July 29, 2014 | 1996 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This does nothing for my skin. Absolutely nothing. Doesn't make my pores look smaller, isn't a good primer. Nothing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by danceteammom

Works great. Have enlarged pores on nose and it makes them *almost* disappear.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2010 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Jolene5329

I bought this with my Sephora FF and frankly am very disappointed with the performance of this product. The only time I seem to be able to use it without any issues is when I am going MU free. But to put it under any type of makeup - wet or dry - is a disaster. I tried it again today under mineral MU applied with a beauty sponge and by the time I got to work, where I applied this product, it was flaking off. My nose is no longer covered, but sticking through my MU because it flaked off.

I will only use this when going MU free - but will not purchase again once I've used it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

I always come back to this product. The pores on and around my nose are a pain. some foundation (mufe and estee lauder) sink instantly into those pores showing each one. i smooth this product over those areas before applying foundation. afterward my foundation sits evenly all over my skin without being sunk into the pores around my nose. i love this product! HG for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by kenzierosaline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It just... Didn't do anything.
My skin felt sort of nice, smoothed etc...
But, honestly, it didn't do ANYTHING after makeup was applied, or even after it was applied over makeup. nothing at all. waste of money. :/

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by busterbrown16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Is it just me or does this stuff MAXIMIZE your pores! I just want to say, I didn't buy this to minimize anything, I bought it because I read it was a good makeup primer. It IS good at mattifying skin, but my pores were HUGE a few hours later. I didn't even know what my pores looked like before this stuff. Perhaps for oily skin MUA's this may work because it's good at giving a matte look (I'm 23 so I like the look of a dewy face better), however, I wouldn't recommend this for anything else.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by NotRichEnough

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading all the great reviews I was a little disappointed in this product. I have med/large pores on and around my nose and this only makes them appear smaller for a few hours. By lunchtime I can't tell any difference between using the primer or not. I use Revlon Colorstay, and this primer actually made my nose oily (and it's usually not) and my makeup didn't seem to last as long as usual.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have fine pores to begin with, but was hoping to find something to minimize pores on my nose and inner cheeks, and mattify a bit without completely drying me out. This does just that! I've never tried it all over as a primer since I don't really wear foundation, but this is just perfect to make my t zone look perfect and velvety. It's a tiny tube, but it lasts a looong time since it just takes a dab.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Jinhee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of better primers in the market, but this had no effect on the size of my pores. It did smooth out the complexion and it did keep the oilies away all day so I did not have to retouch my makeup. I can wear this alone without feeling "undone" and looking natural. Works well with pressed powders and I used less. Only if it lived up to its claim of minimizing the pores on my nose, it would be HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by zee24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It didn't really notice any difference in my pores. However, it was a very good primer. Made my makeup last longer than my regular mac prep+prime. Even at extremely high temperature, it did control oil. But it made my skin break out a lot. I haven't had acne in last two years expect a few occasional breakouts but since I started using it, I get one or two tiny ones everyday. Got even a few big cystic ones. So stopped using it and back to my prep+prime :)