Klorane Dry shampoo

4.2

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

on 2/4/2013 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first dry shampoo I've tried so I'm not sure what to expect. The spray mechanism is rather hard to maneuver and I'm never sure that I've got all my hair. My hair gets greasy at the end of the day and this did make my hair look more fresh and voluminous, and the effect lasts quite long as well. However it does not make my hair feel more clean (maybe you can only get that from a real shampoo). It did not leave any ashey remnants in my black hair so that's awesome. Its not too pricey here in Singapore so I'll probably repurchase, but I want to try the Batiste one first if I can find it =D

on 1/9/2013 5:00:00 AM

My favourite brand of dry shampoo. Hair looks cleaner. No residue. No strong smell. Reasonable price and often on special.

on 12/20/2012 3:44:00 PM

This is my official number 1 favorite dry shampoo!!! I wrote a review for the Oscar blandi dry shampoo, but that stuff has nothing on this Klorane dry shampoo! The Oscar blandi would make my scalp itchy at times and give me dandruff (weird)... But it was the only stuff I could find that was better than everything else I had tried.. This klorane dry shampoo doesn't do any of that! Actually, there are no negatives to using this stuff... I have the powder form of it and I love it (I hate the spray dry shampoos) this is also meant for frequent use... Which is perfect for me because I color my hair and I only wash it 3 to 4 times a week to keep the color longer

on 12/16/2012 8:25:00 PM

Had to repurchase this and so review it. The only other dry shampoo I have used is Batise. Klorane is more expensive than Batise but well worth it in my experience. If you normally get oily hair on the second day of washing it, this is for you! My scalp is sensitive and can be easily irritated with certain products and this did not do that. My roots and crown area get really oily and gross. Using Klorane takes the oils and the look for oily hair out and making my hair feel light weight and voluminousness at the same time! I never got that using Batise. Using Batise I would somehow feel the weight of the product in my hair and I could feel some sort of film on my hair. I do not get this using Klorane. It really does give your second day hair a really nice boost. It makes my hair feel lighter than it would be if I didn't use it. I also have dark hair and never had the problem of the 'ashy' look that I did get from Batise. Klorane does come out white on dark hair but you have to wait 2 minutes and comb it out. I don't feel the need to even try any other high end dry shampoo using Klorane. I can't live without this. I have a travel size version in my purse! It is so helpful on days you need to quickly get ready and yet need to look polished. I can't suggest this enough. Lastly, it has a light scent that isn't over powering.

on 11/24/2012 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is super product, if yoy have very oily hair this is something for you. Have very nice smell and do not leave white marks on my dark brown hair. Lovely product!

on 11/22/2012 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

this could be my HG. i've tried other dry shampoos but this one is the most fuss-free (sprays like a dream!) and leaves my hair feeling the most clean (and there is no annoying powdery residue on my scalp). it also smells really wonderful!

the only problems are the steep price and the highly temperamental nozzle. the first time i bought this, i used it ONCE (it worked amazingly) but a few days later when i picked it up again, absolutely nothing came out!!!!! so frustrating. now, two years later, i have given in and bought another one, because i have not found a dry shampoo quite like it. so far so good. i have used it 3-4 times and it still sprays very nicely. crossing my fingers!!! if this bottle gives me a reasonable amount of uses before it runs dry i will definitely purchase again!

on 11/20/2012 6:32:00 PM

I bought a small bottle to try out. This product isnt really for me. I have hair that get's greasy easily and I find that after I spray on it, the first 5 minutes the greasiness disappears to only come back 2X stronger after. It also leaves my scalp with some dandruff that is thick and oily , pretty disgusting. so wont purchase again ...

on 11/16/2012 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

You know when everyone is raving about a product and how it's changed their life, and you're all like "wow, I need to try this stuff, it sounds perfect for me!" Yet you're not committed enough to ever be bothered to actually go out and buy it, and then years past, and one day you happen to notice it on sale as you're browsing through the aisle, and think "hmmm, maybe it's finally time I give this a try". And then you take it home and use it for the first time, and realize it's been the missing piece to your entire life and kick yourself wondering "Oh my God WHY didn't I try this sooner??!!!". That's how I feel about dry shampoo. Years and years wasted away, frustrated that my hair was so difficult to wash and dry, wishing I could just clean the greasies and wash less often. And this whole time, there was dry shampoo, waiting for me at the drugstore, and I kept ignore it.

I normally try to wash every 3 days since I have so much big, long, rebellious hair that is hydrophobic. But by day 3 the greasies have invaded my roots and scalp, and along with the heaviness of the vast quantity of hair it pulls down and flattens out my roots even more. Not pretty. This stuff magically makes all the greasies dsappear into thin hair, and replaces it with tons of volume at the root, rebalancing the shape of my hair. Fantastic. I now use it on days 3, 4, and 5, and wash day 6, I'm kinda stretching it but I'm hoping to be able to last a full week without washing, eventually.

There is a bit of a learning curve, I kept spraying it too close to my scalp at first, and putting it on too thick, but I mastered the technique now. I will admit I've never tried any other brand or a homemade dry shampoo before, so I can't compare to similar products, but I am in LOVE with the concept of dry shampoo. I'm still in disbelief over how well it actually works. Don't hesitate, go out now and buy it.

on 11/8/2012 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So glad Klorane dry shampoo is now available in Australia. It craps all over Cedel, which I had been using before. Klorane is much lighter and requires fewer sprays to do the same job. And it doesn't leave much residue, smell bad or make my scalp feeling disgusting like Cedel did.

on 9/9/2012 2:42:00 AM

this stuff is nice and light. not as much texture as i like. doesn't give too much volume but some people like that. light scent and no visible cast. pretty expensive for what it is, still a great product.

Top Rated Klorane Products