Avon Imari

3.1

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the bottle that Imari is in, it smells nice, but I can't wear it. This is the only fragrance that my mother-in-law wears. I tried wearing it but it was like my mother-in-law was with me all day. Not a good thing, the lady gets on my nerves. Too bad, I thought the smell was kinda nice if only my mother-in-law didn't wear it. I hate it when someone wears a fragrance and you can't wear it because it reminds you of them.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

To be perfectly honest, this smells like someone took perfume and tried to cover up a certain *ahem* bathroom odour. It's terrible.

This Avon scent will forever remind me of my dear Grandmother, it's her signature scent, she's been wearing and repurchasing since the late 80's. It's really not for me a little too musky and strong I feel it is older more sophiticated and wise scent. If I was ever to purchase this it would solely be to fill me up on good memories of my beloved Grandmother.

This is one of those fragrances that I keep returning to. I find it very floral with that oriental flair. And you don't need a lot. I find it to be soft and somewhat powdery (which I happen to love). So glad Avon still carries it and you can get all the extras as well; shower gel, lotion, skin softener, powder. Will continue to purchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Not my scent at all. Definately stays with you all day though. I sell Avon & this scent is preferred for women ages 50-70.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

If you like the smell of taxi cabs, you will love this scent. This must be the worst perfume I have ever tried.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My mom wears this one, and I love it on her...sort of like a lighter and sweeter version of Opium. Not really a scent for me personally, but I love the way it smells on other people.

Ordered some of this for nostalgic purposes, i used to wear this in high school back in the 80's. This is really out of date now, reminiscent of over-powering perfumes like Opium, Obsession etc. I think we all stunk to high heavens in the 80's and am surprised that this continues to sell.

My 7 year old daughter and I both love this fragrance! Contrary to other reviewers observations, I am not old or a nostalgic long time Avon user (neither is my daughter). I got it as a gwp about 2 years ago and have repurchased many times. I get many compliments on this scent. The classic opaque bottle must not hold much and that is my only beef with the product. It does go on sale either half price or in a 2-fer so I am not complaining. I also wear the Imari deod, which is the best-working I have found and it is .99! Not crazy about the lotion, it is greasy.

An Avon 'classic'. This has beautiful oriental incense quality to it. It brings lots of compliments from men(of all ages)too.

Popular Fragrances