Avon Sweet Honesty

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I agree with Drinkmoresoup. Stinks to high heaven. Is the worst perfume smell I have ever encountered. It smells so bad, I actually remember exactly what it smells like and I haven't smelled it in years. When I opened it, I thought they had made a mistake. But no. It actually smells that bad on purpose. Like dead roses after you leave the stems in the water for over a week, plus baby powder and cheap Payless Shoestore leather. If you wanna stink, go right ahead and grab a bottle of this stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really like this scent. It's so soft and sweet, and it reminds me of baby powder. It's a unique scent in perfumes; I've never smelled a perfume that even halfway resembles this. It lasts a while, and it's not too strong. I get lots of compliments on it. The only thing is, I have to be in the mood to wear it or even a slight whiff of it gives me a headache. Overall, great fragrance.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Sweet Honesty is an oldie but goodie. It smells like baby powder and is really fresh. It's also very inexpensive. I use it as a body spray since the smell goes away quickly. I love it.

I too, remember this scent from when I was very young. I had it in a little deer decanter and a lady in a pink dress decanter. I think this scent has remained exactly the same. When I smelled it again after many years, it was that same old familiar scent. I like it. I don't wear it all the time, but when I get bored with other stuff that I wear more often I reach for the S.H. I haven't smelled anything else like it. I think it's a unique scent all its own.
UPDATE: I get so many compliments on this when someone is up close enough to me. Generally, I think all Avon scents smell the same and I don't care for any of them, but this one is different than the others. All Avon scents have one note in common that I do not like, but I do not know what that note is!! I think this is a warm, cozy "close-up" scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWW SO INNOCENT AND PRETTY

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Remember wearing this years ago, back when I was a kid. My sister and mother wore it some, too. I bought some a few years back and it smelled alright but put me into sneezing fits. I guess there is something that just will not work about this for me these days.

I admit, I bought this unsniffed because it was on sale and the positive reviews had me curious. Well, I'm glad I did! I was in need of a fragrance that I could wear successfully on my 'blah' days, when I'm neither feeling playful for a fruitier, sweeter fragrance, nor daring for a headier, more oriental type, and not well dressed enough for my dressy ones. Okay, let me say it, I was in need of a wildcard scent without much of a personality. There, I said it! And I wouldn't settle for a perfumey floral one either (like most of these seem to be), because I'm just not into florals. I found a great solution in Sweet Honesty. It's a softer, cozier powdery kind, with just the right amount of sweetness to be youthful. Yes, perfect for a pre-teen, indeed. It's soft and non intrusive - I'm positive it could NOT offend anyone. It's very likeable, it smells pretty and subtle. The lasting power isn't too good, but you can still smell a cloud of it around you several hours after application. I'm very okay with that, but I'm one of those women that would rather have no one able to detect my fragrance than too many people. Sweet Honesty is a very adequate name. To me, it evokes cozy, comforting hugs from a loving mommy. Childhood happiness in a bottle. =)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It smells really good (if it were a deodorant) but to be a perfume mmmmmmmmmmmm........ no!

This scent is..okay. It smells like baby powder and would suit a preteen rather than a teenager or adult. It's kinda cute but I get a headache once I wear it. I prefer more grown-up smelling fragrances. If you like the baby powder scent, you'll love this :)

my mom has sweet honesty just standing in her vanity table. I completely ignore it.,after reading MUA i went to my mom's room and spritz a little on my wrist.,i kinda like the powdery smell. very light and fresh., Im a big fan of philosophy's amazing grace which is also a powdery scent,. so i like this one too. however, my all time favorite is AVOn's goddess. but i'll reach for this one once in a while. :) ..this fragrance remind me of my elementary days..those days when x-mas break is fast approaching and my mom spritz this one before going out to her friends' xmas bash..brings back a lot of memories

Popular Fragrances