September 23, 2014 | 963 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster604

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser will wash off all your make up but will strip your face of all moisture.

it gave me distgusting dry skin. it's not meant for normal to dry skin. i wont use again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by poppyplastic

I would give this a 2.5, if I could. I love Clinique, but rather dislike this product.
It definitely leaves a residue; perhaps a starchy residue, but I'm not sure. Initially it feels like your face is clean, but you soon notice the residue!
Its good points are that it is sulphate and fragrance free. However I do prefer to have a slight scent to all my washes, and you can find less expensive (and more effective) sulphate-free washes. I recommend Soap & Glory Face Soap. It is sulphate free, has a gentle scent and is 7. It also leaves your face comfortably clean and bright.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Holy eye burn batman!! I used a sample of this and my eyes were burning until I got it rinsed off. It did get all the eye make up off but it burned like crazy until then. It also got my face make up off.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product works amazing!!!! Took all my makeup off fast and even my water proof eyeliner and mascara!!! It left my skin feeling fresh and tight!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by rcclarke22

oh my gosh. I hated this so much! it didn't remove my makeup, stung my eyes, and left my skin feeling waxy and dry. sticking to Purity rather than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by ejtrudell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite cleanser. I have combination skin, and this makes my skin feel very clean but not stripped. I use it with my Dermalogica face brush, and I'm always happy when I can see how much makeup it gets off. Also, I use an oily eye makeup remover before washing my face, and this cleanser is gentle enough to use around my eyes to get rid of any of that residue. Awesome!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by bryanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved the consistency of this cleanser (very creamy) but ultimately am not a fan. It didn't really foam and it felt like the cleanser just sat on my face. Yuck!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I only used this when I was bought it as a gift, and then subsequently i used the little mini freebies. personally Im a bit meh about this. It foams up amazingly, and feels soft, but it left my skin feeling less than clean even though all makeup had gone. I think it was just the way it was!! Wouldnt repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by ECPienaar

I have tried other cleansers and have yet to find one as good as this. It literally makes your skin feel squeaky clean and takes off all your make up. However, keep it away from your eyes,it stings like hell!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by SparklestheUnicorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I gave this cleanser a fair try- I've used it for two weeks and I absolutely hate it. It doesn't take my makeup off, it seems to strip my skin of all its natural oils and it leaves a film on my face. I have combination skin and my entire face has never felt as dry as when I use this cleanser. I did a little research and found out that this product is meant to be used with two other products- a lotion beforehand to take off makeup and you're supposed to use another cleanser after this one. I think that's absolute BS. I understand that one product can't do everything but I expect a face wash to at least take off most of my face make up and NOT strip my skin and make it dry.

I will not be buying this again.