Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water (aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, stearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethicone Bisamino Hydroxypropyl Copolyol, Dimethicone Misamino Hydroxxypropyl Copolyl,Alge/Aleoe Barbadenis/Chamomile/Henna/Jojoba/Rosemary/Dimethicone Copolyol, Wheatgermnmidopopropyl Ethydimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hynation Iodiopropynyl Butylcarbarnate.

on 9/27/2008 7:52:00 PM

This stuff is great!! I have been using this for years for my coarse curly hair and it's the ONLY product that keeps it soft and unruly but does NOT weigh it down. It smells great and it really nourishes my hair! The price may seem high but this stuff lasts FOREVER! I think I only buy it 3 times a year at the most...you only need a small amount because it's extremely potent...the only thing that can suck about it is that sometimes the product can clump at the pump...making it hard to squeeze the product out...otherwise this stuff it the best and totally worth it!

on 8/30/2008 2:11:00 AM

my grandma has had this conditioner in the shower at our vacation house for as long as i can remember, and i swear its the same bottle. i use it everytime i go down there, and i love it! i seriously don't know why i haven't ever bought it, haha. it smells great and keeps my hair tamed down in the florida humidity. its also good to use after going to the beach and the pool. awesome stuff, and the bottle lasts forever. :)

on 8/29/2008 4:03:00 PM

I love this leave-in. I have very thick, wavy hair that gets too poufy for me, and this conditioner is great. It never makes my hair greasy or weighed down and I use a lot of it. It also lasts me forever. I use it every day and I swear the liter will last me a year.

on 8/7/2008 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the best leave in conditioner I have found for my thick, wavy, frizzy hair. It does not weigh down my hair at all. It has a pleasant smell.

on 7/14/2008 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the best leave-in that I have found for my thick, curly African American hair-which I wear in a naturally curly look. This condition provides just the right amount of shine without buildup. However, my hair is extremely thick and I can see how others might find it somewhat heavy. It leaves my hair feeling soft and moist at the end of the day. My holy grail.

on 6/26/2008 5:01:00 PM

Even though this is intended to be a leave in conditioner, I use it a bit differently. I apply it in the shower, comb it through, and then do a quick rinse of my hair. I end up with soft hair that isn't greasy or weighed down

I really like that it doesn't cause any hair line acne like some other products do to me (Herbal Essences)

on 6/12/2008 4:35:00 PM

I've been using The Conditioner for about 10 years now and have never changed my conditioner. I love it! My hair can be quite greasy at the roots and a bit dry on the ends so I only use a tiny amount on my roots and a tiny bit more on the ends. With two kids and a puppy to look after and get ready in the mornings, my shower takes me 5 minutes. I then wrap my hair in the towel, put my moisturiser and make-up on, then add the conditioner to my hair. It can be quite pricey but it lasts for absolutely ages. My friends use it too.

on 6/4/2008 8:47:00 PM

I have fine,permed hair and I tried this and Shampoo One at my stylist's recommendation. I liked the shampoo,but this conditioner left my hair WAY too soft.

I have short hair,above the shoulders,so I used about a dime sized dollop and worked it through my damp hair. My curls were left limp,flat, and lifeless.....not a good look for me.

I normally use Nexxus Phyto-organic products and Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra Firm Hold hairspray...my hair LOVES these products. I guess if I've found a winning combination for my hair, I should just stick with it.

on 3/1/2008 12:38:00 AM

I'm reviewing this on behalf of my boyfriend, whom I bought it for. He has long hair. He's one of those guys who'll buy whatever is the cheapest junk he can find. But he likes his long hair (and so do I). However, he complained and complained about it breaking and splitting and flying away (and he looked like a mess when he came home from work!) So, I asked my stylist what I should buy for him. This was it! It really does the job. His hair is ever so much nicer looking now.

And, he LOVES it! He said he'd never have dreamt he'd use a leave in conditioner (and a brand name to boot!) but he's sold on it. I DO have to go get it for him, though, because he doesn't want anyone to see him go into the beauty salon. Silly man!

on 1/13/2008 9:52:00 PM

This product is amazing! I use it on my long hair to give it an extra moisture boost 2x a week and it leaves it super shiny, super conditioned, and super soft!! I use it every night on my little 3 year old's super curly hair to keep it manageable and soft and it certainly does the job! When I brush his hair, there are no tangles - only soft, beautiful, shiny hair. The softness, shine, and manageability lasts until the next night when we wash his hair (and all of the product out)

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products