July 31, 2014 | 2022 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBaby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Even though this is intended to be a leave in conditioner, I use it a bit differently. I apply it in the shower, comb it through, and then do a quick rinse of my hair. I end up with soft hair that isn't greasy or weighed down

I really like that it doesn't cause any hair line acne like some other products do to me (Herbal Essences)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by DonnaG36

I've been using The Conditioner for about 10 years now and have never changed my conditioner. I love it! My hair can be quite greasy at the roots and a bit dry on the ends so I only use a tiny amount on my roots and a tiny bit more on the ends. With two kids and a puppy to look after and get ready in the mornings, my shower takes me 5 minutes. I then wrap my hair in the towel, put my moisturiser and make-up on, then add the conditioner to my hair. It can be quite pricey but it lasts for absolutely ages. My friends use it too.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by sgraham30

I have fine,permed hair and I tried this and Shampoo One at my stylist's recommendation. I liked the shampoo,but this conditioner left my hair WAY too soft.

I have short hair,above the shoulders,so I used about a dime sized dollop and worked it through my damp hair. My curls were left limp,flat, and lifeless.....not a good look for me.

I normally use Nexxus Phyto-organic products and Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra Firm Hold hairspray...my hair LOVES these products. I guess if I've found a winning combination for my hair, I should just stick with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 12:38:00 AM More reviews by jhr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm reviewing this on behalf of my boyfriend, whom I bought it for. He has long hair. He's one of those guys who'll buy whatever is the cheapest junk he can find. But he likes his long hair (and so do I). However, he complained and complained about it breaking and splitting and flying away (and he looked like a mess when he came home from work!) So, I asked my stylist what I should buy for him. This was it! It really does the job. His hair is ever so much nicer looking now.

And, he LOVES it! He said he'd never have dreamt he'd use a leave in conditioner (and a brand name to boot!) but he's sold on it. I DO have to go get it for him, though, because he doesn't want anyone to see him go into the beauty salon. Silly man!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by mnguyen34

This product is amazing! I use it on my long hair to give it an extra moisture boost 2x a week and it leaves it super shiny, super conditioned, and super soft!! I use it every night on my little 3 year old's super curly hair to keep it manageable and soft and it certainly does the job! When I brush his hair, there are no tangles - only soft, beautiful, shiny hair. The softness, shine, and manageability lasts until the next night when we wash his hair (and all of the product out)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by tdpasley

This product is one of my favorite leave ins, along with L'Anza and Design Essentials HCO. IT doesn't leave a buildup- all you need is about a dime sized amount for shoulder length hair. I even use it as moisturizer on my hands when they are dry! Leaves them so soft. The generic brand at Sally's works identically. I use it regularly on ALL my clients! They love it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by shinyshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A lovely leave-in conditioner for my thick, wavy, frizz-prone hair. Started using this 6 months ago on my stylist's recommendation, and since then my hair has resisted damage and stayed shiny despite cold weather, coloring, and blow-drying. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2007 8:19:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have recently rediscovered this product. It really makes my hair soft and less frizzy. I use a tiny amount on damp hair after my regular shampoo and conditioner. My only gripe is the smell. it has a very weird smell, but luckily it dissipates soon after application.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2007 12:37:00 PM More reviews by NarnianLady

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For the first time I used this over ten years ago in a hot climate, and it was a part of my beach collection :-) Excellent as a shaving cream for legs!
I bought this again this year from a PM campaign, and have been impressed. I have a natural, long hair going down to my back below my bra, and this is a WONDERFUL leave-in conditioner: It does NOT cause build-up, or make my hair look dirty, even on a generous dose, juts makes it smooth and healthy-looking!
I will probably re-purchase after this bottle is gone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Gross. I have pretty thick curly bi-racial 3b-3c curls and this stuff is horrible. Ewwww. It weighed my curls down and made me have crazy guncky build up.