Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinleate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Acohol.

I decided to try this product after several friends highly recommended it. During the first week, I started breaking out. I continued using the product for another month and the acne continued to get worse. I discontinued the product and began using another well-known brand and the acne immediately cleared up. I won't say that this product is a bad product because it works for a lot of people. I have extremely sensitive skin so I'm assuming that the product is simply too harsh for my skin type. But with that being said, I will never use this product again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good for an occasional primer under evening foundation but if I used this every day I broke out on my nose and chin. Great it's fragrance free and full of antioxidants but I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this serum!! I have very sensitive acne prone skin which breaks out on my chin. This makes my skin smooth & hydrated...no break outs! I have noticed a difference in my complexion since using this product for a few months.

Love this stuff. Doesn't break me out at ALL (recently I think I've found that my DDF Ultra-Lite is...) and it makes my skin so smooth. It's not moisturizing enough for me on its own, so I use jojoba with it. I will repurchase whenever I finally run out. This tiny bottle just seems to last and last.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great serum to consider if you have oily skin and need a boost to your skin care routine. The Regenerist Serum is chock full of niacinamide (vitamin B3), peptides, and antioxidants (green tea and vitamin E). This is a silicone-based serum so use only if your skin can handle silicones well (mine does). I was using this at night with Retin-A Micro to help combat flakes and dryness, but didn't find it hydrating enough. This serum did not break me out, either. I think I will finish the 1.7 ounce bottle I bought and try another antioxidant serum, but this is something I would definitely consider buying again. You can get a 3.4 ounce bottle of the fragrance free version at Costco for about $30, a real bargain.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I bought it at Costco, 2 x 50ml bottles for $29.00 back in December. This eye serum is good but not great. It helped for dark circles (I thought I didnt have any until I stopped using this and noticed some slight difference). It did nothing for fine lines, I used it for about 5 months. Now I tried Dermalogica Intensive and have to say that Olay was better but not sure if will go back to this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

love this product. I got a 100ml bottle at Costco for around $29. It is very gentle for my sensitive skin.(Even EL Advanced Night repair or Philosophy When Hope is not enough irritate my skin sometimes). It overall improved my skin texture and leave a velvet finish that I love. I use it twice morning and night. Not super impressive but it did good job to maintain the skin level.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This stuff is amazing! It contains vitamins B3, B5 and E, niacinamide and Green tea leaf extract which are all great for keeping skin young and healthy looking. Also has allantoin to help reduce inflammation and redness and I definitely notice that the slight redness I can get under my eyes and around my nose disappears when I use this. To fight dehydration it has tocopheryl which I think is a derivative of vitamin E and apparently is not only a good antioxidant but help your skin maintain its moisture and I definitely feel it with this. I donít have to reapply cream throughout the day and 1 layer of this before my normal moisturiser is all I need.

I have bought bottles and bottles of this stuff over the years since heading towards (and beyond) 30. I have dry skin and find that most moisturisers don't do enough for me and those that do are really thick and greasy. But, since using this before or after my moisturiser I have had no issues - no more dry flaky bits! I have even noticed an immediate reduction in fine lines around my eyes - which suggests they were dehydration lines. I often use this after my moisturiser in the morning, before make up as it works great as a primer. The things this does not contain that Iíve read are also good for the skin is Vitamin C, Ceramide 3 and coenzyme Q10, so I used a Paulaís choice Resist moisturiser with retinol in the evening. I get great comments on my skin so something must be working. For me price isnít part of the decision on a cream. Iím afraid I will spend whatever I need to on my skin so long as it works, but even having tried various serums from Clinique, Lancom and Paulís choice, I always come back to this so saving money here is a bonus!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've been wanting to use something in place of an eye cream, since they are so over hyped and you basically get a tiny amount of the same ingredients in a full sized counterpart of that cream for face. So I read some stuff on Paula's Choice and this serum, specifically the fragrance free formula, is one of her favorite for eye creams. I got the CVS version of this (even cheaper, seriously, compare ingredients!) and have been using it for about two weeks all under/around my eyes and on my eyelids all the way up to the brows, and I'm quite happy with it. More product for the price, instead of the tiny "eye" version of the same thing, and it's really good. My eye skin is smooth and hydrated, seems firmer, not greasy, not irritating, no burning, and makeup goes on muuuch nicer over this serum. It's too soon to see if there's any "regenerating" or "repair" happening, but as an eye moisturizer alone, it's worth it.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Wow! I've been using this for two days now, and I already see results. I'm 27 years old and have noticed some fine lines under my eyes, so I got this after reading some good reviews and I couldn't be more satisfied. My skin is softer, firmer and I don't look tired anymore from being a stressed mom! I will definitely repurchase and stick with this great product.