October 23, 2014 | 1895 users online

Styling Products - Paul Mitchell - Super Sculpt Styling Glaze

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2004 1:43:00 PM More reviews by diana02

What can I say.. I had to try this product after reading the reviews here! and it really is what everybody writes! Itīs different from any styling product Iīve tried before. It defines my hair and let it soft, I donīt even need to use a leave-in before. Great product for curly hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2004 11:11:00 AM More reviews by sbarrett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product. It works as well as Potion 9 in my hair (very curly in some parts and wavy in other parts), but I don't have as much of a problem with build-up over time with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2004 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Canadiana

My hair type: thick, loose waves.

I usually blow dry and flat iron my hair, but when I air dry my hair, it usually dries to a frizzy, poofy mess. After reading the reviews on this product, I decided to try it out.

Huge rave from me. I haven't blow dried my hair in two weeks. This is a lightweight, thin, liquidy gel that does not dry crunchy and defines my waves. It leaves my hair very soft and the hold is decent. I've never been able to achieve this with any other gel or curly-hair product. I usually use it in conjunction with Potion 9, but it works just as well alone. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 8:40:00 AM More reviews by kmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product for curls and waves! I use it with Potion 9 most of the time and I get nice smooth waves. No crunch or stickiness and it doesn't weigh my hair down. I will be buying this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2004 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Adrianna20

My hair is beyond damaged..in the last 3 years it's been bleached, dyed dark a few times, chemically straightened, constantly blow dried and flat ironed. So when I was looking for something to give me back healthy, non-crunchy, curls this stuff worked the best out of any product I tried so far. However i found that this doesn't last all day..but this may be more because I had it straightened and cuz my hair is very long and thick. I highly recommend this product for curly heads.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2004 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Violet73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If only I had found this back in high school when I was perming my naturally wavy hair! (Frizz city!) This stuff is really great. Defines waves/curls without making them at all crunchy or stiff. Smells great, and the price isn't bad either. I picked up a 8.5 oz bottle for around $7. This is a must-have product if you have wavy or curly hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 1:27:00 PM More reviews by getstrong29

this product has a great texture and it does smooth my waves and define them. love and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2004 1:41:00 PM More reviews by lfulton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wowee! Made my waves hold better and gave them a great shine that I haven't found with other products and baby I've tried them all! Might be a HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2004 2:29:00 AM More reviews by bookwormdee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read all the reviews on the glaze and felt really bad to miss out on such a great product since I have naturally straight hair. Then I hit upon a great idea. I bought two of my curly haired friends a bottle. And they love it! I have noticed more defined curls and their hair looks all around great. I wish I could use this since it is such a wonder, but it does my heart good to see my friends looking great because of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by littlealy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I got it last week and haven't worn my hair straight since then. I used to hate my curly hair and would only wear it curly if I was running late and didn't have time to straighten. Now I wear it curly every chance I get!! I am so happy I read the reviews here and went out and got this product.