April 20, 2014 | 1725 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Sun Shimmer Bronzing Compact Powder (ALL)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2005 12:24:00 PM More reviews by coolnsassy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I donīt use bronzer very often, but I love this this one. Itīs finely milled and gives a nice, pretty light bronzed glow. And itīs dirt cheap, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2005 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Enigma03

Meh, the fluroscent lighting made me believe this was darker than it was. I got it in sun bronze.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2004 9:21:00 PM More reviews by lindsay13_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! I decided to buy this because it was on sale one day and I was using the Caboodles bronzer but it was too shimmery for daytime use. As soon as I get home I opened this up and tried it out. It's *fantastic!* I bought it in the middle shade. I've got light skin and it makes my skin look warm and tanned. Love it!

UPDATE -- I've been using this for over 2 1/2 years now and it's my HG of bronzers! Perfect for everyday =) I use Sun Bronze 022 for an all-over warm tanned look and I use Sun Dance 027 over my cheeks for a nice shimmery highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2004 5:44:00 PM More reviews by wetmango

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just rocks! Very cheap, nice natural colour (didnt make me look like an oompa-loompa), easy to carry and just the right amount of shimmer to make you glow. Much better than the expensive bronzers I've tried. Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by sweethart028

I just bought this last week and I didn't really find any problems with this. It made my skin look tanned, but natural! The little sun made out of powder in the middle is cute. This was also quite cheap. This is the best bronzing powder I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Londonfan

A real cheap price and a convincing bronze color WITHOUT any glitter/sparkles. I do not like glittery things in my bronzer as they accentuate my unperfect skin( with light acne scarring). My boyfriend usually spots makup on my skin, but with this product he compliments me on my healthy color...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Leighna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this since it came out pretty much because in my opinion it is the best bronzing powder around. And you just can't beat the price. You get a lot of it so it lasts and lasts. I have light skin so I buy it in "sun light" When applied to my forehead, chin, cheeks and a little on my nose and chest it gives a really natural looking glow. It freshens up your complexion wether or not you already have a tan, and gives it a sunkissed look. I think it's very easy to blend when I use a big blush/highlighter brush that I dab the powder onto and then use to build up the shade I want on my face. Plus the raised sun on top is really nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2004 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Basilena

I have a fairly pale complexion but I found this bronzer to be quite good. I bought "sun glow" which is more bronze than "sun light" which is more golden. I find it builds well and is'nt too orangey which is nice. Over all it is a nice bronzer that is an excellent price as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2004 8:00:00 PM More reviews by georgiaaa

I bought Sun Glow today and the colours alot nicer than my Lancome bronzer. Its really cheap and not messy and has a nice shimmer. It would be nicer though of it was more shimmery or sparkly. And all the stores either dont carry it anymore or are selling there last shipment of it. Stock up before it gets discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 11:28:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

**EDITED REVIEW**
I've never really used bronzer before, but I've been thinking that I'd like to try one (I have a rather pale Anglo complexion that doesn't tan easily). I decided to try this bronzer because it was cheap ($4.99 Cdn), generously sized, and the colour (Sun Light) looked natural, shimmer-free (ironic, considering it's called "Sun Shimmer"), and not too intense. At first, I thought this product didn't quite work. My powder brush barely picked up any of the powder, and it hardly showed up on my skin at all. That surprised me, considering that most blush-type products show up easily on my pale skin, and I usually have to be careful not to apply them too intensely. However, with a little patience, I managed to "soften up" the powder and get just the right amount on my brush. The result: a healthy, sunny, natural glow. Score!

Grab this if you see it! It's a bargain! continued >>