BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 4/16/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've used this mascara since I first learned to apply makeup!
I love it because it gives my lashes tons of volume without clumping or crumbling. The formula leaves my lashes soft, while most other mascaras (with the exception of maybelline's Soft and Full) leave my lashes feeling dry and brittle.
The only reason I didn't give it a 5/5 is the fact that it's kind of pricey; at $26 a tube I can't always afford a replacement.

on 4/15/2014 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Packaging is a cute, simple, clean, pin up style letters mascara tube. The brush is way too big and the material feels cheap but the worst part is that it smells bad, like old mascara. Clumps up aaaa lot, tends to dry up in the tube and flakes off your lashes and on to your face and in to your eyes. The price is just ridiculous for a product this bad! Formula just sucks..

on 4/9/2014 9:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I CANNOT understand why this has such a low rating here and that this is not the cult mascara from Benefit. This is so much better than They're Real, which I hated. I think people get put off by the large thick bristled brush but once you get used to it you get the best lashes ever. They make my lashes look like falsies - this should be called They're Real! Get it, and if you have it, perservere because its a perfect mascara for me. This why:
1) Thick, voluminous lashes
2) Separation
3) Non-drying, soft lashes
4) Length
5) Washes off SO easily, even with just face wash. Important to me, I can't stand the ten minute rubbing.
6)The big brush gets right to the root and reaches every lash
Get used to the larger brush and you will have false lash looking lashes, I promise : ) I have repurchased and will continue to do so. Price is reasonable too.

on 4/5/2014 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Great brush, terrible formula. I got this as a sample but I bet that my brush is just the same only shorter. It's fine, it grabs a lot of product and distributed the mascara formula on my lashes satisfactorily. The brush didn't cause any clumping.

The formula was too wet for me and did not last throughout the day, causing me to have the dreaded raccoon eyes. It is a flaky mess. I would not purchase. I washed the brush and I now use it with cake mascara.

on 3/22/2014 8:40:00 AM

I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate them. However it's a volumising thickening mascara, but it doesn't lengthen much and it doesn't really thicken that much it just darkens your lashes. Bad Gal also clumps up my lashes. It's expensive for what it does , you could probably buy a rimmel mascara that does a similar if not better job. The brush is also too big and bulky, it's a mediocre mascara.

on 3/13/2014 12:25:00 PM

I quite like the natural bristles of this mascara and the way it looks on lashes as it separates well, does not clump, and adds some length and volume. However, even the non-waterproof version of this is difficult to remove! It does not melt with makeup remover and it comes off like bits and tubes and takes some of the lashes with it. I noticed this is the case with all benefit mascaras. For the price, I think many other cheaper ones are far better, so I won't repurchase unless on sale or as a present for someone who loves it.

on 3/11/2014 11:33:00 PM

This is a good mascara. The waterproof version did not clump for me and there were no flakes. However, it would smear pretty badly whenever I didn't wear eyelash primer. I used Garden Botanika's eyelash primer before swiping on BADgal and there were no more smears. However i don't feel like this is worth the $21 price tag because even though it is decent, it's nothing to write home about.

on 3/8/2014 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

The first time I used this I thought it was just ok. The second time I was blown away by the results. Strange I know. But this mascara is awesome, the very best and believe me I've tried them all. Drugstore and high end. The thing I absolutely adore about this mascara that others don't have is that when you touch your eyelashes they don't feel stiff. They are soft and flexible. Love that. The color is very black and it makes your lashes very dramatic yet very natural looking. I don't know how to explain it. The one flaw is that it isn't the best for bottom lashes. I use a separate mascara for that ( they're real!) Overall an amazing product that I can't live without. NOW SCRAM TO SEPHORA AND BUY IT.

on 3/5/2014 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is my HG mascara. my eyelashes are already long but this darkens and seperates them nicely. it's also my favorite type of wand applicator.

on 3/5/2014 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I was given a sample of this and didn't have much hope as I really didn't like the BeneFit "Their Real" Mascara from the same manufacturer. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this went on well, extended the lash and didn't have the same flaking or clumping issues of their other product. I would and did buy this and would recommend it.

Popular Mascaras