September 19, 2014 | 1166 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by sMurfy164

I have 3 of these blushers. All the colours are great, with slight shimmers in them, highlighting my cheeks nicely. However, the colour fades by mid day. I'm happier now with my Nars blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2009 4:23:00 AM More reviews by KAINI11

it come with a nice small. the colour is nice and lasting suitable for my skin tone. but the brush given doesn't help in applying the blush. i'm using my own brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mandeeyx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i bought the bourjois blush in no.34, and its a gorgeous youthful colour, its a rich pink but infused with fantastic glitters which doesnt make your skin look flat, a little goes a long way, and it does stay on a reasonably long time if your living in the uk your looking around 6-7 for this blush, which isnt too bad. contained in the packaging is a mirror, and a cute brush, another plus side is the smell is gorgeous. id definatley recommend these and am looking forward to buying more colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Ninotchka87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years, it's pigmented not too much not too little, and it comes in pretty shades of pink that match light skin colours. The colour doesn't last all day, I guess about 6-7 hours before it's gone, but I don't mind that as it's cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by hannah_seeber

i wanted to like these blushes i really did! i love bourjois, the packerging, the scent and most of the products. so as my lancome blush was running out i thought i would try this. i think i bought number 15. the colour was perfect for my skin and you can tell the blush will last forever. i didnt use the brush that came with it but i loveed the little round pot, so cute!! it seemed like i had found my perfect blush, as it was cheap too! but then i started breaking out on my cheeks, big under the skin ones too. i tried to think of other reasons for breaking out but i couldnt so i stopped using it for a bit amd my skin cleared up. i think its the fragrance. last night my friend has a bourjois blush in a different colour and it looked so pretty. then today, spots on my cheeks, not too bad but not worth it!

overall i wouldnt buy again but i would recommend it to someone who doesnt have acne prone skin

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by akhan21

hmm wasnt impressed with the blushes
colour does not stay on long AT ALL! the scent is quiet nice n i think thats about the only good thing i have to say about the blush!
deffo will not repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by catteys

Quite a good blush. I used to have MAC ones but Bourjois can be a cheaper alternative. In fact I think it's even better than MAC, easier for blending. But the staying power is not as good. Good enough for 6-7 hours tho. Oh and i like the scent. Will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by MellyHelly

I can't remember what shade I own, but I like it! It's a rosy peach. I use it quite often but not everyday in very small quantity. As for what I use it will last me ages!
You have to go easy with this because it really colours you cheek and it could stain with an awful clown-effect. If you put just a little amount, very softly on your pre-powdered face it has a nice effect and even so it's better to check later in the day if it has become too obvious, because this blush stay when everything else is gone.
The smell is nice, very rosey lipstick, like old French makeup. I'm not crazy about the packaging and the little brush inside isn't very helpful.
All in all it's a good product and good priced. I've seen better blushes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 7:47:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

omg the scent is killing me! it;s a heavy rosy smell i absolutely HATE! i just cannot stand it~

blush is soooo hard to pick, has low staying power and goes on chalky! the brush that comes with it is useless. i have it in #17 ROSE FOUGUE and the only thing i like about it is the colour-barbie pink. nothing else.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 5:22:00 AM More reviews by munken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to blush. I use the Rose D'or shade (a pretty pink with a slight golden gleam) every day and its great. It makes me look healthy and awake. The golden shimmery bits are subtle and highlight the cheekbones.

I highly recommend this, its been my favourite for years.