TendSkin Tend Skin

3.9

Isopropyl alcohol, water, propylene glycol, acetylsalicylic acid, cyclomethicone, glycerine.

on 4/15/2009 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Bought this on an online beauty store. It does exactly what it says on the bottle. For those of you who wax, shave, epilate the bikini area and then suffer the dreaded ingrown hairs later this will be of use to you. May sting a bit after you use it, but certainly helps to bring trapped hairs to the surface for easier removal. I was a bit sceptical at first, but It made a difference compared to the skin doctors brand.

on 4/3/2009 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product does what it says and I have been using it for years. It is great to use after waxing to prevent ingrown hairs. Also I apply this to my face with a cotton pad after cleansing to control my acne. It has really improved my skin. I use it as a spot treatment on my blemishes.

on 3/30/2009 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree that this product is very expensive, but despite that I think it does what it claims. I use it after shaving and I never get razor burn. This is also a life saver in preventing ingrown hairs. Definitely burns a little, when you use it directly after shaving, but only for a little.

This worked to help prevent razor burn and bumps after shaving, but I think it is way too expensive for the results it delivers. Exfoliating before and after shaving prevents most of these problems for me. And I used a pore refining cleanser on my thighs to prevent the red, irritation bumps I sometimes get when I shave.

I wouldn't have a huge problem spending the money on this if it didn't get used up so quickly. I probably only used this like 10-15 times and its already half empty. If I used this regularly, I'd probably go through a bottle every month or so, which is sort of ridiculous.

I probably won't buy this again and will use the remaining amount I have when I need to wear a bathing suit or something.

on 2/16/2009 9:27:00 AM

I have very sensitive skin. SO SENSITIVE that I cant shave my legs. So it leaves me with waxing... only. LOL But this product helps me have no razor bumps. When needed I will shave. I just wish that they made this in a spray mist bottle because it would be so much easier to apply. :)

on 2/6/2009 5:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I finally tried this when I received a mini sample bottle from a bag of samples with my last Sephora order. I wanted to try this for a while since I b-wax myself 1x/month, but didn't want to shell out the money. As far as I can tell, this does not really do anything different than physically exfoliating the area with a loofah, or using a drugstore gel like BikiniZone. It has a strong alcohol smell and dries down slightly sticky. I would try a homemade asprin mask or go back to BikiniZone as they are cheaper and deliver comparable results.

on 1/31/2009 2:23:00 PM

Last night was my first time trying this product. I have always wanted to try it, but I have a hard time spending the money on things that may not work. I got this as a sample in a swap over the summer. I did not use the night before shaving (like instructed), but I did use it after shaving my bikini line. It stings a bit until it is dry (alcohol in it). But in the morning I had forgotten that I even shaved becuase I was not irritated at all! The area did not have those angry red bumps everywhere (I usually get them so bad that they are practically overlapping!-I also have sensitive skin)! I still had some slight red pin sized dots.... but they were not bumps and I only had 3-5 on each side. My clothing rubbing against the area did not irritate it either. Next I am going to try MUA user CareKate's recipe for making it yourself with alcohol, witchhazel, and aspirin. I may even throw some Lavender and Balsam Peru essential oil in the mix.

on 1/26/2009 4:54:00 AM

This does a good job of preventing those pesky little razor bumps, but then again so does an aspirin mask---and for a fraction of the price.

on 1/12/2009 4:56:00 PM

This is a miracle product. Put it on after shaving your bikini line and you will NOT have any bumps. It can sting a bit if you nicked yourself at all, but it dissipates quickly. Love this for summer.

on 12/30/2008 11:48:00 PM

I have been buying this for years and always get the large size bottle; which lasts me almost a year, sometimes longer :).

I get Brazilians every 3-4 weeks along with an underarm wax and this really helps.

The only issue I have with it is 1. it REALLY smarts when you put it on your underarms....

2. the packaging is really ugly

Other than that, GREAT product.