July 28, 2014 | 1031 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by faune

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the non aerosol version for traveling, I had read many reviews and articles about this dry shampoo so I decided to give it a try. Prior to this I used a cheaper drugstore version in spray form.

I love the bottle and the way you squeeze it to puff the powder on, I find that rather neat and cute to use. I also like the lack of scent, because to me no scent is always better than bad or strong scent. What I don't like is how I can tell I used it. It does freshen my hair, but because my hair is very dark, the powder shows ever so slightly. I didn't have this problem with the cheaper product so I will probably not repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by ultravee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is probably the best dry shampoo I've ever tried because it really does make my hair look clean and not just fixed in hurry, it doesn't leave much of a white trace (and what it leaves is easily removed). I usually apply it straight after washing my hair and it keeps it from getting oily twice as longer than without it. The only minus to this product is the price which is too high considering this lasts very little (less than three weeks for me), expecially if you're washing your hair every second day as I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 7:17:00 AM More reviews by flower_girl13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite dry shampoo, as it doesn't make my hair white and it doesn't have a "hair spray" feel to it (it's not sticky). It is rather expensive though, which is why I've said I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jessicaflox

I like this, but the baptiste is as good if not better, and costs less. I would still use this though if it was on special or the only one available. It is a very good product and works well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* Product - Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (Non-Aerosal Spray: 50 g)
* Experience - This was the first time I've ever used a dry shampoo and I'm very impressed. My hair is very thick and dark and it also gets very oily after a day or two if I use a lot of styling products in it (i.e., hair spray, gloss drops, etc.) I was afraid that a dry shampoo would not work for me but it works very well. No ugly white residue after you brush and no scent either. It also lifts my hair to give it nice body and volume for that unmistakeable *va-va-va-voom* like I've just stepped out of the salon!
* Non-Aerosol Spray - I purchased for the non-aerosol version because I need something that is light and travels well (and it's priced the same). All you have to do is shake the bottle, turn the cap to where you see the nozzle and gently squeeze the plastic bottle to distribute product. The product is distributed in small 'puffs'. No waste, no worry.
* Verdict - My HG dry shampoo and it's only about 10 at pharmacies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

Ditto to all the good reviews below. I really cannot elaborate on what is already said. It does its work efficiently and leaves my fine hair volumized. Surpasses some of the more expensive dry shampoos.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Klorane is my preferred drugstore dry shampoo (Ojon remains my favourite, overall). It lifts my hair, adds beautiful body and texture, and keeps oiliness at bay for days at a time. I tip my head over to each side, spray my roots, let it set, and then brush my hair thoroughly with a paddle brush. I know people who like to spray their whole head but, in my opinion and experience, this is excessive and a waste of product...spraying the roots on each side and distributing with a brush, comb or hands is totally sufficient. When the time comes to wash it out, my hair comes clean easily and no residue is left behind. In my opinion, Klorane steamrolls Batiste, TIGI Rockaholic, and even Oscar Blandi's dry shampoos. The newer extra-gentle formula is an even bigger plus. Will continue to repurchase and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lucretiabrgia

As a previous reviewer said, "it gets rid of excess oil and gives my flat hair a nice little boost". I have oily hair that I used to wash daily but I can go for a week between washes with Klorane, and the hair looks great as the oil and the shampoo give it extra volume!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Diva99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can a spray dry shampoo actually add volume to my fine-haired, limp second-day locks? I am happy to say it surpassed my expectations. Not only did it spray on dry as per the product claims, but it zapped the oil out of my roots AND added some volume. Just enough volume and shine added back so I could go another day or two without washing. I really prefer this dry shampoo to the Oscar Blandi one, which is great at absorbing oil but does not improve the look of hair's volume to the extent the Klorane one does. The Klorane dry shampoo leaves my hair looking "fresh", plus you're not dealing with the white powder that can leave a slightly grayish cast on blonde hair, as I've experienced with the Blandi shampoo. This is the one I'll be sticking with from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by jiingles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my favourite dry shampoo, it gets rid of excess oil and gives my flat hair a nice little boost. it smells fresh rather than other dry shampoos that have an offensive scent. i have extremely oily hair that needs to be washed daily but i can go 2-3 days between washes with this dry shampoo. it's in a aerosal can which is easy and convenient to use. this product is a little on the expensive side but i think it's worth it for the product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No