Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 10/7/2012 3:01:00 PM

This product is something I truly miss when I run out and I have to use something else. Nothing cleans my face better, especially with the 3-step system afterward. I don't even have to use eye makeup remover...this cleans my whole face, the first time (even great with waterproof eye makeup!). The less I have to tug and pull at the skin around my eyes, the better!!

on 9/21/2012 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I used to use this cleanser religously when I worked for Clinique but to be honest I havent rebought it since I left the company and have since found better. The one thing that is unabeatable about this product was the foam it produced! You get such a rich thick foam from such a tiny amount of product and it really does feel quite luxurious when washing my face. The other good thing about this product is that it really did get off all my stubborn hard to budge makeup like waterproof mascara and long-last lipstick. The downside that has made me stray is the fact that it did tend to dry my skin out a little bit. I know for some people who are super oily thats fine as alot of people love the 'squeaky clean and tight' feeling but its not for me and I've since found cheaper drugstore cleansers that get the job done.

on 9/20/2012 1:28:00 PM

I use this with my Clarisonic Mia and love it. I can't say whether it's drying- I tone and moisturize right after using it, so don't experience any dryness. Itís lightly scented like rosemary instead of a floral or other perfumey scent, which I really like. You don't need to use very much either, which is also a plus. All in all a great all-purpose cleanser and I've repurchased several times.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this cleanser. Have been using it for more almost 10yrs now and have not strayed from it. Cleans my face thoroughly! I have quite heavy make up on, so after removing it with a makeup remover, i wash my face with Clinique RinseOff Cleanser (twice) - to make sure my face is really clean.
The con is probably it leaves my skin too drying...but applying toner and moisturizer after washing, it felt much better.
Nothing cleans my skin as good as this.

on 9/9/2012 11:08:00 PM

I have used this Cleanser for 10+ years and it's a favorite for both my hubby and I. It's foamy and a tiny amount goes a long way. It does an excellent job at removing all traces of makeup and makes your face feels very clean. I tend to love the "squeaky clean" feeling after I wash my face and most of "gentle" cleanser often left me feeling that I didn't clean my face good enough. This Cleanser offers the CLEAN feel without drying my skin.
My hubby has oily skin and this is the only face cleanser that got his approval. We go thru a bottle every 2-3 months. Sometimes I get tired of using the same product and go try something new. But I always ALWAYS come back to this one.
Bottom line, this is a great all purpose face cleanser. If you like the "squeaky clean" feeling, you'd LOVE this product!

on 9/2/2012 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I first tried this cleanser when I borrowed a bit from a friend after running out of my own on a trip, then got it as a gwp last week. I do not like it at all. Yes, it cleans well, but it leaves a "grabby" residue like soap film on my face and does sting my eyes like crazy if I don't keep them squeezed shut until finishing a thorough rinsing. My skin feels very tight after cleansing until I use my moisturizer. So, I'll stick with Liquid Soap Mild or Philosophy Purity.

on 8/29/2012 12:02:00 PM

my experience with this cleanser was very good. im not sure if other girls have really sensitive skin or accidentally got this in their eyes but i have never noticed any residue , or burning. If you use only a small amout of this it will clean your entire face. i feel that it removes makeup well, it's of course fragrance free and it is very creamy and foamy once you get it lathered on your face. i noticed a difference in my skin when i used this as opposed to other cleansers. When i have used other washes i noticed many of them have a high concentration of salicylic acid which is supposed to cleanse your face but it leaves my skin feeling very tight and with an unwanted sheen. This facewash left my face feeling very fresh and clean , it does its job i would say, but there are less expensive alternatives.

on 8/28/2012 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great product! removes all makeup and leaves skin fresh and clean. After i use my toner, the cotton pad is clean so this product is really effective, will definitely repurchase!

on 8/22/2012 7:11:00 PM

A little goes a long way! This puppy foams like Old Yeller with rabies. Then it takes forever to rinse off. After all that mess, you still see gunk on your toner pad. I'd do better with bar soap. No thanks.

Made in USA
Tested on animals for Chinese market only
Owned by big Corp-Estee Lauder

on 7/7/2012 11:32:00 AM

It's a pretty good face wash. it's so soft and foamy true.. just didn't do enough for me to keep buying it.. It's too simple for me sorry, I love it but not enough to keep using it.