September 18, 2014 | 1829 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Jungle

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by blaqkrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I really like this product. It smells lovely and it comes in bar form, which is very unique. My hair is a little to course and dry to use it for its intended use, but it works nicely as an end treatment after the shower when my hair is still wet. I just pinch a bit off the bar and rub it into the very ends of my hair, and thankfully this keeps me out of the hairdresser's shop long enough so that my hair actually gets to grow before it's trimmed! Overall, I think this product is great and very handy. I will not be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by skwirel

Love love love this stuff! The smell is just amazing. I don't understand why some people say to break a piece off and make a liquid. Why get a solid conditioner?! All I do is pull my hair in a low pony tail with my left hand and with jungle in my right I swirl the bar around the ends of my hair a couple times. You really don't need a lot of this stuff. When I rinse it out my hair feels like plastic! So disheartening at first:( but when my hair dries I just am blown away! My hair is incredibly soft and manageable. The smell lingers all day. So you really should make sure you like the smell first. I keep this on an inverted silicon pet brush that has these large spikes. This allows jungle to dry quickly and now product gets stuck to anything

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by laurahead

Let's put to one side for a moment the inconvenience of this product's bar form. The larger question is: does it work? For me, the answer is a resounding "no". It leaves my highlighted hair feeling like straw and smelling like a head shop. And those are its good points.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by kimbochop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Like some other reviewers, I am a big fan of the Lush solid shampoo range. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the Jungle Conditioner. I will say that it does smell very nice, but nice smells can't detangle and moisturise my hair!!
This conditioner was really hard to use. I tried rubbing it onto my wet hair, melting pieces onto my hand, even breaking pieces off! All of the how to videos I Googled recommended breaking pieces off of the puck and making it into a liquid..What's the point of a solid conditioner then?
This was a really disappointing product, I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone, which is a shame because I am a huge fan of Lush products.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Twiga

Love the concept of solid shampoo and conditioner...but the reality just didn't live up to my hopes. I would just rub Jungle the bar in my wet hair after shampooing, but it didn't have any slip and it was very difficult to judge whether you'd got any in - so also very difficult to judge whether you'd rinsed it out! So there have been a few times that my hair would dry naturally afterwards and look "chunky" because there was still conditioner in! Also, very strong scent - overpowered the scent of the shampoo completely and lingered for days. Smells herbal, like rosemary. I've been using this to shave my legs instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by carmen79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love it. Smells great and really works great with my hair. I use it with all the other solid shampoos. I will buy it again and again. Def worth the money !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by kels94

I tried Jungle for the first time today, and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised. I bought this a few days ago to go along with my Seanik shampoo bar. I thought rubbing the conditioner straight into my hair would be wasteful, so I poured boiling water over a little bit of it and put it into a reusable bottle, that way I can just squirt it on my hair. It smells nice to me, a little earthy but that's to be expected with LUSH. I couldn't really notice any results in the shower but when I dried my hair it was so soft and it styled nicely. I would deffinitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this little bar of conditioner. It's not something I would normally try, but I received a little sample of it almost 6 months ago and just fell in love. It's like it changes the consistency of my hair. So strange...My hair is thin and breaks very easily, but this seems to thicken and toughen it up. After washing, I rub this all through my hair while it is still sopping wet. If it's not wet enough, my hair doesn't want to absorb it. Like I said, it's strange! I massage it in, then rinse. My hair feels so much stronger and healthier with MUCH less breakage when I use this. If I run out or use something else, I can definitely feel a difference in my hair. On top of that, it smells amazing, but isn't overpowering at all. It's just pleasant to use. Oh, and the best part is that it is SUPER cheap. My tiny sample that I received 6 months ago JUST ran out and I had to run out and purchase a bar for only $5.95. I will never be without this great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by oooSLICKooo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a decent conditioner. If you need a heavy duty conditioner, this probably isn't for you. It doesn't have a lot of slip to it, but it does the job. The best thing for me is the smell. Its very earthy and clean and lasts all day. When I turn my head throughout the day I can smell it. It reminds me of pepper for some reason. I might try to grate this up and mix it with hot water in a bottle so I can have a liquid version, like a reviewer suggested below. I like that most LUSH products have little to no packaging, or simply paper packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by mokonatoki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this solid conditioner in conjunction with the Seanik Solid Shampoo. I've used it for a month now and the conditioner is about the half the size as when I first purchased it.

The scent of this conditioner is very organic. It definitely doesn't smell like the other conditioners that you can buy in a drug store. Given that it is handmade and made with vegan/natural ingredients, I was surprised that the scent lasted for the entire day and even the next day. If you're not a fan of the smell, I would definitely not recommend you to buy this since the scent is very long lasting and strong.

In terms of moisturizing my hair, I felt that sometimes my hair felt conditioned while at other times, I needed to use a liquid conditioner as well. On the days that it really conditions my hair, I find that my hair is quite soft and not dry. However, on the days tht it doesn't condition my hair as well, my hair can feel quite dry.

The Jungle Solid Conditioner is not the easiest product to use. It took me some time before I found a way to make the best out of the product. I find that if I rub the conditioner on my hands before applying it to my hair, it works better. Although it takes a long time, it seemed to be the best method for me. Also, I left it in my hair for a while before rinsing the product out which made it more effective as well.

Although I love the Lush Solid Shampoos, I don't think I like the solid conditioner as much. It doesn't make my hair as soft as I would like. Also, it takes a really long time for me get enough product to apply onto my long hair.