October 31, 2014 | 1550 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer - Spark

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2006 1:00:00 AM More reviews by AriasMommy

This is the perfect sheerish red. I cannot wear lipsticks because there is too much color..but this is like the perfect marriage between opacity and sheerness. Just beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2006 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Mona24

I purchased a mini set form Chanel 5 or 6 years ago and this color was in it, I didn't really give a chance just looked at it and thought "naw it won't look good on me" ( olive skin dark brwn hair/eyes) so then I gave it to my sister, but I started reading some reviews on this color and well I buy glossimers when I get bored, and ended up loving this color!!!! So beautiful on, sheer red/pink on me with gold sparkles but not harsh or gritty.Great staying power and I can wear it alone or over l/s. I will def use this for the holidays along with Imaginaire 2 great holiday glosses to wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 4:45:00 PM More reviews by IvoryLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is stunning in the tube, beautiful on my lips, but not beguiling enough to make me shell out $25. The texture is my main issue. It is not overly sticky, and very smooth, but it's so heavy that I can just feel it weighing on my lips, even with a sheer coat. I'm glad I got the opportunity to try these glosses out, but my $$ is safe.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 7:24:00 PM More reviews by QTran77

The color of this gloss is gorgeous. I like how it is pigmented like a lipstick, but easier to apply. The bad thing is I lost my tube at school, I remember that day, 3 years ago. I'm not sure if it's the glamour aspect, but this gloss is irresistable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2006 10:21:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I recieved a small version of this as a generous extra from a lovely swapper, and was dying to try it out. I had never used any Chanel product before and was very anxious. The first thing I noticed was the texture of the product - much like a thick gel, it really "camped" on my lips but was smoother than any other lip gloss I had ever tried, and stayed on my lips during activities in which other glosses just slide off (like smoking). This sheer berry with golden sparkle took me a while to apply before I managed to get the payoff I wanted, but once I did, I was very pleased with the results. I would love to continue using this product, and would like to find other mini samples like this one, but in no way would I purchase this product full price. Don't get me wrong, this is a very good product, even a very very good product. But for $25, this product needs to be nothing short of amazing, make my morning coffee and wash my dishes. 5 lippies but no repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by kersalli

I got a mini of this from gloss.com. While the color looks like a deep, rich red in the bottle, itís actually a much more wearable shade. I think the gloss actually has some mild pink undertones that help balance out the color. Even with my pale skin, this gloss looks great. I havenít tried any other Chanel glosses, but I have tried many other brands of gloss and this one had about the best consistency of any of them. This gloss was the perfect blend of non-sticky but remarkably long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2006 5:47:00 PM More reviews by summer_wind

I got the mini as a sample for gloss.com. The texture of glossimer is great, very smooth and moisturizing, not too sticky. There is no fragrance, which is great because fragrance is l/g can be hit or miss. The color of spark is a sheer berry red. At first, I though the color is too dark for me. But, it is starting to grow on me. On the two occasions that wore it so far, I have gotten compliments for it. I don't thing I will actually get the full size. because of the price. When I order from gloss.com in future, I will choose the mini Spark as my sample. Just hope they don't run out of it soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2006 7:34:00 PM More reviews by styrch

This came to me as a sample from gloss.com, so I didn't actually pay for it but knowing the price I think this is way too expensive. Anyway, I love the color in the bottle (I'm about an NC20). The color in the bottle is the EXACT type of red I love, with little gold shimmers and everything. I was a bit dissapointed upon trying - it was very sheer on me and had almost a berry/pink undertone that I wasn't that fond of.

The texture was perfect. It just felt nice. If satin lingerie were a lip gloss, it would be this. It also had good staying power (not the best I've seen, but still good).

The brush leaves something to be desired. Mac hit the nail on the head with their brush for their lustreglasses and now every sponge brush I get for lip gloss application seems crappy. For the higher priced Chanel, I would want the cool brush.

That being said, I still loved it and probably will buy it when my mini runs out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2006 8:55:00 PM More reviews by tiddleywinks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

While this is a fairly pricey gloss for me, the quality and lasting power sets it on a pedestal. As a NC20/25, I don't reach for it in the dead of winter as I am too pale, but it is my summer favorite. A beautiful cool red that is sheer enough to brighten rather than overwhelm my face. Love it, and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2006 8:02:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful red w/sparkles/shimmer. Red is a color that I can easily wear (DDD) and gives my face an extra boost. I love the texture b/c it's not gloopy but more a smooth glossy feel. I wear it w/out lipstick since it has color.