Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer

4.2

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olive Fruit Oil, Oat Protein, Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Lavender Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria Flower Extract), Fennel Extract, Elder Flower Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Yarrow Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Lecithin, Cetyl Esters, Polysorbate 80, Squalane*, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium EDTA, 1,2 Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Orange Peel Oil, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Oakmoss Extract, Viola Odorata (Flower Extract) *Olive derived

on 7/17/2005 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the unscented version of this and I love it. It has very little smell, and is very moisturizing. I don't use it on my face but it seems gentle enough.

on 1/5/2005 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Sorry to mislead anyone, but I'm reviwing the ALPHA&ALOE moisturizer, the one with 5% AHA in it. (I couldn't find it as a topic, so I just thought I'd plug it in here).

I bought this in the vanilla scented 16 oz bottle for $13.99 CND. The scent is wonderful! I've been using it for a week and I think it's helped my complexion a bit. I use this on my face primarily; I have teenage, combo-oily-dry and acne-prone skin. This did help with clogged pores, but at first it made my skin peel a little bit (on my forehead).

I like that it's oil-free, and as much as I like the vanilla scented one, I think I might opt for the fragrance-free one next time.

All in all, a very good moisturizer for the face.

on 1/1/2005 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this lotion. It isn't heavy or greasy, but moisturizes well and absorbs quickly. There is not much scent, so it doesn't interfere with any fragrance I wear. Will definitely buy again.

on 12/13/2004 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite body lotion. Goes on creamy, not greasy, with a neutral smell.

on 8/3/2004 11:14:00 AM

This is a great moisturizer. I have dry skin. Some lotions cause my skin to get itchy but not this one. It's a keeper. It doesn't have some of the common irritants found in other cheap lotions. It's worth the extra few dollars. I purchased this one at my local Health Food Store.

Great value for the price, 118 ml for about 6 dollars Cdn. It moisturizes well without being too greasy. Smells light and refreshing, a big plus.

on 6/11/2004 5:00:00 PM

This lotion is great. It's much better than the expensive department store brands that cost many times more. I have weird skin that's basically oily but can also get very dry in the sun and this moisturizes without that thick, greasy feeling. It leaves my skin feeling really silky and it has no smell so it doesn't compete with whatever fragrance I choose. I haven't been without this in years.

on 4/25/2004 1:21:00 PM

I love this lotion for a good basic lotion. I do not purchase for the scent but for the performance. I have found that this lotion beats many of the expensive department store lotions in performance. This is priced right and if I buy one bottle of this it lasts an entire year if I use it just on my face. You can not beat the price for the performance of this lotion!

I have very dry skin and it is hard to find a lotion that will sink in and not leave a greasy after feel but still moisturize. My skin is also sensitive and this lotion does wonders on my face.

on 4/13/2004 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The texture of this lotion is wierd - feels more like shaving cream. Too thick to be used on my face, but makes a decent body & hand lotion. Its pretty blah - nothing great, nothing bad. Non-offensive scent.

on 1/15/2004 4:09:00 PM

I've been using this since after I had my baby & developed severe dryness on my legs (i think due to skin stretching) It totally cleared up my excema & feels divine. My skin is extremely sensitive & I've never had a promlem with this. I even use it on my face occasionally when it's dry, but my face is usually acne-prone & oily so I don't use it on my face often. Wonderful lotion!

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products