November 20, 2014 | 2018 users online

Treatments (Face) - Palmer's - Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 4:47:00 AM More reviews by meforever

Omg! i am amazed! i've been using this product for 5 days and the surface acne scarring on my face is fading dramatically. The hyper-pigmentation on my chin is also fading very fast. At this rate i should be scar and hyperpigmentation free in one more week. I apply it at night after my egg yolk mask. i think the mask may be helping a little but once i added the palmers fade cream to my nightly routine the scarring rapidly reduced. i would recommend this product to anyone with light skin.

cons: i have heard that this cream may not bee good for medium or dark skin tones. also, this product did give me white heads, but it was worth it to me because i've been struggling with my scarring for over 4 years. the white heads are removable with an egg white mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by jlai08

I didn't have high expectation because it was so cheap. It really reduces all the discoloration of my freckles (hands). Perfect~

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Cobiisoulful

To begin I bought this product to fade some acne scars. I purchased this at Walgreens for $5. I started using it immediatley the next day. I applied it to the same area day and night for 4 months. Then suddenly stopped the use. I felt like that one area was becoming too light which was my own fault. Because I layered more than directed to get fast results! Though it did do it's job well & it didn't break out my skin, though it was kind of oily. I should've followed the directions & instead used a qtip and applied it to that area only whether it's only a lil dot or not!! This product is pretty powerful. I like the results. It's a decent product that did lighten up the scars...but i'm sure if i kept on using it that area, my cheek would've been washed out and pale!! But now I use the rest on other parts of my body and it works perfectly fine.

CONS: It turns a brownish color after awhile which it says it's still safe to use! Don't like the jar much having to dip my fingers in.

PROS: Smells reallly good!! Great pricing! Does what it claims! JUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by anticheron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this product yesterday so it hasn't had time to do it's stuff (why I rated it three, I don't really have an opinion yet) but I will say it's very oily and the container makes it kind of annoying to get the product out. I'm using it with Black Opal pre-fade complexion bar and I'm taking vitamin c (which is supposed to inhibit the production of melanin, which accounts for dark pigments in the skin) supplements with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I hope I start to see a difference. I'll update when it's gone.
***UPDATE***
I said I would update when my product was gone, but I was just too excited.
Okay, so I hope I'm not delusional and have too much faith in this product but I'm pretty sure my freckles a lighter than they were last night. If that's really true and it's not just in my mind, I cannot wait to continue using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by darkglitter91

I bought this cream to use on one of my dark elbows which I have to put concealer over to make it look normal.. I've been trying everything lately including ambi cream, lemons, mederma, cocoa butter, probably more. I've been trying to be consistent with this stuff using it 1x - 3x a day. This is probably week 2 and my elbow has gotten a bit lighter. This morning however, I realized that my elbow was completely red. The container says that a little irritation is normal, so i'm going to keep using this product!! Anything is better than black elbows!! Also, the packaging doesn't bother me, I only use the cream when I get out of the shower, plus it's easy to open and just smooth on!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by MsSaniyaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think the creamy isn't to heavy and feels good on my face.
& i love the smell. i just began using it but my mom used it and seen huge results. i will continue to use & hope for the best!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by ocean96113

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was so excited to try this out because I heard such great reviews on it, but I was extremely dissapointed. It would dry my skin out and it would just wipe off too. It got clumpy and gross, when I would take it off my skin was still the exact same none of my scars faded whatsoever. The color only makes it looks like its fading but its really not. Don't buy its such a waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by kaded92

I have had problem skin forever. A combination of excema, acne, and dark spots caused by excessive sun exposure combined with 10 years of birth control pills according to the dermatologist. I am now off this pills trying to take better care of my skin and make it look nice. I tried $120 bleach stuff from dermatologist, which worked but spots would come back as soon as I stepped back in the sun... and then a brightening serum from the esthetician, but so far this seems to be the most effective. I have only used for a few days, pretty thick morning and night, and it seems to be working. I'll give an update after a few more weeks -- hopefully I will have reached my make up free clear complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by VinylRitchie

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have always had a clear complexion but last year, I had a sudden rash breakout all over my face from using a product that had a terrible reaction on my face. The rash lasted for about 3 months and I looked like I had chicken pox all over my face. It was so bad that I couldn't even leave my house. Once the rash finally subsided, I was left with terrible acne like dark spots and scarring. I was mortified. My dermatologist has prescribed me a bunch of treatments that never worked. I was desperate to say the least. But one day while at a local drug store, I saw this product on the shelf. It was dirt cheap ($6.99), and I read that it had Hydroquone (sp?) and also AHA's. I bought it anyway without expecting any results. I started to use the fade cream twice a day on my hyperpigmented scarring and brown spots. I would put it on once in the morning and once before I went to bed. In less than a week, I was examined my face in the mirror and OH MY GOD!! I noticed that my dark scars and brown spots were absolutly noticably getting LIGHTER! No joke. So I was stoked, and kept using the fade cream as usual. I also used it in conjunction with my dermatologist prescribed 2 products by GLYTONE: (1) Glytones Step 3 daytime Rejuventing lotion which contained 20% Glycolic acid and AHA's. and (2) GLYTONE Step 3 Nightime Exfoliating Lotion which contained 17% Glycolic acid. These products contain the highest % of 100% concentrated Glycolic acid available to public. WOW WOW WOW. My face cleared up in about 1.5 months COMPLETLY. My doctor thought it would take over a year. I did some research and asked my doctor and he said that it's true: Products like Palmer's fade cream containing Hydroquonine(sp) will work the best when combined with exfoliating products containg a high concentration of GLYCOLIC ACID. I have never expected the results that I had. But I thank God every day that my face is once again clear and glowing. Check out the Glytone products. Ask your doctor/dermatologist. You will see DRAMATIC results GUARENTEED. I'm so happy!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by b82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this product couple of years back when I went off to college. When I returned back home after a couple of months to visit, everyone around me kept telling me that I got extremely fair and that my skin looks nice. I think I should get back on this stuff again, its a good product that does what it claims.