April 18, 2014 | 1598 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Espresso

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

LOVE this for filling in my brows! My brows are very dark, an off-black colour, and this looks very natural indeed. It has no red tones or anything, it's simply a dark brown, like a coffee bean. Lasts all day and is quite multi functional; I use it as a crease colour sometimes *it's a little hard to blend, but not impossible* and even a contour for my nose. Would definately repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Daantje3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

For many people this is their favorite dark matte MAC colour for outer v. I however didn't find it that special and prefer MAC's corduroy in the outer v. Can imagine it works well on brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Espresso is hands down a must have eyeshadow for any girl out there loving make up! It is a perfect matte brown that works with everything! If you're after a smokey or a natural look this eyeshadow is a very versatile colour. I would most often use it on my lower lash line and in the crease. Sometimes eyeshadows that have any red tint to them make me look like I cried the whole week non stop and tired, espresso has none of that nonsense, it is a true matte brown. Love and will keep buying!! Of course there are dupes out there, but why bother going through all that trouble! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just found out that I can use it as a brow color and it looks really natural and warm. Great little shadow. good for smokey eye too, although I prefer to have an additional brown, something darker and more red. I pair it with Nars Galapagos and it looks similar and complimentary. Definitely a standard brown in many kits.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this shade, i dont love it. I use it pretty regularly but definitely not as often as I use 'concrete'. Its a great e/s with very very good colour pay off.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by MissShellDawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I want to like this color, but it is so terrible to blend. Its uneven and sticks. I would not repurchase, but find another brown from MAC.

Fourth one from left on bottom row.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a must have neutral eyeshadow from MAC. This eyeshadow is a nice dark matte brown eyeshadow. I always use this for the crease or for lining my eyes (above and below the lash line)whenever I am going for a neutral eye look. Its one of those eyeshadows that look good with anything. Its perfect for the crease. You can make a dramatic look by blending this eyeshadow as well. If you like neutrals, go get this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by themagiconch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the blackest shade of hair possible and this is what I use on my eyebrows. The shade works perfectly for filling in my brows.

It's a matte dark brown color and highly pigmented so it's great for working in the brow area because I use a 208 brush to draw on small strokes, making my brows look natural. I've used other eyeshadows/brow powders and because they are either not pigmented enough or chalky in texture, I kind of resort to packing color on and I end up with flat looking eyebrows. You know the ones that look painted on?

I recommend this shade for ladies with black hair and I also recommend using the 208 angled brush to shade in your brows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favourite matte golden medium brown eye shadows. Love that is has no red undertones, making it extremely versatile. Perfect shade for crease work and quick eyeliner.
I also love using this shade for a quick smokey eye. Apply all over the lid and quickly blend up just above the crease, Vanilla on the lower brow bone and Jest under the brow. Perfect and super quick!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by PinkFrosting27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Matte dark brown. Love it for filling my brows and wet as a liner. It applys super smooth and lasts!