December 21, 2014 | 1864 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Pencil - White

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by denisajdc

I recently purchased one of these and I am addicted to it now! I wear it on my waterline to make me look SO much more awake and alert! The price is def. a plus! I remember buying these when I was in high school and the pencil liners were so much more harder to put on and they were just stiff! This one -the Kohl Silky Smooth formula in white- is so soft and does not tug at all! I love it and I would definitely purchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by thejadedstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let me just preface this by saying I am having a love affair with WnW lately. I was in my local Walgreens looking at the Revlon mattes collection, and the only thing that really caught my eye was their white eyeliner (trying not to buy duplicates on similar items), but for $10 it was about 1/3 the length of the WnW version.
Side by side there is practically no difference between the two, and for 1/10th the price, you can't beat this liner. It goes on creamy and quite smooth. Instantly brightens my eyes on my waterline, and over UDPP makes a great matte white base for eyeshadow. Fantastic buy for under a dollar! I was so impressed with this inexpensive find that I went back and purchased Turquoise as well. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2008 9:25:00 PM More reviews by ericaleigh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm not sure if I just got a bad one of these or what but mine was incredibly hard. There was no possible way to use it. It is a beautiful white color but it just would not work at all for me. Even tried warming it up and took a lighter to the tip to try and soften it. Not the best idea but hey I really wanted it to work. And it didn't :(

I do like the idea of covering a blemish with this first and then putting on concealer as another reviewer mentioned. Maybe try it for that? But for eyeliner this is a no go product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Jordan16

Very white, just got this tonight, so I have not tried it.Will write a full review after I use it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This pencil is pigmented but it's so hard that it hurts my eye when I apply this on. This pencil also tug the skin around my eye. Although it's cheap, i dont think this is worth getting since it tugs my skin and all. If you want to get this, they sell it for 99 cents at rite aid. It can look unnatural since this is super white.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2008 2:28:00 AM More reviews by binky43130

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Took away a lip for slight tugging on application. Great for line filling with concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2008 7:50:00 PM More reviews by ksheats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think that this did an OK job. It took FOREVER to get any sort of pigment on my waterline, even though it was super-pigmented when I warmed it up and drew a line on my hand (when it was brand-new and the point was deadly sharp) to soften it. I probably won't get this again, but I will try the Rimmel one. I've heard good things about that one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by keititatsudoshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this pencil. It's a little harsh, so you have to use a light hand, but it stayed on my *waterline* all day!! i think that is amazing, I only wish it came in one of their automatic pencils as opposed to one you have to sharpen.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by sadendingsong

of all of wet n wilds eyeliners, this is one of the smoothest. the colored ones tug and the black has a different texture. its easy to use, really cheap and great for brightening and opening up the eye. I only use it on the lower 1/3 of my eye near the tear duct and then some white shimmer really opens the eye up. my only complaint is that this can look really unnatural if without makeup and I think a beige color would be better if used on the whole waterline

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by chanelleecheese

Since this is the first white eyeliner I tried, my review might not be accurate.

Before sharpening, it's very hard to apply. (I tested it out on my hand a lot of times.)

After sharpening, it glided on very easily. The color is very pigmented, but it didn't work too well on making my eyes look bigger. I still use it for fun though, LOL.

I bought it at Rite Aid, for $0.99, so it's no big deal that it didn't work out for me.