August 22, 2014 | 1211 users online

Fragrance - Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (for men)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2006 5:52:00 AM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I try to hate this scent because an evil ex of mine wore it but I just can't! It smells great. My problem with it is that it is SO common. When I smell it on a guy I like it but I can't help thinking, "that's all he could come up with?" Also I have come to like colognes on men that are less sweet than this. Basically I think it's good but there are a lot of other good colognes, guys: don't just buy this because everyone else does!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2006 8:50:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

This is such an attractive scent on every man who wears it. Terribly expensive but very worth it. My son has a dresser littered with colognes but this is the One. Most colognes make a man smell like he's 'trying too hard', but not this, very understated (like the lovely frosted bottle), classy, and sexy, appropriate for every occasion. To reiterate what's written below, it magically makes any man more attractive. I sometimes sneak a squirt just to be reminded of the scent, it's that good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ErinElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This, to me, is the HG of men's cologne. It smells decadently yummy and drives me absolutely crazy when guys wear it. It's truly a sexy scnet, one that I will definitely buy my special someone someday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2006 4:28:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very memorable scent... my boyfriend use to wear it all the time and it always reminds me of the time we first started dating! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2006 12:28:00 PM More reviews by emmy__c

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend wears this, and I absolutely LOVE it on him! It smells so manly and sexy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2006 1:20:00 PM More reviews by steffyp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My boyfriend wears this every day and it drives me INSANE!! I had loved this cologne on men before I even met my boyfriend and when I found out he wore it I went NUTS!!! This cologne is a complete aphrodisiac and instantly turns me on every time I catch a whiff of my man ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 2:09:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

MMMHMM hot n sexy for my man!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 12:45:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Almost all of my guy friends have this, and some of them use it everyday. I love it, it's a really fresh scent that's not too musky, and even though so many of my friends wear it, I haven't gotten tired of it, yet. I recognize it immediately.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by lionwind

My brother asked my advice about colognes since so I suggested Acqua di Gio and Black Code since he wanted to stay away from the typical high school Axe smell. After sampling them for a bit, he stuck with this one and i have to agree. I love the scent, it's so clean and fresh and I'm glad he chose this one. I was going to buy it for my boyfriend, but figured that since everyone is wearing this (it's that versatile) I'll find something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2006 1:48:00 AM More reviews by hanahetesova

Rawr! This is my boyfriend's everyday cologne. It's very distinctive, easy to pick out of a crowd. It smells clean and fresh and masculine without being musky or heavy.