April 19, 2014 | 1789 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Leecy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in the 'yellow' a few weeks ago and love it. I find it perfectly covers up my under eye circles/darkness yet still blends perfectly with my skin colour! I apply it with just a cheap concealer brush and dab it onto the inside of my circles rather than attempt to use the actual stick to apply. Whether i use it with foundation or alone i find it lasts all day with minimal fading. Much prefer it to my previous 'skin' colour concealers for hiding eye circles. I also use it on small spots/ redness and it does a decent job at hiding them too. A bargain product!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2011 8:44:00 AM More reviews by kelley76

For me this was very thick & didn't blend well.I had to apply several layers of this concealer until I was satisfied and even then I wasn't too happy with the end result.I give it between a 2 & 3 for the rating,the 2 is too low but a 3 is giving this concealer too much credit....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by daniellepeterson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had this concealer for over a year and it still works really well! The down side is it does not last all day, and rather wears off easily, but the packaging is very convenient and the product conceals :) !

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Limeas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First, I bought the wrong color. I had friends with me when I bought it and I asked them which color I should get and since I am pale, they said Ivory. I purchased Ivory and when I got home I realized it was way too light for me. However, I use this everyday for an eyeshadow primer. It is very thick. It's kind of difficult to blend into your skin as well. As an eyeshadow primer, it works really well because of how thick it is. As a concealer, it's average. It doesn't really hide pimples or dark circles but it does reduce redness a bit. I would buy again but only to use as an eyeshadow primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by twilightxstarx123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this is VERY THICK and not very good for under eye circles as it doesnt have very good coverage. its hard to blend and makes me look like i obviously have concealer on.

but its dirt cheap so if theres nothing else you can get, it will work okay.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by mekamakeupgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the green version of the coverstick, and it gives me okay coverage. I hate the packaging though, NOT good for people that travel. It gets extremely messy comes apart if I travel with it too much. Overall, its just okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my makeup essentials. I don't use it every day but it's awesome for the occasional breakout or to brighten up underneath my eyes after a long night of studying ;) It's cheap and it lasts. I rarely ever have to reapply it later on and I can keep one tube forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This does not help my dark circles at all and it dries by under eye area even though I have very oily skin. I am giving this product a 4 though because it is the best eyeshadow base!!! I've tried the MAC paint and it didn't even come close to holding my eyeshadow like this does! It keeps my powder eyeshadow in place ALL day. If I don't have time to put on eyeshadow in the morning, I use it to cover my eyelid imperfections and put on some mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by SillyLilies95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG concealer. Deff!
Best concealer I could ask for. It goes on smoothly and once you blend it in, it is flawless. I just use concealer, since my skin is pretty much evenly-toned and only a few blemishes. I do a 'butterfly' as I call it. Dots down the nose and two lines of dots under the eyes. Blends it in and the redness is gone. Lasts a long time, about 12hours. Even lasted through a few of my bawl-moments. Bought it for around $6 or $7. Product lasts a long time, almost a year for me.
Highlyyy recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by bunEbaybee

It's was ... alright. My skin is oily and it happened to dry it out, even when I moisturize after I cleanse every day. It covers well, but I couldn't get over the drying effect. I'm sticking with a liquid concealer for sure now.