Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish - #502A - Dark Pink Frost

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wet n' wild you done it again
Great product
great price great formula
and beautiful color.
This color 502 dark pink frost looks the same on my lips as it does in the container
Gives my lips a nice natural frosty sheen.
Has a gold hue in it that plays along with my warm coloring and under tones.
The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is I don't think I'll use it up any time soon. It is really alot of lipstick and it will take me quite a few uses to use it up!
But when I do I'll be making a trip to wal-mart
Love it five lipsticks for sure!!!

on 1/21/2004 10:56:00 PM

I love the color of this Silk Finish lipstick from Wet'n'Wild. The color is called Dark Pink Frost. It also has a nice texture. The formula in this lipstick is lot better than the Megacolors lipstick from Wet'n'Wild.

on 1/12/2004 3:53:00 PM

I love this color! I love the texture of the lipstick. This color looks great alone when I have a tan. It will take on the characteristics of whichever color lipliner I use. The lipstick is so cheap that I keep one everywhere...my car, my purse, my briefcase, etc. I also love #528. These two colors are the best!

on 11/25/2003 5:35:00 PM

Cute color for for $1! A cool-toned pink with purple undertones, with a gold frost. I agree with the other reviewers, clear gloss really makes this color look gorgeous. It's a little dry w/o lip balm, but worth it for only a buck.

on 11/25/2003 12:06:00 AM

Wow, this color is SO gorgeous. It is THE color I have been looking for, and it's so funny, because the two most flattering lip colors I have ever found in my life are both made by WnW--666 liner and this little treasure. It's a medium pink with gold shimmer, not overly frosty, but just perfectly so. It looks even better with clear gloss on top. The quality on it's own isn't the best, but at a buck a pop, who cares? Major thumbs up!!!

on 3/13/2003 12:51:00 PM

love this color, so pretty, medium purple/pink with gold shimmer...goes on smooth, looks great with clear lipgloss on top...would definitely repurchase, especially since i got it on sale for 50 cents!

Popular Lipsticks