my face and massage it in slightly. Then I use a (gently abrasive) Japanese washcloth soaked in cool water to remove it. I repeat the massaging motion with the washcloth as it helps with circulation. It leaves no residue behind and my skin feels wonderful. I get lots of compliments about my skin and when I tell people what I use they are amazed. there's no need to use over-priced "high end" products. Noxema is a wonder and I can't say enough good things about it. I have tried other products over the years, but I always end up coming back. Go to your nearest drugstore and buy it! You won't be sorry and your skin will thank you.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by julespena

I have struggled with acne for the past 6 years and felt like I had literally tried EVERYTHING from prescription meds to over the counter cleansers. I went on here to look up some good skin products and saw that Noxzema had some good reviews and decided to go check it out.

And oh my god, this stuff is literally a miracle in a bottle.

I usually get hormonal acne all around my mouth and jawline and cheeks. And this cleanser cleared almost all of it (a good 80%) within 2 days!!! How does that even happen????

I use this as a mask twice a day and wash it off with a warm face cloth. If you dont like the smell of Vicks Vapour rub or eucalyptus I wouldn't recommend this as its a really strong scented product. But the cool, tingly sensation it leaves you is AMAZING. You feel clean, refreshed, and ready to take on the world!

Its $10 CAD for a giant tub of this miracle cream. Go buy it. NOW.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Noxzema has been in my family for years. My mother was a loyal believer that noxzema and vaseline were the only two beauty items that every woman needs. I use Noxzema to clean my face at night and to remove my makeup. I love the tingly feel that it leaves and the way my skin feel refreshed afterwards. I cant count how many of these I have gone through.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always come back to this. really gets my face clean and keeps it clear. sometimes I use it as a mask. I leave it on for 30 minutes or so. It leaves a film so I follow up with witch hazel toner. it has done wonders for my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by mistyanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product I have been using it off and on my whole teen/adult life I am 23 I have extremely sensitive I keep coming back to this I use it as a cleanser a mask and even my moisturizer all is one jar and when I need a scrub I use a little bit of brown sugar with the Noxzema and it is amazing .Easy lazy skincare that works wonders .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Krissee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It cleans without drying me out and makes me feel fresh