November 27, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Espresso

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by nicolejohnson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect color for eyebrows !! i used to use one of macs twist pencils but this has blown it out of the water by far.... Since i only use this as brow color it will last forever ... of course when i run out i will repurchase !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by smoothtalkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this colour! I use this with an angle brush to fill my brows or as a crease colour. I use all that glitters on my lid (which I don't like) and this in my crease and it looks ok.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Being fair/cool I must be very careful of brown/beige eyeshadows.
This is a not a color for my fair skin and light green eyes.
Made me look dirty/muddy. I dont recomend this for gals with cool undertones. Espresso, Omega and Wedge are definately not for me.
If I must use a brown or I should say pull off any "browns" I use Soft Brown and Bamboo those are pretty much the only colors I can use in the brown family, and in all honesty Im still not too crazy about the look. Its amazing how everyone always says you cant go wrong with neutrals/browns, well in my case you can, I just look horrible in those shades. Look@ my profile pics, very blonde/fair/cool.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

LOVE this for filling in my brows! My brows are very dark, an off-black colour, and this looks very natural indeed. It has no red tones or anything, it's simply a dark brown, like a coffee bean. Lasts all day and is quite multi functional; I use it as a crease colour sometimes *it's a little hard to blend, but not impossible* and even a contour for my nose. Would definately repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Daantje3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

For many people this is their favorite dark matte MAC colour for outer v. I however didn't find it that special and prefer MAC's corduroy in the outer v. Can imagine it works well on brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Espresso is hands down a must have eyeshadow for any girl out there loving make up! It is a perfect matte brown that works with everything! If you're after a smokey or a natural look this eyeshadow is a very versatile colour. I would most often use it on my lower lash line and in the crease. Sometimes eyeshadows that have any red tint to them make me look like I cried the whole week non stop and tired, espresso has none of that nonsense, it is a true matte brown. Love and will keep buying!! Of course there are dupes out there, but why bother going through all that trouble! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just found out that I can use it as a brow color and it looks really natural and warm. Great little shadow. good for smokey eye too, although I prefer to have an additional brown, something darker and more red. I pair it with Nars Galapagos and it looks similar and complimentary. Definitely a standard brown in many kits.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this shade, i dont love it. I use it pretty regularly but definitely not as often as I use 'concrete'. Its a great e/s with very very good colour pay off.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by MissShellDawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I want to like this color, but it is so terrible to blend. Its uneven and sticks. I would not repurchase, but find another brown from MAC.

Fourth one from left on bottom row.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a must have neutral eyeshadow from MAC. This eyeshadow is a nice dark matte brown eyeshadow. I always use this for the crease or for lining my eyes (above and below the lash line)whenever I am going for a neutral eye look. Its one of those eyeshadows that look good with anything. Its perfect for the crease. You can make a dramatic look by blending this eyeshadow as well. If you like neutrals, go get this.