July 24, 2014 | 2124 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Ello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Terrible. Got this as a giveaway with my reward points at Sephora. I wish I had used them on the other item they were offering. Packaging is great. Brush is great. However the product didn't do anything for my lashes. It didn't lengthen or plump. Also, it smears horribly ended up running. Hello raccoon eyes. No thank you.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I consider myself a mascara junkie and I've tried them all, from crazy cheap to hella expensive. This mascara is so-so. It's a good daytime, natural looking mascara. Unfortunately for me, I prefer drama all day, all the time. The more lashes, the better. My lashes are somewhat long, straight and semi-thick. It performs ok, and I would probably be willing to purchase the small size just to have in my rotation...but what I can't deal with is the smudging/flakiness. 3 hours into my day I have black smudges under my eyes, and I'm not oily at all. It's not worth it to me, and I've found way better mascaras for less $.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by charnashx

Good mascara- does what it says on the tin. However it tended to be quite clumpy and ran out quickly, I needed to apply another mascara over it. Would recommend 'They're real' from Benefit instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mascara that does the job with fullness and a bit of lengthening. The only issue I have is the Flaking! I don't like my mascara to flake. Aside from the hideous look of flaky mascara the thought of any mascara going into my precious beautiful eyes makes me nervous. This mascara is a no no for moi.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by TaylorDanielle27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Ugh, what a let down. I had such high hopes for this mascara given I have heard such great things. That being said, this mascara is nothing but RUNNY!!! It makes your eyelashes somewhat thick, nothing special at all. After about 20 minutes its smudging all around my eyes. DO NOT PURCHASE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by olivetantrums

I have long eyelashes and am constantly looking for a nice mascara that gives my eyelashes falsie-level mascara. After a dalliance with They're Real(good formula, lengthening but zero volume), I'm back to badGal. It curls my eyelashes and gives me enough volume. This is my go-to mascara for a day-night wear.
That said, if your eyelashes are not naturally a little long then I can definitely see how this mascara is not for you.

(I'll keep buying thisand and keep it on me everyday but tbh this is not the one and I'm still on the lookout for something more.)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

Welcome to smudge central.

There's really nothing positive to say about this product other than the fact that the colour is truly black and glossy. This mascara smudges, doesn't hold a curl and looks like I have no mascara on (and not in a good way!)!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this product from Sephora and had high hopes. For me, it's just ok; it does give a decent amount of volume. The brush is pretty big and it works great for the upper lashes, but not for the lower lashes or if you're trying to get lashes in the inner corners of your eyes. It doesn't bother me that much if I have to use a different mascara for the bottom lashes, though. The main thing that makes this just an ok mascara is that I always end up with smudges after a few hours (even if I skip putting the mascara on the lower lashes). I did try pumping my brush in and out more than usual to see if I could get the formula to dry out a little more and see if the smudges would stop, but it didn't.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by kateeohh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really happy with this mascara. My only critique is that it is a little hard to apply. I had to use a lot of layers to get my lashes to look longer and thicker. I would definitely buy this product again since I was happy with the way my lashes looked.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by msdeezee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in brown as a part of a set. I was excited to try it because so many people love it, but it doesn't wow me. I still use it maybe once a week though.

The good:
- Once it's on, it won't budge or flake.
- It holds a curl in the lashes.

The bad:
- Very thick, and as a result it's hard to apply by just combing the brush through the lashes. I have to carefully roll the brush along the length of my eyelashes.
- The always comes out of the tube with a huge glob on the tapered end, which I have to wipe off.
- It's kind of clayey and difficult to remove.