October 25, 2014 | 1751 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I am halfway done with a 3.4 ounce bottle I got at Costco not too long ago. I mainly got it because I was noticing an ugly orange peel like texture starting to form right under my nose/upper lip area. (probably from my nasty tanning bed habit in my 20s) So I pretty much freaked out and went on the hunt for something to try to get rid of this or fade it. ANYTHING but plastic surgery. So here I am halfway thru this big ole bottle and I have to say that the orange peel texture isnt gone but it is much less noticeable. Enough that I am impressed enough to start its review. Ive been using this after morning shower then before bed for about 2 months now. I will get another jumbo bottle of this after finishing up the other half of this bottle & see where I am then. ---------------------------May 2011------I finished the 1st 3.4 ounce bottle of this & am so happy with the results I went & got another bottle from Costco. 28.99 for 3.4 ounce bottle. decent price for the amount you get & for the results. The orange peely texture is faded to the point where I hardly notice it now. It isnt completely gone but its definatley not near as noticeable. I even went & signed up for club olay on their site. Im a fan for sure until something better comes along but I doubt it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by luvivalot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm enjoying this product thus far. Unfortunately I don't put it on every day like I should if I want to see results. I have been using it for about 2 months and I just love the texture and how it makes my face feel. I'm using it as a light moisturizer @ night since I'm currently living in humid Georgia and its all my slightly oily skin need in this weather! Will def repurchase when serum is all used up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by esmeralda1977

A fabulous product! I use it in the morning and night. As a night time regime I use Neutrogena's Intensive Wrinkle Night Cream and afterwards this serum. For my combination skin this serum is perfect. It does moisturize well without making my t-zone greasy and my skin soaks it up very well. I have also noticed that if I don't use the serum in the night, my lines on the forehead and nasolabial fold DEFINITELY are more visible.
Overall, a great product for all those who need a nice extra in their skincare routine.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by mle79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Alas..Another Olay product that broke me out. Had to return it. Only Olay product good for me is their regular ol moisterizers. I give up on their "speciality" products.. : /

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by suzthemuse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best mosturizing product I've ever used! I'm 32 with dry/very dry skin. I never go a day without moisturizer, and yet I would still struggle with tightness and flaking. In the past I've always stuck with department store products and paid big bucks for them. After being laid off I just couldn't justify the price, so opted to try the regenerist line instead. Of everything in the line this is the best product. For the first time my skin is smooth, hydrated, and balanced! I won't be without this serum again - I've found my forever moisturizer!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by blackberrypatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never had my face burn like this! Usually when my skin gets irritated, it just throws out acne like no other (which this Olay serum DID prompt), but my face was burning! It was bright red, heated... really scary. My face didn't even do that when I used Clinique toner #4 (loads of alcohol), or a full layer of Retin A on it the first day I got it (it just peeled a bit).

I figured, since using the serum on my face was a bust, I'd finish it up using it on my neck, because who ever heard of neck pimples right? WRONG! I got pimples on the front of my neck from this. =(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:21:00 AM More reviews by saristic

not all skin types are the same:) this product doesn't break me out at all!!i like that it really does the job of moisturizing my skin and it helps minimize my pores. it can be a good face primer too when i use this with my powder foundation. this product is not heavy when you put it on..it's light weight and it has a slight cooling effect when applied at first:) it just gives me a nice smooth finish:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Somewhat smoothing. Feels great on the skin.

CONS: I don't think it actually did anything for my skin. (I actually like the scent of the non-fragrance free version because it's mild and pleasant.)

APPLICATION TIPS: I saw a MUAer here say she loves this as a primer. But you need to apply the foundation very quickly after this because this dries up very quickly compared to actual primers.

ALTERNATES: Derma E's Hyaluronic Acid Serum is lovely. If using as a primer, Estee Lauder's Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refresher can be used in the same way (if you don't mind spending more.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by GLou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after finishing my bottle of Philosophy's "When Hope is Not Enough" serum. I prefer Olay's pump over Philosophy's applicator/packaging. I also like the fact that this product is fragrance-free and it work just as well as Philosophy's serum for a fraction of the price. I would definately re-purchase it again when it's on sale ofcourse ;o)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by iluvgreen4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

im young but i believe preventing is key!! i used to use this alot mostly on my eyes, my face too and i dont think i broke out from it!its perfect so hydrating, plumping and you just look glowing and your face is soft to the touch.