November 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one did NOTHING for me. I tried it for two weeks, ended up returning it. Not sure why its called pore minimizer. I saw no improvement in my skin or pore apperence.
Don't even waste money on this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Ummm....so this did absolutely nothing for me. It actually made it harder to blend in my foundation, did not reduce pores and did not reduce oiliness throughout the day.

Good thing I got this in a swap, because I would be fuming if I had to pay $17.50 for the TINY tube it comes in.

UPDATE: This also broke me out after 2 days use. Boo!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by taraguipame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like it very, very, very much, I use it alone or under foundation and I love the way it leaves my skin veeery smooth and soft. I will definetly buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2010 4:17:00 AM More reviews by tangerinna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've used this primer / pore minimizer on and off for quite a few years now (somehow, they always give me samples of this and I did actually buy a full size last year) and honestly there is better out there. If your pores are just a little noticeable, then this would probably be ok for you.

I have pronounced pores on the sides of my nose and cheek area and while it does minimize them to a degree, they're still obvious.

However, the finish is a nice matte velvet and it doesn't smell funny. Makeup applies effortlessly over it as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

ALERT CHANGED FOURMULA
----old review ...First off I'm going to start out saying I hate clinique.Thier foundations suck. Drug store is probaly better. BUT, I believe this is the best product they have hands down and actually kind of does what it claims unlike thier other products. I mean kind of because in by no means does it make your pores smaller or shrink them BUT it completely fills them in. I have applied it under my makeup and over my makeup. I seem to like it a little more over since my makeup tho.It is a small tube but it actually last a long time since you only need a very small amount. Even after the tube was mostly empty I continued to squeeze the heck out of it and got by for another month. Its nice to even use during the daytime or when your running around if you don't actually want to wear makeup but just want your skin to look smoother and pore free,very nice natural look.Make sure you remove this product very well. I do think I have had a few breakouts from not removing all makeup residue when I have worn this in the past,I'm guessing from all the layers of makeup lol.But now I know. Ilove it!! :)
UPDATE IM NOT SURE IF THEY REFORMULATED THIS BUT THIS DOESNT SEEM AS GOOD UPDATE I RETURNED THIS AND THE CLINIQUE LADY SAID THEY DID REFORMULATE THIS AS I SUSPECTED...WHY WOULD THEY MESS WITH A GOOD THING??I DID LOVE THIS NOT ANYMORE IM TAKING THIS TO 1 LIPPIE NO LONGER 5 AND WILL NOT BUY AGAIN..THE OLDER FORMULA WAS PERFECTION..WATCH AND SEE ALL THE NEW REVIEWS WILL BE BAD NOW THEY CHANGED IT

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This does nothing for my skin. Absolutely nothing. Doesn't make my pores look smaller, isn't a good primer. Nothing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by danceteammom

Works great. Have enlarged pores on nose and it makes them *almost* disappear.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2010 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Jolene5329

I bought this with my Sephora FF and frankly am very disappointed with the performance of this product. The only time I seem to be able to use it without any issues is when I am going MU free. But to put it under any type of makeup - wet or dry - is a disaster. I tried it again today under mineral MU applied with a beauty sponge and by the time I got to work, where I applied this product, it was flaking off. My nose is no longer covered, but sticking through my MU because it flaked off.

I will only use this when going MU free - but will not purchase again once I've used it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I always come back to this product. The pores on and around my nose are a pain. some foundation (mufe and estee lauder) sink instantly into those pores showing each one. i smooth this product over those areas before applying foundation. afterward my foundation sits evenly all over my skin without being sunk into the pores around my nose. i love this product! HG for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by kenzierosaline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It just... Didn't do anything.
My skin felt sort of nice, smoothed etc...
But, honestly, it didn't do ANYTHING after makeup was applied, or even after it was applied over makeup. nothing at all. waste of money. :/