September 2, 2014 | 984 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by esmeralda1977

A fabulous product! I use it in the morning and night. As a night time regime I use Neutrogena's Intensive Wrinkle Night Cream and afterwards this serum. For my combination skin this serum is perfect. It does moisturize well without making my t-zone greasy and my skin soaks it up very well. I have also noticed that if I don't use the serum in the night, my lines on the forehead and nasolabial fold DEFINITELY are more visible.
Overall, a great product for all those who need a nice extra in their skincare routine.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by mle79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Alas..Another Olay product that broke me out. Had to return it. Only Olay product good for me is their regular ol moisterizers. I give up on their "speciality" products.. : /

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by suzthemuse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best mosturizing product I've ever used! I'm 32 with dry/very dry skin. I never go a day without moisturizer, and yet I would still struggle with tightness and flaking. In the past I've always stuck with department store products and paid big bucks for them. After being laid off I just couldn't justify the price, so opted to try the regenerist line instead. Of everything in the line this is the best product. For the first time my skin is smooth, hydrated, and balanced! I won't be without this serum again - I've found my forever moisturizer!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by blackberrypatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never had my face burn like this! Usually when my skin gets irritated, it just throws out acne like no other (which this Olay serum DID prompt), but my face was burning! It was bright red, heated... really scary. My face didn't even do that when I used Clinique toner #4 (loads of alcohol), or a full layer of Retin A on it the first day I got it (it just peeled a bit).

I figured, since using the serum on my face was a bust, I'd finish it up using it on my neck, because who ever heard of neck pimples right? WRONG! I got pimples on the front of my neck from this. =(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:21:00 AM More reviews by saristic

not all skin types are the same:) this product doesn't break me out at all!!i like that it really does the job of moisturizing my skin and it helps minimize my pores. it can be a good face primer too when i use this with my powder foundation. this product is not heavy when you put it on..it's light weight and it has a slight cooling effect when applied at first:) it just gives me a nice smooth finish:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Somewhat smoothing. Feels great on the skin.

CONS: I don't think it actually did anything for my skin. (I actually like the scent of the non-fragrance free version because it's mild and pleasant.)

APPLICATION TIPS: I saw a MUAer here say she loves this as a primer. But you need to apply the foundation very quickly after this because this dries up very quickly compared to actual primers.

ALTERNATES: Derma E's Hyaluronic Acid Serum is lovely. If using as a primer, Estee Lauder's Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refresher can be used in the same way (if you don't mind spending more.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by GLou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after finishing my bottle of Philosophy's "When Hope is Not Enough" serum. I prefer Olay's pump over Philosophy's applicator/packaging. I also like the fact that this product is fragrance-free and it work just as well as Philosophy's serum for a fraction of the price. I would definately re-purchase it again when it's on sale ofcourse ;o)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by iluvgreen4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

im young but i believe preventing is key!! i used to use this alot mostly on my eyes, my face too and i dont think i broke out from it!its perfect so hydrating, plumping and you just look glowing and your face is soft to the touch.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by infusion77

This product has actually help smooth out the texture of my skin. I use it mostly during the day before my moisturizer. I loved that it is fragrance free and how reasonably priced it is. I am 33 and really beginning to notice that my skin is changing. I try a lot of products and many of the more expensive serums have been either too highly fragranced or greasy. This seems just about right.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by daddysgrlca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wish I listened to the reviews from my fellow acne-prone skin sufferers. I recently started Retin-A micro and was looking for a treatment/moisturizer for day time use to combat my dry skin. And again by listening to Paula's Choice reccomendations and raves about the ingredients in this I decided to give it a try.

The texture is absolutely horrible and left my face sticky like glue. So I decided to put it in the fridge like I do with most of my moisturizers and that seemed to fix the texture side of things.

As I was using Retin-A micro simultaneously I wasn't sure which one was the culprit of my inflammed and irritated skin. However sure enough as soon as I stopped using the Olay serum my skin settled back to normal and the irritation subsided.

DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN!!