December 20, 2014 | 1599 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by tookie15

The best dry shampoo formula I have come across so far...it doesnt weigh down your hair, its easy to comb out the product to distribute it along your crown and it doesnt leave white powder and I have dark brown to black hair!

It is a little expensive, approx $12-$15 for a can and it does run out a little fast, but i've tried alot of other brands..and this is so far the best formula so far :D definitely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I love this! It works very well to reduce oil. It helps to give my hair more volume when it goes flat. I have black hair and this not leave a white/gray cast after combing out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this does not have a strong smell, I hate hair products like that. Obviously you can't expect to comb all of the product out, so I don't mind having to feel a little powder in my roots for a day. I also find it to keep my hair clean for an extra 18 hours before I really need to shampoo!
I do have to pay more for this dry shampoo compared to other ones I can find at the drugstore for half the price, but this one works so much better, and smells better.

UPDATE:
I find that this shampoo does go out pretty quick. I have the 50ml size and I used it fully 2-3 times.. and I notice the can will probably offer me 1 or 2 more times of full use. So.. that's about 5 uses for 1/3 of the full size can.. to me thats pretty quick.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by lhschulz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair is quite dry and gets oily fast because I wash it so much! I've been trying to wash it every second day to get it in better condition and thought a dry shampoo might help me put up with oily hair! So I took a trip to the chemist and bought the most expensive one, thinking it would work the best. It cost me around $18! AHHH!

The first time I used it, it worked pretty well and I did notice quite a reduction in the amount of oil.. (I found that I did have to use quite a bit though.) There was no powdery residue in my hair and the smell of this product is quite pleasant and clean smelling..
- Almost a mix between a light soap and a standard hair spray!

BUT then the can started making a strange whistling noise not long after using it.. My boyfriend got worried because he thought it was on the verge of exploding in my face.
But I just put the can aside and it eventually stopped. (Phew!)
BUT THEN!! ..the next day, I reached for it again only to realize, it weighed nothing and ALL THE PRODUCT WAS GONE!
I'm thinking maybe the air escaped and turned to powder in the can or something! I'm not sure what happened but I'm so bummed out because I'm usually never the type to spend so much on hair products! :(

Although the product worked quite well the 1st and only time I got to use it, I think I'd be too afraid to re-purchase it ever again. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 8:19:00 AM More reviews by skinnicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this dry shampoo! I have dark brown hair and the white residue goes after a minute or two of combing. (TIP use a black/dark coloured comb and once the comb stops catching all the white residue, you know you don't have any more residue in your hair)

This shampoo smells clean & fresh and the packaging is really sleek and lovely. Not only does it clean my hair, it gives it extra volume and I've actually been complimented on my hair twice after using this dry shampoo. If anything, I would say that it's a little expensive, compared to other products on the market but I don't mind waiting until it's on sale to stock up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have never used dry shampoo before, but I was in Paris and wanted to buy this already for a long time, so this was my chance.
I have the version for oily hair, what I have on the second day after washing.
Pro:
it is effective
it does leave a white mist, but after a little massage it is gone
it gives your hair more grip and volume
it is quick
Con:
it is finished very fast
my hair feels dirty after using

I don't like styling products in my hair, because it always leaves me with the feeling that I want to wash my hair again, this gives me the same feeling. But for emergencies it does its job, so probably I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the TiGi Rockaholic dry shampoo better than this one, however, this one does its job too. Doesn't leave a white residue, and absorbs oil. I find I go through one can fairly quickly, another reason I like the TiGi one (bigger can.) But overall it is one of the best on the market.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lashjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This review is for the aerosol product. I used this 3 times and was happy with the results. However, the las time I used it, the can felt full when I put it away, but was completely empty then next time I picked it up to use it. Three uses for $21? I don't think so! I may consider trying the non-aerosol version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

My hair can get SUPER oily and gross and I am unfortunately one of those people who cannot overwash their hair (like, every second day is the limit to washing my hair) otherwise it gets worse... so days that I'm on the run, I can use this on my dark hair without it going white/grey.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by pissandvinegar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite dry shampoo. I've tried loads of others, both high and low end, and this beats them all. I love the fact that it is non aerosol... I've seen that some have problems with the powder going all over the place but in my experience as long as you bring it closer to your hair (instead of the normal 6 inches away like most aerosol dry shampoos...) and squeeze you are good to go. It's a little pricy but I find it goes a long way... I've had the same bottle for about 6 months, maybe more, and I use it every other or every 3 days.
PROS: Brushes out easy without leaving dark hair looking ashy, smells nice, no aerosol, lasts a while.
CONS: higher up on the price scale (I've seen anywhere from 16 to 22 dollars a bottle)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2011 5:21:00 AM More reviews by prettyfacades

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the one with the non-aerosol spray thingy.

It dispenses puffs of white powder which is sort of messy but beats aerosol sprays. The trick to using this is to hold the can nearer to your scalp than you would for any other sprays so that the powder doesn't fly everywhere.

It does control oil very well. I spray it just under the top layer of my hair onto the roots and keeps my hair from getting oily on the 2nd day. It does itch a little bit but I do have quite sensitive skin.

The white powder is doesn't show at all on my very dark hair.

Overall a great product and pretty cheap too. I would gladly buy this again because it's so easy to use and convenient in a rush.