April 25, 2014 | 1109 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Jungle

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Twiga

Love the concept of solid shampoo and conditioner...but the reality just didn't live up to my hopes. I would just rub Jungle the bar in my wet hair after shampooing, but it didn't have any slip and it was very difficult to judge whether you'd got any in - so also very difficult to judge whether you'd rinsed it out! So there have been a few times that my hair would dry naturally afterwards and look "chunky" because there was still conditioner in! Also, very strong scent - overpowered the scent of the shampoo completely and lingered for days. Smells herbal, like rosemary. I've been using this to shave my legs instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by carmen79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love it. Smells great and really works great with my hair. I use it with all the other solid shampoos. I will buy it again and again. Def worth the money !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by kels94

I tried Jungle for the first time today, and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised. I bought this a few days ago to go along with my Seanik shampoo bar. I thought rubbing the conditioner straight into my hair would be wasteful, so I poured boiling water over a little bit of it and put it into a reusable bottle, that way I can just squirt it on my hair. It smells nice to me, a little earthy but that's to be expected with LUSH. I couldn't really notice any results in the shower but when I dried my hair it was so soft and it styled nicely. I would deffinitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this little bar of conditioner. It's not something I would normally try, but I received a little sample of it almost 6 months ago and just fell in love. It's like it changes the consistency of my hair. So strange...My hair is thin and breaks very easily, but this seems to thicken and toughen it up. After washing, I rub this all through my hair while it is still sopping wet. If it's not wet enough, my hair doesn't want to absorb it. Like I said, it's strange! I massage it in, then rinse. My hair feels so much stronger and healthier with MUCH less breakage when I use this. If I run out or use something else, I can definitely feel a difference in my hair. On top of that, it smells amazing, but isn't overpowering at all. It's just pleasant to use. Oh, and the best part is that it is SUPER cheap. My tiny sample that I received 6 months ago JUST ran out and I had to run out and purchase a bar for only $5.95. I will never be without this great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by oooSLICKooo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a decent conditioner. If you need a heavy duty conditioner, this probably isn't for you. It doesn't have a lot of slip to it, but it does the job. The best thing for me is the smell. Its very earthy and clean and lasts all day. When I turn my head throughout the day I can smell it. It reminds me of pepper for some reason. I might try to grate this up and mix it with hot water in a bottle so I can have a liquid version, like a reviewer suggested below. I like that most LUSH products have little to no packaging, or simply paper packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by mokonatoki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this solid conditioner in conjunction with the Seanik Solid Shampoo. I've used it for a month now and the conditioner is about the half the size as when I first purchased it.

The scent of this conditioner is very organic. It definitely doesn't smell like the other conditioners that you can buy in a drug store. Given that it is handmade and made with vegan/natural ingredients, I was surprised that the scent lasted for the entire day and even the next day. If you're not a fan of the smell, I would definitely not recommend you to buy this since the scent is very long lasting and strong.

In terms of moisturizing my hair, I felt that sometimes my hair felt conditioned while at other times, I needed to use a liquid conditioner as well. On the days that it really conditions my hair, I find that my hair is quite soft and not dry. However, on the days tht it doesn't condition my hair as well, my hair can feel quite dry.

The Jungle Solid Conditioner is not the easiest product to use. It took me some time before I found a way to make the best out of the product. I find that if I rub the conditioner on my hands before applying it to my hair, it works better. Although it takes a long time, it seemed to be the best method for me. Also, I left it in my hair for a while before rinsing the product out which made it more effective as well.

Although I love the Lush Solid Shampoos, I don't think I like the solid conditioner as much. It doesn't make my hair as soft as I would like. Also, it takes a really long time for me get enough product to apply onto my long hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is by far the worst product I have ever used from LUSH. I received this as a free sample so I figured I would give it a try. When I opened the package, boy, I thought it smelled HORRIBLE. I love LUSH body gel in Grass & other earthy, deeper, manly scents, but this was seriously the worst smelling product for your body I have ever smelled.

Even though I hated the way it smelled, I went ahead and used it. That night every time I woke up as I turned I could smell it lingering in my hair, it just smelled so bad. When I woke up, I could still smell it. It was bothering me so bad I had to go into the shower and rewash my hair to get rid of the smell.

I guess it is all about preference, but I think this is the WORST smelling product for body/hair I have ever smelled. Just based on that I would NOT RECOMMEND IT, and I would never buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by 98724avs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not going to lie, I only bought this conditioner bar because I loved the smell. So, I was really hoping that I would end up loving it. First of all, I find it really hard to apply a good amount of conditioner because it is in bar form. And second, this did absolutely nothing for my hair. Usually when I apply conditioner in the shower, I will run my fingers through my hair, but with this, you can't and when I got out of the shower, my hair was a tangled, frizzy mess. Since I only use it because of the smell, I found out that the best thing to do is put in my conditioner that I normally use and then work some of the Jungle through my hair just so I can have the smell. I still have a good amount of the bar left and I can't decide if I will buy it again or not. The lady who checked me out at Lush said that she uses it to shave with, so I might start using it for that.

UPDATE: I have never repurchased this product. It just seemed to be a waste to me. I did finish up what I had left and I used it for shaving.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Kat_rocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've never used a solid conditioner before and I understand some people may be confused as how to use this product, just like I was. What works for me is to wet it and lather it up in my hand till there's a thick paste all over them, then I run my hands through my hair. It takes a couple of minutes more than a liquid conditioner. It wont give the slippery feeling most are used too. However it does leave my hair nice and soft and it doesn't weigh it down. I still use a liquid conditioner on the super tangly parts of my hair still. And just a note on the smell... earthy... and it will stick around on your hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by stacek23

LOVE this conditioner!! Even if this product didn't work I would still buy it for the smell, but it DOES work!! It takes some getting used to at first. You won't feel it at all on your hair in the shower, but afterwards it leaves your hair so soft and full of bounce. I prefer to chop it up, mix with hot water and store it a travel squeeze bottle. This way I can tell how much I'm using and I don't waste it. I'm on my fourth bar of Jungle and will continue to buy!