November 26, 2014 | 1597 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 6:36:00 AM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have #16 Rose - the color I was looking for quite some time - peachy-pink shimmery color. I read some reviews about their blushes being hard and unable to apply them, but this one is really soft and applies very easy.

The only thing that actually bothers me with this blush is the smell of it - it's really strong and makes me sick sometime so I avoid smelling it while I'm applying it on my face. Otherwise, I don't see any reason why I would buy any other shade of this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Sam1e

I often use this product on top of something lighter to give it a bit of depth, i personally use ROSE FRISSON - its fab. They have this amazing sell of roses as well which is so cute! looks good with my fair skin. Also quite cheap like 6!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 7:35:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have two Bourjois blushes...Rose de Jaspe, a dusty rose colour, and Rose coup de Foudre, a peachy-pinky-coral. I'm not crazy about the rosey smell because sometimes it makes me sneeze, or the hardness, but the colours do suit my pale, pale skin and I find they're quite buildable. If it wasn't for the sneezing or the hardness, I would rate it a lot higher. I don't even mind the brush, although I prefer my own. My acne prone, sensitive skin has also never had a problem with it. Price isn't too bad, but a bit more expensive in my area due to shipping, I pay the extra money though because I like the brand...I got the Rose coup half price today though which makes it even better! I have found through swatches that a couple of colours don't seem as pigmented though, I think they would be better as highlighters rather than to add much colour.

I don't think the scent or texture will appeal to everyone, but I would recommend them.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by sMurfy164

I have 3 of these blushers. All the colours are great, with slight shimmers in them, highlighting my cheeks nicely. However, the colour fades by mid day. I'm happier now with my Nars blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2009 4:23:00 AM More reviews by KAINI11

it come with a nice small. the colour is nice and lasting suitable for my skin tone. but the brush given doesn't help in applying the blush. i'm using my own brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mandeeyx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i bought the bourjois blush in no.34, and its a gorgeous youthful colour, its a rich pink but infused with fantastic glitters which doesnt make your skin look flat, a little goes a long way, and it does stay on a reasonably long time if your living in the uk your looking around 6-7 for this blush, which isnt too bad. contained in the packaging is a mirror, and a cute brush, another plus side is the smell is gorgeous. id definatley recommend these and am looking forward to buying more colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Ninotchka87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years, it's pigmented not too much not too little, and it comes in pretty shades of pink that match light skin colours. The colour doesn't last all day, I guess about 6-7 hours before it's gone, but I don't mind that as it's cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by hannah_seeber

i wanted to like these blushes i really did! i love bourjois, the packerging, the scent and most of the products. so as my lancome blush was running out i thought i would try this. i think i bought number 15. the colour was perfect for my skin and you can tell the blush will last forever. i didnt use the brush that came with it but i loveed the little round pot, so cute!! it seemed like i had found my perfect blush, as it was cheap too! but then i started breaking out on my cheeks, big under the skin ones too. i tried to think of other reasons for breaking out but i couldnt so i stopped using it for a bit amd my skin cleared up. i think its the fragrance. last night my friend has a bourjois blush in a different colour and it looked so pretty. then today, spots on my cheeks, not too bad but not worth it!

overall i wouldnt buy again but i would recommend it to someone who doesnt have acne prone skin

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by akhan21

hmm wasnt impressed with the blushes
colour does not stay on long AT ALL! the scent is quiet nice n i think thats about the only good thing i have to say about the blush!
deffo will not repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by catteys

Quite a good blush. I used to have MAC ones but Bourjois can be a cheaper alternative. In fact I think it's even better than MAC, easier for blending. But the staying power is not as good. Good enough for 6-7 hours tho. Oh and i like the scent. Will repurchase!