September 22, 2014 | 1824 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by youcancallmebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Although this isn't my main concealer product, I think it works fantasticly for covering up small blemishes. I have used it before to cover a large spot of mild sunburn, and had no problems. On a day when there's not much going on, I use this and only this. On school days (college, holla!) I'll use this along with my main concealer and foundation. For people who aren't super pale but definitely not tan, medium beige works wonders (:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Marian93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!! i use in the color deep beige, but i also have medium beige that one is my winter color. i wish they had darker shades..that the only con.
its waterproof and it stays on thru everything! if u take a shower and dont wash your face, it is still there!!
if u have dry skin, and dry patches i wouldn't recommend it, because it will accentuate them..but because i have oily skin works greaaaaaaaat!
its medium coverage and it covers redness pretty well. its great to cover acne marks and small blemishes. but not for big blemishes that are drying up.

its works awesome for me, cus i have only skin and some acne marks, and i dont have big breakouts anymore

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a concealer, this didn't work for me. It's too thick and dry to blend. Also the color isn't exactly right for my under eye area. I'm very pale right now, maybe nc15, so I bought Ivory. It matches my skintone, but it's too yellow to conceal my dark circles. I need something more salmon toned, like Erase Paste.

However, this makes a great primer. The packaging is super cheap, but I like the stick, because it's easy to apply. It's more sanitary than a pot or jar, but unlike a squeeze tube, you can get out every last bit. To apply, I dot it on directly and then use my ring finger or pinky to blend it out. I find that the heat from my fingers makes it more workable than if I use a brush. It dries to a nice finish, doesn't crease, doesn't interfere with the color of my shadows AND it lasts all day. I've also used it as a base on my lips and it works well for that, too. I like it 100x more than any expensive primer I've tried. The best part is I think I only paid about $4 for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by sharp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very oily acne prone skin and this is the best concealer I have ever used. It doesnt break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. It covers my flaws and is very easy to use. I have been using this concealer for over 10 years. I hope they dont ever discontinue this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Leecy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in the 'yellow' a few weeks ago and love it. I find it perfectly covers up my under eye circles/darkness yet still blends perfectly with my skin colour! I apply it with just a cheap concealer brush and dab it onto the inside of my circles rather than attempt to use the actual stick to apply. Whether i use it with foundation or alone i find it lasts all day with minimal fading. Much prefer it to my previous 'skin' colour concealers for hiding eye circles. I also use it on small spots/ redness and it does a decent job at hiding them too. A bargain product!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2011 8:44:00 AM More reviews by kelley76

For me this was very thick & didn't blend well.I had to apply several layers of this concealer until I was satisfied and even then I wasn't too happy with the end result.I give it between a 2 & 3 for the rating,the 2 is too low but a 3 is giving this concealer too much credit....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by daniellepeterson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had this concealer for over a year and it still works really well! The down side is it does not last all day, and rather wears off easily, but the packaging is very convenient and the product conceals :) !

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Limeas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First, I bought the wrong color. I had friends with me when I bought it and I asked them which color I should get and since I am pale, they said Ivory. I purchased Ivory and when I got home I realized it was way too light for me. However, I use this everyday for an eyeshadow primer. It is very thick. It's kind of difficult to blend into your skin as well. As an eyeshadow primer, it works really well because of how thick it is. As a concealer, it's average. It doesn't really hide pimples or dark circles but it does reduce redness a bit. I would buy again but only to use as an eyeshadow primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by twilightxstarx123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this is VERY THICK and not very good for under eye circles as it doesnt have very good coverage. its hard to blend and makes me look like i obviously have concealer on.

but its dirt cheap so if theres nothing else you can get, it will work okay.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by mekamakeupgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the green version of the coverstick, and it gives me okay coverage. I hate the packaging though, NOT good for people that travel. It gets extremely messy comes apart if I travel with it too much. Overall, its just okay.