September 30, 2014 | 1232 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good moisturizer that won't break the bank. I have it in the jar, I believe it has been repackage (which is a good thing).Smells like roses. Should NOT smell like fish!! Interesting thing about this product; if you are VERY VERY dry, you will start out using quite a bit of it. Over time, however, you find you need less and less. This is your skin being brought back to a "normal" oil production (if that makes sense). I don't know how it works, but Perricone is really a great line that does a super job on the skin. It may sting at first; his stuff is potent, so go slowly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by deliah008

It moisturizes very well, and for the price, it's not terribly expensive (compared to the MDSkincare one I also use). It's not a heavy cream-based product, but does the moisturizing job well. Sephora and most counters at the department stores would let you take a small sample to try. I don't find the smell intimidating at all - it's barely noticeable. But, definitely sample before you buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 1:09:00 PM More reviews by ssnurse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like many of you, I got a sample at Sephora. I ADORE the scent. What the heck? Fishy smell? Maybe the product was bad? I smell a soft rose scent. It's delicious and not perfumey smelling. More like a rose water scent. The product didn't make me break out, though I usually don't break out. It melted into my skin, it's concentrated and a little does go a long way. I probably wont repurchase only because of the cost and my skin is pretty good/easy to please so I'll find something cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 8:42:00 AM More reviews by 1DIVA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After using many expensive and inexpensive brands of moisturizers over the years, this is my favorite!! I began to use this after I had a Fraxel laser treatment and nothing else kept my face moisturized throughout the day. It's probably the least expensive item in this brand. You use a very tiny amount for the whole face. I'm 50 and have combination skin, leaning towards dry in areas. I use this both morning and night and my skin feels very soft with no flakes at all anymore!!! This is the only item I use from this line right now. I really love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by CopLove

This product gives your face the light, moisturzing finish. I wear it over night, sometime with another perricone product or without. But in the morning I definitely feel the difference and my skin is smooth and replenished...highly recommend. The texture is very matte not thick at all which I love, so it's easy to glide and smooth onto your face, the scent is a bit strong, smells like roses, but hey...for what it does I don't mind the smell. Perricone products are VERY strong, so I recommend not using this day and night, just one or the other because it will make a drastic difference and you can definitely feel the results. A+++ my HG moisturizer for the night :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 4:15:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

A very good basic moisturizer from Dr Perricone.
It does a good job in moisturizing your skin, does not have any major claims.
I like it.. I use it at night only (for the day and my combo skin it would be a bit too heavy) but it is deifntely a good treat for my skin: in the morning I wake up with a refreshed skin, plumped and a bit glowing.
What I don't like (and this is the only detail I regret in Perricone products) is the smell.
None of their products smell OK to me! even this one has a strange artificial scent - cannot detect any rosey note (in that case I would love the smell!!).
It is expensive for being a "basic" moisturizer, but it's a product you can't go wrong with!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by JGarfield

I got this sample from Sephora and was excited to try it. The moment I started rubbing it in, this terrible smell hit my nose, and I almost threw up. I am not joking...like rotten fish or a bad feminine odor. I had to immediately wash it off, and even now the faint smell of rotten fish is hitting me. I think I might have to hop in the shower to get it off! Too bad I couldn't handle the scent, I would have liked to see what the hype is about. I can't believe someone formulated something for the face that smells so bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by MsBlake

You know you've been spending a lot on products when $55 for your moisturizer seems "reasonable". God help me. This is a product that has done wonders for my skin. It leaves it smooth, helps keep my breakouts under control and just gives my skin a nice glow. I have decided that you either love Perricone products or hate them and frankly, I love them. I don't think the price of this one is too bad at all and it works wonders for me. I know reviews are mixed so I really recommend trying them for yourselves. You either love it or hate it. I've yet to see any real inbetween.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by erinrdh04

WOW, what a great moisturizer!! I got a sample of it today at Sephora, and couldn't believe how great my face felt. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling (I am prone to oily skin), and it left my skin feeling so soft! Previous reviewers have said they don't like the 'rosey' smell in their face products, but I LOVE it. It does have a similar scent to Crabtree and Evelyn's Rosewater, and after wearing the moisturizer for hours, I can still smell the fragrance. I had been using Hope from Philosophy, which also worked well, but I much prefer this, and will definitely purchase it next time I'm in Sephora!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the scent of rose just not in my facial products. This has a rosewater scent at a level of intensity that you would find in a fragranced body lotion ( think Crabtree & Evelyn rosewater). As a basic moistuirzer, Perricone's face finishing moisturizer delivers. It absorbs easily into the skin and does not leave a greasy film. I need my skin care products to do double duty though. I want a moisturizer with spf and/ or antioxidants listed at an active level. Contains glycerin, kukui nut oil and a pinch of DMAE, C and lipoic acid. Comes in a 2 oz container for $55.