Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Compact Powder (ALL)

Price: $

Price: $

TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEA EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, BUTYLPARABEN, LINALOOL. /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491 CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I only use bronzer for when I go out in the night or as a blusher substitute, so take that into account. The colour I have is 'sun bronze' I think , and worked well for my medium olive, light medium in winter or when im being a recluse :p, but anyway the colour was better than a few more expensive bronzers I tried in the summer, more natural. Though I don't put on so much bronzer my skin tone is suddenly a shade or two darker, I just use a very little. I havent experimented with that and it could look really bad if you use it heavily for all I know. It is very smooth applicating and blends well, easy to get off if you accidentally put too much on. Most bronzers will cause an allergic reaction for me, I dont know what they put in the stuff, but they do. This was ok for me, but then like I said, I hardly ever use bronzer. It also has a small amount of SPF, which is nice!

i had been eyeing this product since i first noticed it last summer, but it wasn't until last week that i finally bought one in the color, SUN LIGHT, to try. why did i wait so long!? there are a few reasons why i think everyone needs to try it for themselves, so i'll break it down like this:

1. it's only $3! and widely available to the masses. (i got mine at walmart.)

2. the color is very flattering, which would, i'd imagine, make it suitable for even the lightest of skintones. (i, myself, being warm-toned & on the medium side, but a bit lighter by the end of winter) SUN LIGHT has this ability to totally brighten my face and makes me look as if i've spent a little time in the sun, only without the initial redness. i simply apply the bronzer to the areas of my face the sun would hit naturally--cheeks, bridge of nose, forehead, and chin--and i get the perfect glow.

3. it completely brightens up the complexion. it's not overly shimmery or frosty. yes, it's called, SunShimmer, but it sould be called SunGlow, because it looks almost matte in pan, but upon closer inspection, you can see all the ultra-tiny shimmer particles. so subtle and gorgeous!

4. it lasts ALL day and NEVER turns orange! (if you weren't convinced before to try it, this little fact should speak volumes.)

5. the amount of product you get is huge! it will last so long, but i may get a shade darker for the summer months, as, for some reason, my face does not get as tan as the rest of my body and i much prefer to be even-toned!

6. did i mention it's only $3!? this has got to be better than spending close to $30 on NARS's Laguna, right? i really can't see how it could be any better than Rimmel's...

so, i think i covered all the bases. if not, i can always edit to add more! oh, and if it matters at all, i test-drove this product for 2 weeks before reviewing, so i could give it a fair review.

I really liked this but I think I bought one of last summers products because it got streaky not long after I opened it. Anyways, I got Sun Light and when I first started using it it was nice a natural for my fair skin and it'n not chunky glittery. Will be using this this summer, but I will buy a new one because I honestly think my Walmart re-shelves stuff from last year...I will have to check...

I'm always trying to brighten up my dull winter complexion. I have more bronzers than I care to admit or count. Ranging from Giorgio Armani, Lauder, Dior to...Rimmel. Rimmel is by far the best. No contest. Unlike many others the product only has a faint subtle shimmer, just enough to make my face look "healthy" and glowing. I use the lighter of the two shades and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Sure, the Armani bronzer IS nice, too, but it looks no better than this one, and the price tag is, quite frankly absurd. And you don't get a better product for it.

I donīt use bronzer very often, but I love this this one. Itīs finely milled and gives a nice, pretty light bronzed glow. And itīs dirt cheap, too.

Meh, the fluroscent lighting made me believe this was darker than it was. I got it in sun bronze.

I love this bronzer! I decided to buy this because it was on sale one day and I was using the Caboodles bronzer but it was too shimmery for daytime use. As soon as I get home I opened this up and tried it out. It's *fantastic!* I bought it in the middle shade. I've got light skin and it makes my skin look warm and tanned. Love it!

UPDATE -- I've been using this for over 2 1/2 years now and it's my HG of bronzers! Perfect for everyday =) I use Sun Bronze 022 for an all-over warm tanned look and I use Sun Dance 027 over my cheeks for a nice shimmery highlight.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Just rocks! Very cheap, nice natural colour (didnt make me look like an oompa-loompa), easy to carry and just the right amount of shimmer to make you glow. Much better than the expensive bronzers I've tried. Will buy again!

I just bought this last week and I didn't really find any problems with this. It made my skin look tanned, but natural! The little sun made out of powder in the middle is cute. This was also quite cheap. This is the best bronzing powder I've tried.

A real cheap price and a convincing bronze color WITHOUT any glitter/sparkles. I do not like glittery things in my bronzer as they accentuate my unperfect skin( with light acne scarring). My boyfriend usually spots makup on my skin, but with this product he compliments me on my healthy color...