April 17, 2014 | 1842 users online

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2006 12:34:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls1982

AWW SO INNOCENT AND PRETTY

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 10:53:00 PM More reviews by djgirl1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Remember wearing this years ago, back when I was a kid. My sister and mother wore it some, too. I bought some a few years back and it smelled alright but put me into sneezing fits. I guess there is something that just will not work about this for me these days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Lady_Polaris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I admit, I bought this unsniffed because it was on sale and the positive reviews had me curious. Well, I'm glad I did! I was in need of a fragrance that I could wear successfully on my 'blah' days, when I'm neither feeling playful for a fruitier, sweeter fragrance, nor daring for a headier, more oriental type, and not well dressed enough for my dressy ones. Okay, let me say it, I was in need of a wildcard scent without much of a personality. There, I said it! And I wouldn't settle for a perfumey floral one either (like most of these seem to be), because I'm just not into florals. I found a great solution in Sweet Honesty. It's a softer, cozier powdery kind, with just the right amount of sweetness to be youthful. Yes, perfect for a pre-teen, indeed. It's soft and non intrusive - I'm positive it could NOT offend anyone. It's very likeable, it smells pretty and subtle. The lasting power isn't too good, but you can still smell a cloud of it around you several hours after application. I'm very okay with that, but I'm one of those women that would rather have no one able to detect my fragrance than too many people. Sweet Honesty is a very adequate name. To me, it evokes cozy, comforting hugs from a loving mommy. Childhood happiness in a bottle. =)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It smells really good (if it were a deodorant) but to be a perfume mmmmmmmmmmmm........ no!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lindsay13_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scent is..okay. It smells like baby powder and would suit a preteen rather than a teenager or adult. It's kinda cute but I get a headache once I wear it. I prefer more grown-up smelling fragrances. If you like the baby powder scent, you'll love this :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2006 10:17:00 PM More reviews by zsasuy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my mom has sweet honesty just standing in her vanity table. I completely ignore it.,after reading MUA i went to my mom's room and spritz a little on my wrist.,i kinda like the powdery smell. very light and fresh., Im a big fan of philosophy's amazing grace which is also a powdery scent,. so i like this one too. however, my all time favorite is AVOn's goddess. but i'll reach for this one once in a while. :) ..this fragrance remind me of my elementary days..those days when x-mas break is fast approaching and my mom spritz this one before going out to her friends' xmas bash..brings back a lot of memories

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2006 12:21:00 AM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gave me a headache. Will not purchase again. I'll probably end up giving it to my sister ... she likes Avon. Not a bad perfume, just gave me a terrible headache, so I cannot wear it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by stellina

Some scientist can explain why scents evoke powerful memories, but all I can say is that they do. I've probably been wearing this since high school, if not before, and that was over 25 years ago. This was one of my first "real grown-up" fragrances, yet it still makes me feel young. Even though it still seems to be aimed at the youth market, it's actually more sophisticated than the sticky-sweet teen scents that are out there now. This is a light, fresh green floral but it has a woody tone that gives it that "maturity". Sure, it has the nostalgia factor but I just plain like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 4:28:00 PM More reviews by drinkmoresoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW! I had no idea I could ABSOLUTELY DETEST a fragrance this much! My mother bought this for me a few years ago and I hated it. We just got on the subject of Avon (left a lipstick at her house), so I looked up the reviews for this TERRIBLE, AWFUL, YUCKY scent. I AM DUMBFOUNDED by the good reviews. Maybe something is wrong with my nose. LOL. Or everybody elses! NAUSEATING powdery granny scent! Wouldn't wear if I were living in the medieval times and smelled like a skunk! LOLLLLL, awful!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 12:17:00 PM More reviews by celtic_chick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been wearing this scent literaly since I was five years old, and possibly before. My mother was a huge fan of Avon, and she would buy me this delightful little fragrance all the time. It's probably the first signature fragrance I've ever had!:) While not a sophisticated scent, it is innocent and charming and perfect for those days you want to wear something soft. It's soft and slightly powdery, and I still buy it today when I want to be reminded of my precious childhood days in Florida. I will also keep purchasing it for my own daughter, who is currently three.:)