April 21, 2014 | 1007 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

This product is GREAT. I have the Benefit Hoola bronzer, and I would definitely choose this over it. I feel like this color suits my skin tone better since its warmer than Hoola and I'm asian so I have very yellow undertones. The pigmentation and longevity everything else is as of good quality as Hoola but its a TEENY TINY fraction of the price. GREAT matte bronzer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mewziepie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have relatively sensitive skin, not super bad but bad enough that this made my face itch. no redness or breakouts, it just made my face itch. it looks really great and very natural, but i prefer not to use it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is amazing! The shade is perfect for lighter skin tones - it doesn't look muddy/orange and blends very well. The price can't be beat! I also really like the packaging - nice and compact with a good sized mirror.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this bronzer for awhile as I the color is pretty natural on fair skin tones however it seems to have turned hard, rough, and chalky recently. I also feel like it is exaggerating my pores. If you are looking for inexpensive bronzers, I recommend Wet N Wild. There bronzers are much more powdery but the texture and finish is so much smoother.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by jessicax21

Doesn't really show up on my nc20 skin unless I load up my brush which is actually quite difficult since the powder is so... what's the word... hard? Dry? But even then, it's too orange for me. Don't see all the hype.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I like this but the powder is dry and a tad orange for my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I got this bronzer due to all the rave reviews on this site! I like the packaging of this product and how it included a mirror, but the sponge inside it is useless and i just threw it out. When I first put it on, I noticed the lack of pigmentation of the product (I find this a common problem with NYC products in general actually), you have to use a lot of it to notice a difference. I find that it does not give me 'orange' colour and I also like the fact that it doesn't have any shimmer to it. I may repurchase it but the thing stopping me is the lack of pigmentation so I might want to try out different ones

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I picked this up after hearing so many good things about it and since I've been on a tight budget, the fact it was by NYC and cheap was a bonus! The pigmentation of this product is really great and it works for many skin tones. If I apply this with a light hand it can work for my fair skin tone as well. It has a kind of orange undertone to it, so you fellow fair skin girls be careful. If I use it extremely lightly it can work. It is nice to lightly contour the outside of my face with and it also doubles up as an eyeshadow for me too! I can use it for my brows also since they have a red tint to them. Even if I struggle to use it as a bronzer, I have other uses for it. Even if all you have if 4 or 5 makeup items in your collection, this definitely needs to be in it! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by BabetMichl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It is definitely the best bronzer I've tried from the drugstore, but it is still little bit orange for me (NC15/20). It is matte, so great for contouring. It is more on the lighter side, but like I said/wrote it is little bit orange. But the staying power is great! It stays for all day long. And it isn't overpigmented, it's one of the less pigmented bronzers that I've tried. The price is amazing (3$, in the Czech rep. it is 90,-). I will not repurchase this, but I think it is still one of the 'not super orangey' bronzers.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So many reviews said this wasn't orange but it is if you have the wrong skin tone or apply too much. I'm not cool toned. I have olive skin with yellow undertones but I'm not tanning yet and i can tell this looks a bit orange. If i am able to blend it out and not apply too much it looks ok. It would've been perfect if it had just been more brown based.