Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish - #502A - Dark Pink Frost

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a pretty, frosty pink, and it doesn't look like a shade from the 80's. It has pretty good staying power, and for the price, I would definately repurchase.

gives a VERY shimmery rose tint to lips, pretty. i think it wouldnt be a good winter color (unless you live in hawaii or something) but i think it would look nice with a tan...i am wating to hit the beach b4 i wear this...it makes me look to alieny otherwise.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful pinky-gold that has medium staying power but is a steal at $.93 at my local Wal-Mart. Also, oddly enough, this is one shade that I have gotten the most compliments on (especially from men!).

If you love NARS Galaxy Girl, but it doesn't show up on you, try this. A pretty pink spun with gold that has enough pigment to actually show up. Has a weird grape-y smell, but the color is so pretty, I can get past it.

Very nice color- it gives a rose tint with beautiful silvery shimmer and is not at all drying. However, it doesn't last that long...but part of the joy of makeup is applying it, is it not?

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wet n' wild you done it again
Great product
great price great formula
and beautiful color.
This color 502 dark pink frost looks the same on my lips as it does in the container
Gives my lips a nice natural frosty sheen.
Has a gold hue in it that plays along with my warm coloring and under tones.
The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is I don't think I'll use it up any time soon. It is really alot of lipstick and it will take me quite a few uses to use it up!
But when I do I'll be making a trip to wal-mart
Love it five lipsticks for sure!!!

I love the color of this Silk Finish lipstick from Wet'n'Wild. The color is called Dark Pink Frost. It also has a nice texture. The formula in this lipstick is lot better than the Megacolors lipstick from Wet'n'Wild.

I love this color! I love the texture of the lipstick. This color looks great alone when I have a tan. It will take on the characteristics of whichever color lipliner I use. The lipstick is so cheap that I keep one everywhere...my car, my purse, my briefcase, etc. I also love #528. These two colors are the best!

Cute color for for $1! A cool-toned pink with purple undertones, with a gold frost. I agree with the other reviewers, clear gloss really makes this color look gorgeous. It's a little dry w/o lip balm, but worth it for only a buck.

Wow, this color is SO gorgeous. It is THE color I have been looking for, and it's so funny, because the two most flattering lip colors I have ever found in my life are both made by WnW--666 liner and this little treasure. It's a medium pink with gold shimmer, not overly frosty, but just perfectly so. It looks even better with clear gloss on top. The quality on it's own isn't the best, but at a buck a pop, who cares? Major thumbs up!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin