December 18, 2014 | 1690 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Red Door

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Cutekitti

This perfume is strong and floraly. My mother in law wears it and it gives me a headache everytime. Its terrible. I recently gave her a bottle of my favorite perfume in hopes she would switch to something less potent

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by LaylaLanes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Best perfume ever. Brings on compliments and has a scent that lasts all day.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Daisy100

I first smelled this on someone else and it smelled wonderful wonderful wonderful. I bought some. chemical nightmare. still smelled bad after it dried down. but the scent left on my clothes was beautiful a little lovely pretty little singing flower. just what i had smelled off that woman. so i use it on my clothes and it is beautiful.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2011 6:44:00 AM More reviews by sorandomgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't ever really buy perfume but this was given to me at christmas by my aunt. Although I do use it everyday, the fragrance isn't that great, and after about 20 or 20 minutes I can't even smell it on me anymore. I don't think I would buy this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by didi123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really nice. I had a bottle and loved it. But my grandma also uses it, and she is 92. When I traveled recently, she asked me to get her a bottle at the duty-free. So I kinda associate this perfume to grandmas now, and I don't mean that in a demeaning way. We love our grandmas!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OK for me, this is a no. It stays and stays and stays and I cannot get it out of my nose (or skin). But on my mom who is 75, it is gorgeous. I don't know why. I remember she wore it when visiting and she got in the car and smelled amazing. She is a smoker to boot! I asked her what it was, and she said it was the Red Door perfume I gave her. So I bought another bottle at Winner's for $20, a good size, and will give it to her when I see her again. But on me, yikes, not sour, just too too.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Nola504

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My dad gave me this perfume years ago and interestingly enough, I get a lot of compliments on it and it's always from men. Must be something in it that appeals to them...IDK. This doesn't happen when I wear anything else.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Tanagra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this perfume because I love the people who gave me the bottle for Christmas, but crikey. It's not good... and it's strong.

It smells of dust and grape Dimetapp. There's also a mysterious "flower" quality to it.

I will say that it's kind of pleasant on the person who gave it to me. Maybe my body chemistry brings out the worst in Red Door, but reading these reviews, I see I'm not alone in that...

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by luchidolls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have never bought this with my money tho,only gotten it as gifts twice.it has this granny fragrance.it stays on fr a long tym tho.will never buy it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by remychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one strong fragrance! It has the potential to be a nice floral fragrance but it goes on so strong and never seems to dry down to a more subtle scent that I really can't recommend this. I received a small bottle as a gift and with just one spray I am wearing it all day. If you like "in your face" floral frangrances you may want to give this a try but I know it is not a fragrance for me.