April 17, 2014 | 1896 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by hannah_seeber

i wanted to like these blushes i really did! i love bourjois, the packerging, the scent and most of the products. so as my lancome blush was running out i thought i would try this. i think i bought number 15. the colour was perfect for my skin and you can tell the blush will last forever. i didnt use the brush that came with it but i loveed the little round pot, so cute!! it seemed like i had found my perfect blush, as it was cheap too! but then i started breaking out on my cheeks, big under the skin ones too. i tried to think of other reasons for breaking out but i couldnt so i stopped using it for a bit amd my skin cleared up. i think its the fragrance. last night my friend has a bourjois blush in a different colour and it looked so pretty. then today, spots on my cheeks, not too bad but not worth it!

overall i wouldnt buy again but i would recommend it to someone who doesnt have acne prone skin

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by akhan21

hmm wasnt impressed with the blushes
colour does not stay on long AT ALL! the scent is quiet nice n i think thats about the only good thing i have to say about the blush!
deffo will not repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by catteys

Quite a good blush. I used to have MAC ones but Bourjois can be a cheaper alternative. In fact I think it's even better than MAC, easier for blending. But the staying power is not as good. Good enough for 6-7 hours tho. Oh and i like the scent. Will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by MellyHelly

I can't remember what shade I own, but I like it! It's a rosy peach. I use it quite often but not everyday in very small quantity. As for what I use it will last me ages!
You have to go easy with this because it really colours you cheek and it could stain with an awful clown-effect. If you put just a little amount, very softly on your pre-powdered face it has a nice effect and even so it's better to check later in the day if it has become too obvious, because this blush stay when everything else is gone.
The smell is nice, very rosey lipstick, like old French makeup. I'm not crazy about the packaging and the little brush inside isn't very helpful.
All in all it's a good product and good priced. I've seen better blushes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 7:47:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

omg the scent is killing me! it;s a heavy rosy smell i absolutely HATE! i just cannot stand it~

blush is soooo hard to pick, has low staying power and goes on chalky! the brush that comes with it is useless. i have it in #17 ROSE FOUGUE and the only thing i like about it is the colour-barbie pink. nothing else.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 5:22:00 AM More reviews by munken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to blush. I use the Rose D'or shade (a pretty pink with a slight golden gleam) every day and its great. It makes me look healthy and awake. The golden shimmery bits are subtle and highlight the cheekbones.

I highly recommend this, its been my favourite for years.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by topcat92

I really like this blush. It is still going strong, despite the fact that I consistently used it everyday for nearly a year. I love the shimmery gold undertone to it paired with the warm pink - it's a beautiful colour. I use the shade Rose D'or and it's a really beautiful colour against my very pale skin. To stop it fading, I will use a little concealer and moistouriser under the blush which definitely helps. The packaging is also very pretty and is very handy for throwing it in your purse, especially with the cute mirror in the lid. However the little brush it came with it was terrible, I use my blush brush instead and threw that little brush out. This blush also smells gorgeous, very floral and pretty! I must say though, the colour pay off is not fantastic. You have to work very hard to get the product to show up on your face and then sometimes it will look a little too bright, making you look quite flustered. I think the formulation of this blush is a little too hard - maybe if the blush itself was a softer consistency this wouldn't be such an issue.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2008 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Chelle777

HMMM... I'm a little iffy when it comes to this blush.
PROS: i Love love love the colour range and the shimmer it gives.
CONS: it has no staying power and is hard to access the tiny product.
the brush provided is terrible. its harsh on the skin and doesnt provide a flawless application.
Its best applied using a better quality brush, however, its then hard to access if you dont have a blush brush small enough to access the product.
All in all, i wont buy this again because of its inconvienice but as i said.
The colour range is tops!
oh no, what to do?
im kind of on the fence here......

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 4:36:00 PM More reviews by mels76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product, have been using it for years - I have a pretty sallow skintone at times and blush is one of my desert-island essentials to avoid the death warmed-up look! I've tried loads looking for the perfect product, and this is a close as it gets I think. It stays put for a long time (I use it on top of Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser and translucent pressed powder) and has good pigment intensity (I use the bright pink cendre de rose brun shade). It looks very natural so long as you're not too heavy-handed. ?Is it the same as Chanel? - it does seem very similar! Its also cheap as chips compared to my usual purchases. Main gripe is that the packaging falls apart easily - dome of blush gets unstuck from its base, or lid falls off- but I do cart it about in my bag when I'm out at night because the dinky brush and mirror it come with are great for touchups. Love the smell, very evocative of my youth!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2008 5:10:00 AM More reviews by lilmz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love the packaging - mirror is very handy for on the go touch-ups & unlike many others i actually like the brush & use it to apply daily, i bought Rose Eclat however i have asian skin with the typical yellow undertones & i think it can look a little orangey, will definitely try some of the other colours though