October 22, 2014 | 1577 users online

Fragrances - Ralph Lauren - Blue for Women

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by biker

Ahhhh, so fresh and shampoo-like! I really enjoy wearing this in warmer weather. I got this in a 3pc giftset on-line really cheap. I do get the Britney Spears 'Curios' similarity but, I think Curious is a tad sweeter where as Blue is more fresher and lasts longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2008 12:21:00 AM More reviews by letsbedazzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ugh, smells like soap and flower-scented hairspray.
Reminds me of Charlie...sorry. I don't see any appeal in this, and my mom agreed.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2008 12:29:00 PM More reviews by kvryenhoek

ugh...I really really dislike this scent...To me it smells like plain hand soap...the older bar kind...It reminds me of my grandma a little. My friend and I both agreed it wasnt remotely appealing! It also made me feel a little dizzy. Sometimes it does smell nice on others just not for me...My mother in law did buy it for me so I might be slightly bias but then again my friend does agree with me and my own mum. Packaging is nice though. I would give zero if i could.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by orangeserendipity32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For those that tend to be visual and sentimental about your scents (like me)- This reminds me of a trip I took in Austria. I spent much of my time hiking in the Alps, and I just loved the smell of the soft winds that were mixed with the promise of sun showers and fragrant blooms, and Blue gently takes me back to those fond memories. I find this to be a very fresh, yet soft, skin scent. I usually like warmer, woodier fragrances than this-needless to say,this suits my taste when I am in the mood for a little something different than my norm. I want to emphasize that is does not smell cold, but it has distinctive water blossom notes. I love wearing this in the springtime more than any other season. This is not the fragrance I reach for the most often, but it definitely is a staple in my collection when I am feeling in a relaxed and centered mood. I love how lingers on my clothes even days after I've worn them. The musk in it is a bit strong at first but dries down into a beautiful aroma that makes others want to get close to you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I have loved this perfume for years, since it's debut. It's so well done and I never get tired of it. Something addictive. I'm so glad that the weather has changed and blue smells even more beautiful on. It instantly puts me at ease and gets rid of stress. Like a flower on a soft sand beach. Cool and fresh. I can be picky and tired of a perfume after a week, but blue has enchanted me for the longest of about 40 bottles of expensive perfume... It really makes me feel relaxed and on a vacation. This is one of my must have perfumes, I'll always buy it. It does not however, smell like aqua velva...someone must have picked up the men's version of blue.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by bluezinnia

This one kind of reminds me of "Aqua Velva," a men's cologne they probably don't make anymore. Fairly pleasant, but not feminine. Also, Ralph Lauren sure favors bottle designs that look like they're supposed to appeal to men.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 2:48:00 AM More reviews by fpih

It's a very nice summer, marine, fresh frangrance. When I put it on I feel elegant, sofisticated, sport-ly chic but not feminine. Perfect for daytime, office, free time. I got the 100ml bottle, which unfortunately didn't manage to finish as I got tired of it very soon. The lasting power is not good (about 2-3 hours max) and it really seemed very ordinary, nothing special to me. I gave it to my mum who loved the smell but she too felt it lasted too little. I just think there are many better perfumes out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 10:13:00 AM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE Ralph Lauren Blue. It has a fresh scent, like you just shampooed your hair. It's not overly soapy or floral like some perumes. Just freah and light and it has amazing staying power. I spray myself and I can still smell it the next day. I love it.I just hate the dry down.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2007 10:37:00 PM More reviews by casjen54

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

well, maybe I'd buy it again. I loved the scent on me but it just didn't last. Literally faded away to nothing after a couple of hours! Don't think I've ever had a scent do that before. Maybe I'll try layering it and see if that helps, because I do like it a lot. Very fresh and clean smelling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Scottish72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just read the last/latest review that states this product/item will be discontined, DARN!!! I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! I wasn't all that impressed with it when I first tried it but it never failed that everytime I wore this perfume someone would always ask me what I was wearing as it scent was GREAT! It definitely has become my top pick in perfumes. I'm sooo disappointed that it will be discontinued! It's such a great scent and the staying power is outstanding! Overall rating/grade: "A+"