November 28, 2014 | 1264 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Honestbeauty

This really doesn't work for my waterproof make-up. I have to rub really hard before something happens. I was also dissapointed when i saw the guidelines: you have to use this product and rinse with water. I tought this would work without water. That's really bad for my time managment and not really usefull when you demake-up in the bedroom before sleeping.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by sez87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This and the take the day off are the only dedicated eye makeup removers i've used as they're always in GWP sets. It does it's job well and gets waterproof mascara off with a few swipes on a cotton ball. Wouldn't purchase only because there are more than likely cheaper ones that work just as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by lolhughes21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not a fan of this eye make up remover. It does an okay job at taking my mascara and eyeliner off but it really stings and makes my eyes sore. There are much better eye make up removers out there that cost a lot less money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

This is the love of my life (okay, not really... my husband is)! I will only use this makeup remover. I have tried many removers and to me this one is the best. It doesn't leave your eyelids with a icky oily residue, yet it removes my eye makeup so well. The only small complaint I have is that theres no hole or small spout to help control how much prouduct comes out, but that's not a big deal to me considering how awesome this stuff works. The only thing I want to add is that I don't use this to remove waterproof mascara or really tough eyeliner (i.e. Wet n Wild gel liner) for that I use olive oil and then clean off the residue with this prouduct. Will always buy this over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2010 5:34:00 AM More reviews by imclair

An eye makeup remover should remove all the makeup on your eyes, but this one does a poor job :( ....it couldn't even remove non-waterproof eyeshadow ( I had to spend more than 20 minutes to remove my makeup but still saw some left under my eyes the next day ).... it's really bad

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by jeanrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently got a sample of this with a Clinique purchase and I really liked it. It's gentle enough so it doesn't irritate my skin which happens frequently and it seemed to remove makeup well. The only downside is I had to use more than I thought I should and wipe several times to get everything off. I will probably buy again though since it doesn't sting my skin or turn it red.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did not like this. Took quite some time to remove mascara- it doesn't seems to emulsify the makeup and/or melt it off gently. I found I had to tug and rub it off, which also somewhat stung the skin. I will stick to cleansing oil cleansers for makeup removal.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2010 5:10:00 AM More reviews by saiparn

it's really really bad, didn't do any work even Johnson's baby oil work a lot better than this product...would not recommend to anyone

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by lizaza

seriously i think there are better and much cheaper eye makeup removers out there like neutrogena or loreal.

it doesn't remove all of my eyemakeup, especially my eyeliner.

i wouldn't recommend it, plus it smells bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by bliss09

The products dries up my eyes and it stings a little. I would expected more for the price. I would not repurcase this.