November 26, 2014 | 1702 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Jungle

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Michelle219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this three times since purchasing. The first time I used too little, the second time too much, and the third time I used it as a pre-conditioner. I think it works best that way since itís too hard to wash out like a normal conditioner and I don't particularly care for the smell (too masculine). I purchased it because I read that avocado is a great moisturize for hair but I didn't know at the time that I could buy pure avocado oil from WF. I will use this up but after that I will buy avocado oil. I must say that my hair is super soft after using this overnight before washing my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by stephee89

I was quite curious on how a bar conditioner works and i guess, after finding out, i am not too happy with the result. It's not like the usual creamy conditioner you can get at drugstores like loreal or tresemme where after rinsing off you'll feel your hair is smooth.

this bar doesn't work wonders for my hair that's wavy, slightly coarse, dry, frizzy and coloured.

the smell is pleasing at first but it doesn't smell better as you use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by blaqkrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I really like this product. It smells lovely and it comes in bar form, which is very unique. My hair is a little to course and dry to use it for its intended use, but it works nicely as an end treatment after the shower when my hair is still wet. I just pinch a bit off the bar and rub it into the very ends of my hair, and thankfully this keeps me out of the hairdresser's shop long enough so that my hair actually gets to grow before it's trimmed! Overall, I think this product is great and very handy. I will not be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by skwirel

Love love love this stuff! The smell is just amazing. I don't understand why some people say to break a piece off and make a liquid. Why get a solid conditioner?! All I do is pull my hair in a low pony tail with my left hand and with jungle in my right I swirl the bar around the ends of my hair a couple times. You really don't need a lot of this stuff. When I rinse it out my hair feels like plastic! So disheartening at first:( but when my hair dries I just am blown away! My hair is incredibly soft and manageable. The smell lingers all day. So you really should make sure you like the smell first. I keep this on an inverted silicon pet brush that has these large spikes. This allows jungle to dry quickly and now product gets stuck to anything

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by laurahead

Let's put to one side for a moment the inconvenience of this product's bar form. The larger question is: does it work? For me, the answer is a resounding "no". It leaves my highlighted hair feeling like straw and smelling like a head shop. And those are its good points.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by kimbochop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Like some other reviewers, I am a big fan of the Lush solid shampoo range. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the Jungle Conditioner. I will say that it does smell very nice, but nice smells can't detangle and moisturise my hair!!
This conditioner was really hard to use. I tried rubbing it onto my wet hair, melting pieces onto my hand, even breaking pieces off! All of the how to videos I Googled recommended breaking pieces off of the puck and making it into a liquid..What's the point of a solid conditioner then?
This was a really disappointing product, I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone, which is a shame because I am a huge fan of Lush products.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Twiga

Love the concept of solid shampoo and conditioner...but the reality just didn't live up to my hopes. I would just rub Jungle the bar in my wet hair after shampooing, but it didn't have any slip and it was very difficult to judge whether you'd got any in - so also very difficult to judge whether you'd rinsed it out! So there have been a few times that my hair would dry naturally afterwards and look "chunky" because there was still conditioner in! Also, very strong scent - overpowered the scent of the shampoo completely and lingered for days. Smells herbal, like rosemary. I've been using this to shave my legs instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by carmen79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love it. Smells great and really works great with my hair. I use it with all the other solid shampoos. I will buy it again and again. Def worth the money !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by kels94

I tried Jungle for the first time today, and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised. I bought this a few days ago to go along with my Seanik shampoo bar. I thought rubbing the conditioner straight into my hair would be wasteful, so I poured boiling water over a little bit of it and put it into a reusable bottle, that way I can just squirt it on my hair. It smells nice to me, a little earthy but that's to be expected with LUSH. I couldn't really notice any results in the shower but when I dried my hair it was so soft and it styled nicely. I would deffinitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this little bar of conditioner. It's not something I would normally try, but I received a little sample of it almost 6 months ago and just fell in love. It's like it changes the consistency of my hair. So strange...My hair is thin and breaks very easily, but this seems to thicken and toughen it up. After washing, I rub this all through my hair while it is still sopping wet. If it's not wet enough, my hair doesn't want to absorb it. Like I said, it's strange! I massage it in, then rinse. My hair feels so much stronger and healthier with MUCH less breakage when I use this. If I run out or use something else, I can definitely feel a difference in my hair. On top of that, it smells amazing, but isn't overpowering at all. It's just pleasant to use. Oh, and the best part is that it is SUPER cheap. My tiny sample that I received 6 months ago JUST ran out and I had to run out and purchase a bar for only $5.95. I will never be without this great product!