April 16, 2014 | 1405 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by MrsEdgewood

Pros: One tube lasts a long time; you certainly get a lot for your money. Good deep color. Doesn't sting my sensitive eyes. Good for contact lens wearers. For the price, it is good for beginners. But the little bristles of the brush can make it harder to apply a perfectly defined line. I have shaky hands, so the applicator was not the best. It can flake after awhile..sometimes it does, and sometimes it won't. Overall, if I have the extra money, I prefer to purchase another liquid liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Jiyapiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

You get what you pay for! This is probably the cheapest liner I saw at the drugstore, and for the reason alone I picked it up. It says waterproof -but its never stayed on long enough for me to test it. It flakes off a LOT. I had it on for only two hours, but by the time i did a makeup check, it looked like I had done my eye makeup yesterday.
It goes on alright, very smooth. Brush is just so so.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by alisha546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybe the formula has changed since I tried this out a while back, but it flaked/peeled on me. Other than that, it was good-easy to apply, easy to find & purchase, dark black color, packaging is nothing special but functions as its supposed to.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:06:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first thing i would like to say is i have no clue why this product doesnt have higher ratings. I have tried several different liquid from high end to drugstore eyeliners and this is by far one of the best. This eyeliner cost less than 10 dollars and will STAY on ALL day until you decide to take it off. It does not take forever to take off as many people have said just place your makeup remover over your eye for a few seconds give it a rub and this eyeliner will instantly come off! Thr brush applicator helps to give you a thick Or thin liner. Did i mention this eyeliner is extremely pigmented and under $10? I've used this eyeliner for years and till this day i dont use any other liquid eyeliner. The color i use is dark brown.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by AryBoooo63

This stuff is disgusting. Any one who actually likes it, in my opinion, has no idea what they're doing.
Yeah! It's water proof! It doesn't even come off with makeup remover.
You can actually peel it off in a strip.. ew.
Awful brush, awful product, it's just awful.
Don't buy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

This is the worst liquid eyeliner I've ever used. I usually use Maybelline's regual waterproof liquid eyeliner, which works way better than this. They were out of my usual liquid eyeliner at Walmart, so I saw this one & decided to try it. The brush is hard to work with & makes it harder to get a straight line. I noticed little cracks in the line I drew on my eyelids, which led to this eyeliner flaking off. This does have a very wet formula which takes longer than I'd like to dry. It smells like chemicals as well, which irritated my eyes & made my eyes burn. I threw this out the first day I used it. I do not reccommend this to anybody. Like I said before, Maybelline's regular waterproof liquid eyeliner works so much better than this one. I will never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by katarina8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Let me start by saying I have the OILIEST skin on the face of this planet. As in - after 30 minutes of putting on makeup I already need an oil sheet..... So that being said, this is the ONLY eyeliner I can use that does nottttt come off. I have washed my face before forgetting I had makeup on and the eyeliner stays PUT. I don't get why other people are complaining about it flaking off, it's not going to magically flake off without doing some heavy rubbing or touching of the eyes. So, like other makeup, dont touch your eyes a lot and it will be great--llike ALLL makeup you realy shouldnt touch a lot throughout the day.. This is soooo long-lasting, even with my oily skin so that says a lot!! If you have oily skin i definately suggest you try this because it really does last!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Rhonlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never been quite adapt at liquid eyeliner, but now that I'm in make up artistry school, decided I needed to get skilled with this product. It went on flawless, the first time. The product is exactly like using an eyeliner brush. It goes on smooth, and stays put. It goes on jet black. I am perfecting my winged eyeliner look quick, with this product. It's much easier than the gel pens. It is easy to apply, waterproof, and inexpensive. Sure a brand or 2 is a bit cheaper, but go with the Maybeline. I am very impressed. Also, it doesn't seem to bother my allergies, which is another plus.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh. I bought this thinking it would finally be the waterproof liquid eyeliner I've been dreaming of. The brush, first of all, is horrible! It takes forever to get a thick line because of the small brush. The eyeliner flakes and cracks about an hour after applied, and peels off in giant pieces. Not good at all. :/

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

I have to disagree completely with the review below. This eyeliner is the worst I've ever tried. It's difficult to apply (tiny flimsy brush, super wet formula that took forever to dry, burned my eyes) and it dried a weird shiny finish. What made it even worse is that after it dries, it flakes and PEELS off at the slightest contact! It didn't stay on for even half and hour and ended up as flakes under, and even in my eyes. Forget waterproof, this wasn't even blink-proof. I hate this liner so much and I would never repurchase this.

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No