Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - White

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/14/2009 3:28:00 PM

i have the kohl kajal in white.
very creamy, glides on my waterline smoothly w/o any pressure/poking.
the lasting power is left to be desired, but it's cheap so i'm not complaining :)
the size is quite big for the price you pay, although i like to sharpen my waterline pencil after use for hygienic reasons.

RECOMMENDED :)
(and i think i'm going to stock up on other colors as well!)

on 5/9/2009 9:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I use this for highlighting the tear ducts with a little smug. Its very smooth and creamy. Sometimes I'll use this as a base, get an angle brush and apply a very light brush of color over.

For the price and amount, I will definitely get it again!

on 4/24/2009 2:28:00 PM

I recently purchased one of these and I am addicted to it now! I wear it on my waterline to make me look SO much more awake and alert! The price is def. a plus! I remember buying these when I was in high school and the pencil liners were so much more harder to put on and they were just stiff! This one -the Kohl Silky Smooth formula in white- is so soft and does not tug at all! I love it and I would definitely purchase again and again!

on 1/30/2009 1:02:00 PM

Let me just preface this by saying I am having a love affair with WnW lately. I was in my local Walgreens looking at the Revlon mattes collection, and the only thing that really caught my eye was their white eyeliner (trying not to buy duplicates on similar items), but for $10 it was about 1/3 the length of the WnW version.
Side by side there is practically no difference between the two, and for 1/10th the price, you can't beat this liner. It goes on creamy and quite smooth. Instantly brightens my eyes on my waterline, and over UDPP makes a great matte white base for eyeshadow. Fantastic buy for under a dollar! I was so impressed with this inexpensive find that I went back and purchased Turquoise as well. continued >>

on 12/20/2008 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure if I just got a bad one of these or what but mine was incredibly hard. There was no possible way to use it. It is a beautiful white color but it just would not work at all for me. Even tried warming it up and took a lighter to the tip to try and soften it. Not the best idea but hey I really wanted it to work. And it didn't :(

I do like the idea of covering a blemish with this first and then putting on concealer as another reviewer mentioned. Maybe try it for that? But for eyeliner this is a no go product.

on 12/3/2008 10:47:00 PM

Very white, just got this tonight, so I have not tried it.Will write a full review after I use it.

on 11/30/2008 4:43:00 PM

This pencil is pigmented but it's so hard that it hurts my eye when I apply this on. This pencil also tug the skin around my eye. Although it's cheap, i dont think this is worth getting since it tugs my skin and all. If you want to get this, they sell it for 99 cents at rite aid. It can look unnatural since this is super white.

on 11/24/2008 2:28:00 AM

Took away a lip for slight tugging on application. Great for line filling with concealer.

on 11/16/2008 7:50:00 PM

I think that this did an OK job. It took FOREVER to get any sort of pigment on my waterline, even though it was super-pigmented when I warmed it up and drew a line on my hand (when it was brand-new and the point was deadly sharp) to soften it. I probably won't get this again, but I will try the Rimmel one. I've heard good things about that one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this pencil. It's a little harsh, so you have to use a light hand, but it stayed on my *waterline* all day!! i think that is amazing, I only wish it came in one of their automatic pencils as opposed to one you have to sharpen.