Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

3.4

Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (2.0%), Padimate O (3.0%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-75 Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, BHA, BHT, TBHQ, Fragrance.

on 10/22/2009 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have used soooo many products to try and fade my melasma on my face, particuarly the part that is above my top lop that looks like a dark mark/moustache....

I have used too many to name but many ones that were expensive like Meladerm which done nothing and cost me a small fortune!

Eventone Fade Cream may not be as natural as soon of the products but I have started seeing results after 2 weeks of using twice a day and I reckon another few weeks and you will hardly notice the dark marks above my lip!

Melasma is a horrible thing to have it has made me very sad and upste but products like this are excellent for helping the marks fade..

Definatlely try it if you suffer from anything like Melasma.

I had two brown patches above my upper lip that looked like a mustache (hormonal?). This product worked for me after using for about a month..used morning and night. It takes a while of consistant use to see progress.

I took off a lippie because of the amount of time it takes to fade them, but they did fade and now it's just once a day for maintenance...or every other day. Give it time to work.

Also, the product will change colors in the jar over time, but the product is still good. Had the same jar for over a year now.

on 9/7/2009 4:47:00 AM

Omg! i am amazed! i've been using this product for 5 days and the surface acne scarring on my face is fading dramatically. The hyper-pigmentation on my chin is also fading very fast. At this rate i should be scar and hyperpigmentation free in one more week. I apply it at night after my egg yolk mask. i think the mask may be helping a little but once i added the palmers fade cream to my nightly routine the scarring rapidly reduced. i would recommend this product to anyone with light skin.

cons: i have heard that this cream may not bee good for medium or dark skin tones. also, this product did give me white heads, but it was worth it to me because i've been struggling with my scarring for over 4 years. the white heads are removable with an egg white mask.

on 8/31/2009 7:12:00 PM

I didn't have high expectation because it was so cheap. It really reduces all the discoloration of my freckles (hands). Perfect~

on 8/13/2009 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

To begin I bought this product to fade some acne scars. I purchased this at Walgreens for $5. I started using it immediatley the next day. I applied it to the same area day and night for 4 months. Then suddenly stopped the use. I felt like that one area was becoming too light which was my own fault. Because I layered more than directed to get fast results! Though it did do it's job well & it didn't break out my skin, though it was kind of oily. I should've followed the directions & instead used a qtip and applied it to that area only whether it's only a lil dot or not!! This product is pretty powerful. I like the results. It's a decent product that did lighten up the scars...but i'm sure if i kept on using it that area, my cheek would've been washed out and pale!! But now I use the rest on other parts of my body and it works perfectly fine.

CONS: It turns a brownish color after awhile which it says it's still safe to use! Don't like the jar much having to dip my fingers in.

PROS: Smells reallly good!! Great pricing! Does what it claims! JUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!

on 8/11/2009 10:06:00 PM

I just bought this product yesterday so it hasn't had time to do it's stuff (why I rated it three, I don't really have an opinion yet) but I will say it's very oily and the container makes it kind of annoying to get the product out. I'm using it with Black Opal pre-fade complexion bar and I'm taking vitamin c (which is supposed to inhibit the production of melanin, which accounts for dark pigments in the skin) supplements with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I hope I start to see a difference. I'll update when it's gone.
***UPDATE***
I said I would update when my product was gone, but I was just too excited.
Okay, so I hope I'm not delusional and have too much faith in this product but I'm pretty sure my freckles a lighter than they were last night. If that's really true and it's not just in my mind, I cannot wait to continue using this product.

I bought this cream to use on one of my dark elbows which I have to put concealer over to make it look normal.. I've been trying everything lately including ambi cream, lemons, mederma, cocoa butter, probably more. I've been trying to be consistent with this stuff using it 1x - 3x a day. This is probably week 2 and my elbow has gotten a bit lighter. This morning however, I realized that my elbow was completely red. The container says that a little irritation is normal, so i'm going to keep using this product!! Anything is better than black elbows!! Also, the packaging doesn't bother me, I only use the cream when I get out of the shower, plus it's easy to open and just smooth on!

on 6/30/2009 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I think the creamy isn't to heavy and feels good on my face.
& i love the smell. i just began using it but my mom used it and seen huge results. i will continue to use & hope for the best!

on 6/28/2009 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was so excited to try this out because I heard such great reviews on it, but I was extremely dissapointed. It would dry my skin out and it would just wipe off too. It got clumpy and gross, when I would take it off my skin was still the exact same none of my scars faded whatsoever. The color only makes it looks like its fading but its really not. Don't buy its such a waste.

on 6/22/2009 9:34:00 PM

I have had problem skin forever. A combination of excema, acne, and dark spots caused by excessive sun exposure combined with 10 years of birth control pills according to the dermatologist. I am now off this pills trying to take better care of my skin and make it look nice. I tried $120 bleach stuff from dermatologist, which worked but spots would come back as soon as I stepped back in the sun... and then a brightening serum from the esthetician, but so far this seems to be the most effective. I have only used for a few days, pretty thick morning and night, and it seems to be working. I'll give an update after a few more weeks -- hopefully I will have reached my make up free clear complexion.

Popular Treatments (Face)