Bourjois Blush

3.8

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have 95 and 54. What I hate about these blushes are that they are not blendable! And make my blush look artificial.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Thought it was time to write a a general review for these since I have so many.
I'm a cool toned PPP with dark hair and eyes, currently foundationing Givenchy Sublimine in Exact Dragee.

I'm massive of these little blushes.They're small but highly pigmented. Baked, which means that the natural oils from your face will harden them, but last forever. They are fragranced, which I love and come in a good range of colours for my skin tone.
The brush in rubbish when it comes to daily application, but fine for touch ups (don't want to be carrying around my Nars 6 anyway).

The blushes come in a range of finishes from matte through to shimmer which is easlily identified by their name.

I have these in 15, 16, 32, 33, 34, 35, 48, 54, 95.

on 9/12/2009 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Advantages:
VERY convenient packaging. Mirror+little brush applicator. Small and round,it can be taken almost everywhere and can even fit into your pockets. It has a good staying power however,I don't like the fact that it is shimmery. I have it in 32 Ambre D'Or and I'd rather use matte or slightly shimmery blush. However,I'd buy it again, but it never seems to finish?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love these little blushes. I normally use Rose de Jaspe, which is a kind of dusty rose shade with a very subtle sheer gold shimmer. I'm very pale and it adds colour to my cheeks and highlights my cheekbones pretty well. I don't mind the brush, it's good for when you don't want to carry around a blusher brush with you as it fits right in the compact. The smell is the signature Bourjois rosewater-y scent that I love, which on this can be quite overpowering but it fades quite quickly. The blush is pretty buildable and it looks good on my English rose type colouring, and normally lasts me nearly a full day at college, so about six hours tops. And they're only around 6 and last for ages. I'll keep buying these.

on 8/19/2009 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have #16 Rose - the color I was looking for quite some time - peachy-pink shimmery color. I read some reviews about their blushes being hard and unable to apply them, but this one is really soft and applies very easy.

The only thing that actually bothers me with this blush is the smell of it - it's really strong and makes me sick sometime so I avoid smelling it while I'm applying it on my face. Otherwise, I don't see any reason why I would buy any other shade of this blush.

on 6/12/2009 6:02:00 PM

I often use this product on top of something lighter to give it a bit of depth, i personally use ROSE FRISSON - its fab. They have this amazing sell of roses as well which is so cute! looks good with my fair skin. Also quite cheap like 6!

on 5/28/2009 7:35:00 AM

I have two Bourjois blushes...Rose de Jaspe, a dusty rose colour, and Rose coup de Foudre, a peachy-pinky-coral. I'm not crazy about the rosey smell because sometimes it makes me sneeze, or the hardness, but the colours do suit my pale, pale skin and I find they're quite buildable. If it wasn't for the sneezing or the hardness, I would rate it a lot higher. I don't even mind the brush, although I prefer my own. My acne prone, sensitive skin has also never had a problem with it. Price isn't too bad, but a bit more expensive in my area due to shipping, I pay the extra money though because I like the brand...I got the Rose coup half price today though which makes it even better! I have found through swatches that a couple of colours don't seem as pigmented though, I think they would be better as highlighters rather than to add much colour.

I don't think the scent or texture will appeal to everyone, but I would recommend them.

on 5/16/2009 11:02:00 PM

I have 3 of these blushers. All the colours are great, with slight shimmers in them, highlighting my cheeks nicely. However, the colour fades by mid day. I'm happier now with my Nars blush.

on 4/20/2009 4:23:00 AM

it come with a nice small. the colour is nice and lasting suitable for my skin tone. but the brush given doesn't help in applying the blush. i'm using my own brush.

on 3/22/2009 11:16:00 AM

i bought the bourjois blush in no.34, and its a gorgeous youthful colour, its a rich pink but infused with fantastic glitters which doesnt make your skin look flat, a little goes a long way, and it does stay on a reasonably long time if your living in the uk your looking around 6-7 for this blush, which isnt too bad. contained in the packaging is a mirror, and a cute brush, another plus side is the smell is gorgeous. id definatley recommend these and am looking forward to buying more colours.

Popular Blush Products