LUSH Figs and leaves soap

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

LOVE!! Cleanses well, doesn`t dry out skin and smells very old-fashioned but in a good way!! I love to keep this in my closet to make my clothes smelll like this great great soap!

This soap DOES NOT SCRUB! acts more like a massage soap! the fig seeds feel very nice on the skin but thats about it... they dont do much.

the soap smells very nice, but a little old-ladyish. still its pretty.

it doesnt bubble too much, or mosturize, and has the usual lush quility of leaving skin tight and filmy!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this soap because the saleswoman said it would do wonders to make my dry and rough skin soft and silky. As this wasn't the most expensive one I gave it a try.

Pros:
- smells nice
- calms me a bit

Cons:
- I admit that I have really really dry skin but this soap really did NOTHING to make it softer. When I first try a soap I skip bodybutter to see what just the soap does for me. It felt as if my skin would rip if I moved too swiftly.
- The seeds, which are meant to do the exfoliating, are far too rough. They really scratch but not in a good way, this does more damage to your skin than good IMO.

Not my favorite LUSH product. The scent was fair, very mild. But the soap itself was ugly with this blackish, dirty-looking leaf sitting on top. The leaf gets wet and soggy and just kind of gross. Not sure what the point of it is. The soap didn't lather very well and it wasn't particularly moisturizing.

This is one of my favorite soaps. I love the scratchy texture and the scent is so yummy. This leaves my skin very soft and I am now addicted to lush soaps and they are all I use. The smell is clean mixed with a light scent and it is so nice. The packaging is nothing because it is just wrapped in paper but thats of because it is good for the environment!

Don't get me wrong, I love this soap, but there's something gritty about it, not just in texture, but in terms of the smell. It has this lovely natural floral smell, but with something just a little too earthy in there that sometimes makes me feel like the soap itself is dirty. This is probably my favorite Lush soap though, so it's definitely not a problem for me, just something to be aware of. It's also a lot scrubbier than I thought it would be, but I think that's a good thing.

I absolutely love this soap!. It's much better than Dove Cream Oil soap, which is what i was a devoted user of before trying this. It seems to moisturize better than Dove, plus i like the exfoliating seeds. The first time I used this Figs and Leaves, I thought the seeds were too scratchy and scrubby, but they grew on me and I love the way they feel now. Plus, this soap leaves my skin much softer than the Dove Cream Oil soap ever did. And the scent is delicious, kinda hard to describe but very soft and very addictive. I find Figs and Leaves to give the best and creamiest lather of all the Lush soaps i've tried, and doesn't leave my skin feeling ashy or tight. My only gripe is that the wonderful scent doesnt last on my skin as long as I'd like, and the price is pretty spendy.

This is one of my favourites of Lush soaps. I really like it s unintimidating, but rich and natural scent. And that ugly duckling of Lush soaps looks actually pretty good in our simple & modern bathing setting.

I really don't understand those comments that claim that Lush soaps don' last - in my opinion they last ages, even the softest ones. I'm getting much more value for my pennies from these rather expensive soaps than cheap market shower gels - mainly water, anyhoo. Just get a decent soap tray that allows the soap dry inbetween the use. Don't keep it under the running water the whole time you shower. And although there are some nice scrubbing particles in many Lush soaps, a brush or a piece of loofah does much better job on banishing dead skin cells - and saves your precious soap.

I found this less moisturizing than my Olay w/ Shea Butter soap. It left my skin feeling tight and sand paper-y.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite bar soap from Lush. The best one yet to exfoliate my backside!